Community > Posts By > usernamefayou

usernamefayou's photo
Wed 11/26/08 09:47 PM
I do find it difficult with all the cartoons to figure out if male or female er what. I don't feel like clicking on every last person's profile to find out, so I guess we just have to deal with the RULE BREAKERS! heh heh heh

usernamefayou's photo
Wed 11/26/08 09:36 PM
hee hee hee thanx for that pic.

Happy gobbles to you!

usernamefayou's photo
Wed 11/26/08 09:30 PM
make sure you tip silly round eye

usernamefayou's photo
Wed 11/26/08 09:27 PM
yea that's not the body spray axe

usernamefayou's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:00 AM
people are such a buzz kill

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 11:35 PM
But if I tried this here, which is the best ultra-light menthol tobaccy?

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 11:31 PM
Don't Runaway
Midnight Hideaway
Don't you - Fadeaway!
'til the Morning light
(REPEAT CHORUS)
I see you from my window
In the shadows of the night
You're standing on Love Street
On the beat, of better things
Yeah!
I'll see you standin' there
You don't care, anymore
And love in your life
Stabbin' knife in my heart
(REPEAT CHORUS)
Yeah!
(REPEAT CHORUS)
I'll see you standin' there
You don't care anymore
And love in your life
Stabbin' knife in my heart
(REPEAT CHORUS TWICE)
She might Fadeaway (8 TIMES

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 11:26 PM
That all sounds good 'n all, but I'm waaay too used to the recessed filters of Parliament.

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:46 PM
I think you use the wrong word.

Marriage is a baddie. License and vows and approval-seeking and such--too traditional. Feels like it's an economical, social, and emotional trap to me.

Committed relationship looks a 'lil better.

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:19 PM
Seldom does anything ever surprise me.

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:03 PM
This all seems like insanity when compared with my close friends and their wives. One thing I'll say is that each and every one waited until they were much older to get married. I say do nothing and let them live and learn. However, depression hits the damnedest people--I'd keep an eye on it.

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 02:55 PM
I think by showing intelligence and mindfulness will impress the most. I wouldn't rule out people over thirty--they can be of great asset. Do your homework and do not be overly trusting. You need to be mostly a dictator at all times and stay in control. Use your self-awareness and please do retreat if you don't like something. Never ever just let things happen. Peace.

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 02:40 PM

theres entrapment for the good and entrapment for the bad,the reason entrapment laws are usually overuled cause our local,state and federal government come up with a law to allow entrapment laws to be meaningless:smile: outside its america:smile:

Well aside from all the laws and politics, entrapment is entrapment any way you want to slice it.

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 02:36 PM
Every once in a blue moon do I get to go on a date I met through the Internet. All went exactly as planned and I had a lot of fun. It's far from easy, so I guess my best advice is to leave this as a very low priority. But if you must, stay textbook.

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 02:23 PM
I think every guy on here is wondering how to send a message and not sound weird. bigsmile

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 01:48 PM
Seventeen thousand posts and this is a new phenomenon?

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 01:42 PM
The last time I got called in for jury duty, one of cases involved a younger man that got caught up in entrapment--I didn't get chosen. When I think how young/immature and how easy it is for a child to be liberal in general through the Internet, I start to finally like the po po for something.

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 01:34 PM
Does anyone do the kissing of the hand thing? I think that needs to be brought back. bigsmile

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 01:30 PM
I couldn't be more indifferent of the topic.

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 11/25/08 01:27 PM
I am thankful for all two of you that have politely and maturely handled my sent message. blushing I'm overly smitten that you took the time to reject me with a little humanity in mind.