Community > Posts By > Magbalihi

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:52 AM
I'm afraid I've led a VERY protected life somehow!!!! I've said that before in these forums....

It's NO WONDER you ladies call us guys PIGS sometimes!!!!!

I've never even heard this kind of stuff with a bunch of us guys shooting the bull in my life!!!!

Please excuse the most of us because there's a few of us that are just plain rotten!!!!

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 02:18 PM

so I'm back..after 3 weeks.
eh the guy wouldn't call me his girlfriend. it was like he was ashamed of me or something. We went way to fast and not even a week ago he told me he loved me..but now we won't be talking anymore...
ended last night. i screwed up pretty bad. begged for forgiveness..no i didn't cheat. i guess asking a girl he didn't mention at all if they were just friends made him really mad. he was really rude to me then. saying "ill consider calling you again"...couldn't forgive me. i dont know why guys complain about girls cheating on them and when they find one who won't they kick them to the curb.
cried my eyes out, had chills, threw up..i felt like i had the flu. but for me it's cry one day and move on the next.
I'm back and he's only made me stronger than ever.

good for you.......ta hell with him!!!! Find a guy that'll treat ya right!!!!!

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 07:41 PM

are frat guys so obnoxious? Anyone know?

To show off......?????

I don't know.....they were too stuck up for me......I never joined them.....I probably had a better job at the time anyway than ANY of them would ever get!!!! So I left them alone.......

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 02:41 PM
A baby Koala Bear....Cute nose and big eyes

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 09:21 AM
Fade......YOU are why I keep coming back!!!!!

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:11 AM

im voting for all the blue eyed wonders out there.

huh frown :cry:

What about GREEN EYES .. ohwell

Green eyes are AWESOME!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:33 AM

I want to make TRUE friends.......

Now you are 2nd poster on this page to say that. What kind of friends HAVE you been making, that you feel you need to qualify the 'type' .. j/w

I guess I've made a few that have seemed to be really nice......and thought there might have been something special clicking........and then "zap".......nothing......gone......no more conversation.....no warning......

Where I come from.....that would be like walking away from someone in the middle of a sentence during a conversation......without a word.......and never coming back.....

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:25 AM
a closeup on my profile for those who have said I'm hiding behind the plywood.......

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:20 AM
I want to make TRUE friends.......

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 03:58 PM

Can anyone recommend software for partition recovery (XP - NTFS), the partition disappeared on my 500GB drive for no apparent reason

Partition Magic works wonders and will not disturb your data......

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:15 PM
Well.....I'll tell ya.......I have supported my Own children to the fullest....never abandoned them. Both monetarily and with my being there for them......

I paid my child support with regular payments before I saw mu check......that was MY choice!!!!

I'll even go so far as to say that I have raised a dead beat dad's kids as my own......my ex had two kids when we got together (one with a terminal illness) I was their Dad by CHOICE. I provided for them as my own without one dime of child support from him.....and he didn't come around either......I guess that was just as well...My stepdaughter died in my arms in 2001 and I cried as much as if she had been my own blood......the boy will turn 19 in a couple of months. So I figure I've done his job pretty good.

And my own two....I've got a ways to go.....they're still pretty young........

And guess what.......I'd do it all over again given the chance.......

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 12:07 PM

Show us yer bewbs...

LOL!!!! That's TOO funny!!! BUT not a bad idea!!!!

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:26 AM
It's fact that on a full moon hospital emergency rooms are busier than at any other time.......

What do YOU think?????

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:25 AM

all this talk, talk, talk when are ya gonna take care of business?

There's a song with that name!!!!! And I'M NOT all talk!!!!!

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:14 AM

..do you want make love when you are in a relationship? :banana:

That really depends. I go through spells when I can’t get enough and other times, I don’t want to at all. Sometimes I enjoy being on my own. It just depends. I’ve never really been able to nail down what causes this. huh

you go on your own even if you are in a relationship? spock flowerforyou

What's wrong with that?

I don't know...but if I was in a relationship I'd rather utilize her mouth and tongue than my own hand! :banana:

Do you think that if she's masturbating that she's not going to want to have sex with you often enough?

I might wanna HELP her!!!!!

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:13 AM

wanna go again?

Damn, that was a super quickie :laughing:

well can't neglect work......

but, how long do you have for lunch?

as long as it takes!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:06 AM
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 08:01 AM

Well.....I AM being realistic....and I want it every night and some "nooners" thrown in there for good measure!!!!

NEVER have found anyone that was that interested in sex that much though......I guess I'm wierd....

what about throwing in some morning sex?

nooners are good,, why not three times a day?

and a quickie at tea time

SEE!!!!!! I TOLD ya'll this was MY kinda woman!!!!! I think I'm in LOVE!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 07:49 AM

bored= being the instigator everytimelaugh

AMEN to that!!!!! I wasn't "persued" at ALL.....EVER for the last 3 years of my ex and I!!!!

NO fun!!!!!
what a turn off huh? to not feel desired? hummm

YEP......it was bad......

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 07:33 AM

bored= being the instigator everytimelaugh

AMEN to that!!!!! I wasn't "persued" at ALL.....EVER for the last 3 years of my ex and I!!!!

NO fun!!!!!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25