Community > Posts By > usernamefayou

usernamefayou's photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:34 PM
friend requests es stupido

usernamefayou's photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:33 PM
I can only hope obama bans country music once and for all. I think it's really why most people voted for him.

usernamefayou's photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:31 PM
Yea I'm a car hater. Sick to death of driving these days--bring on those jet packs already. God the world is so lame.

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:48 PM
Marilyn vos Savant

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:41 PM
different site fa me

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:37 PM
Oh I'll take my pack of XLs and have her ring them up. heh heh heh Ah yea

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:52 PM
Culture not society. Marriage is irrelevant. I would never encourage anyone to have sex. Frowning upon it would be like getting angry at the rain.

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:40 PM
Grandpa is 95. He's never moved from the farm of 130+ years until just recently he had to be moved to a home where he caught bacterial pneumonia. I think once the mobility finally goes, then it's hard on the body. The mind thinks yes to everything even though the body says no. He still plays a mean game of Sheepshead, and I still don't understand any of his jokes. lol

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 11/30/08 02:43 AM

I want to be that shoulder to lean on. I'm not asking them for their burdens. I want to become that person that they can rely on to turn to when times are tough. Yet the males I tend to run into and be attracted to never want to let me in that far. They prefer to keep me at arm's length emotionally.

What I meant by giving up is that I'm tired of letting them think that if they keep me away long enough that I'll just stop caring. I'm tired of pretending that I don't care when I do. Whether they like it or not, I'm not going to let them think that I'm just going to stop caring because they want to be all 'manly' and do things on their own.

Look it all starts with a solid place to live. If an animal gets kicked around from borrow to brush pile, it isn't going to do so well. A man needs his castle first. All other things are mostly irrelevant. So, if you really want to help, learn some construction. If you want to get with a decent guy, find someone with a residence or someone who is working toward one. The End

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 11/30/08 02:13 AM
Just be who you need to be and keep plugging away. Your psyche demands things and that's that. You are who you are, at least for now. Avoid the trainwrecks. If there's nothing around that you like, yer in the wrong part of the woods. Driving won't help. You can either wait around for the does or you can bounce. I'd suggest bounce.

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:31 AM
You cannot create a blank post.

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 11/30/08 12:33 AM
Peccy were you that mailman on Cheers?

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 11/30/08 12:11 AM
Harry Houdini
Willem Dafoe
Gretta Van Susteren

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 11/30/08 12:00 AM
What I hear is that if you purchase some new cars, the tires that come with with be on the softer side so they wear quicker.

Ain't that lovely?

usernamefayou's photo
Sat 11/29/08 11:38 PM
I think she's there to find the turkeys' weaknesses so later she can crush them

usernamefayou's photo
Sat 11/29/08 11:31 PM
Well like I always say, most in my area are looking to get OUT of my area, so it's not too fun. Every once in a blue moon do I go on a date from these.

usernamefayou's photo
Sat 11/29/08 11:27 PM
sides are bad, front shots only

usernamefayou's photo
Sat 11/29/08 11:23 PM

you gals should stick with something you know how to operate

OOOooohhhh..... tagging this one and getting some popcorn.

Why? Not many good movies out there. 3:10 to Yuma, FLOP

usernamefayou's photo
Sat 11/29/08 11:16 PM
Edited by usernamefayou on Sat 11/29/08 11:50 PM

OOOooohhhh..... tagging this one and getting some popcorn.

usernamefayou's photo
Sat 11/29/08 11:12 PM