Community > Posts By > usernamefayou

usernamefayou's photo
Sat 12/06/08 02:04 AM

okay, this is going to be a weird post, but I'm feeling compelled to post my thoughts so bare with me.. I started reading through this topic, and the subsequent posts, and I guess my mind wandered a bit, because I sparked an 'inner' debate.. which I typed out as a reply post in this topic(yes, I wrote this header afterward).. it goes as followed...

..begin

As William Money once said in response to Little Bill's reference to unjustification, 'Deserves got nothing to do with it.'

People should be a little bit harder on animals, you are not put on this earth to cherish these creatures.

and critics say television has desensatized people... Truely, there's a bit too much sensativity going around these days. Perhaps it is more a civil concern... like the CONCERN that people are being CIVIL to animals! Is this what society represents in post 2000 A.D.? Where as the fellowship of mankind is secular with bigotry and instutionalization loyalist, the concept of fellowship with primal species becomes the true terminology of society?! Of our society that is. A society of consumers.

Now, don't get me wrong.. I've grown up with animals my entire life, and admittingly, I share a strong fondness for cats, dogs, and horses (mostly with dogs and horses). But another part of me sees how sad it is that inorder to cope with and preserve our environment, we feel compelled to own it. Like the good consumers we are. ('good' holding two meanings there, hope you caught that)

100 years from now people are going to be 'saving' insects from the bitter cold winters. how is darwinism going to prevail in the future? are there going to be evolutionary leaps in how CUTE animals will appear, so that mankind will inherit them, in our manner of ownership of course...

ON THE OTHER HAND...

Mankind has obligations, as only sential beings can have, to the study of, the preservation of, and the utilization of life and all its forms. Some of us even look toward them as our purpose in life.

As we pursue a tomorrow, we look toward animals as companions that constantly embrace the moments of today. To those that base mankind on the theory of evolution, that primal state is a reflection of not only how we once functioned, but also a characteristic we still contain today. It is not difficult to see the correlation between mankind and other speices in regards to the existing, and respectfully, unchanged terminology of human society.

We are tasked, burdened with the gift of thought, of compassion.

....the end...

lol, at the end there I think I started to go poetic a bit.. infact, this whole thing seemed like a creative writing essay of sorts. Opposing perspectives and all....

we are all just beasts, most likely behaving as we must

usernamefayou's photo
Sat 12/06/08 01:50 AM
i think the police should be able to assist

a good cop around here will not just leave somebody stranded, then again this is dream world wisconsin and high taxes

usernamefayou's photo
Sat 12/06/08 01:04 AM
people around here go into convulsions if you aren't walking in a straight line with your hands at your sides and your mouth taped to a smile

they all sound good to me!

usernamefayou's photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:51 AM
we got spoiled with a nice summer and fall here in WI

i got smart a few years ago and wear a ski mask sometimes

also, i'll be enjoying a nice hot tub soon--the deck is built and the sides are put together with insulation

now i can't wait to soak as i give this weather the finger

usernamefayou's photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:42 AM
i'm thinking it's err by the people sending the stuff

usernamefayou's photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:33 AM
many things we do are a gamble

these are good odds, and if you really don't have anyone or anything, what the hell, it's a nice pay-off

i would do it--the thrill of it would be great, and success would be quite the story

if i were a few years younger, i doubt i would though

usernamefayou's photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:25 AM
most likely a coincidence

i'd call the people on the envelopes and tell them to stop sending snit to the address or else

usernamefayou's photo
Sat 12/06/08 12:18 AM
i would probably buy some wooded acres and put up a small house, maybe a nice size bass pond, buy a mini gun, and bury the rest underneath some landmines

after I'm all set up, my behavior would most likely revert back to my old self

usernamefayou's photo
Fri 12/05/08 02:48 AM
hmmmmmm

the pipes haven't frozen solid yetlaugh

usernamefayou's photo
Fri 12/05/08 02:33 AM
can't entertain you yet, the hot tub is coming in about a week

usernamefayou's photo
Fri 12/05/08 02:30 AM
Lover, Im on the street
Gonna go where the bright lights
And the big city meet
With a red guitar...on fire
Desire

Shes a candle burning in my room
Yeah Im like the needle, needle and spoon
Over the counter with a shotgun
Pretty soon everybody got one
And the fever when Im beside her
Desire, desire...

And the fever...getting higher
Desire, desire...burning, burning

Shes the dollars
Shes my protection
Yeah shes a promise
In the year of election
Oh sister, I cant let you go
Like a preacher stealing hearts
At a traveling show
For love or money money money
Money money money money money
Money money money
And the fever, getting higher
Desire, desire, desire, desire
Desire, desire

usernamefayou's photo
Fri 12/05/08 02:26 AM
you guys are like semantic gods laugh

usernamefayou's photo
Fri 12/05/08 02:21 AM

i was rather emo for a while, but it was mostly because of the narcotics

Interesting, I was under the impression they had the opposite effect.

hmmmmmm can't say, depends on the what on the who

You may be right...drinker

and being right is what is wrong with the op,

sometimes it sucks to be right

usernamefayou's photo
Fri 12/05/08 02:13 AM

Interesting, I was under the impression they had the opposite effect.

hmmmmmm can't say, depends on the what on the who

usernamefayou's photo
Fri 12/05/08 01:59 AM

usernamefayou's photo
Fri 12/05/08 01:07 AM
i guess they are making some progress in figuring out how to regrow human limbs and such, much like a lizard losing its tail and then regrowing it

perhaps one day if something goes shot, off with it and grow a new one!

usernamefayou's photo
Fri 12/05/08 01:02 AM
how do you get around all these umans?

yer a luckier guy than you know

you are also some type of warlock

usernamefayou's photo
Fri 12/05/08 01:00 AM
money is dirty

give it to me and wash yer hands

usernamefayou's photo
Fri 12/05/08 12:59 AM
just pick up yer bass and sing a little Tom Sawyer