Community > Posts By > Magbalihi

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:15 PM

So, I was experimenting with Pork Chops, and I found the most amazing taste ever! I used butterfly chops, but I'm sure you could use anything else. I sprinkled salt and pepper on both sides and then coated each side of the chops with cinnamon. Sounds odd right? Well, after I browned them on both sides thoroughly in a skillet with non stick spray and cut into them with a knife and devoured them...OMG they are AMAZING! PLEASE try it and let me know what you think!

I'll go even better than that!!!

Apple pie filling in bottom of cake pan. Boneless pork chops layered over that. Stuffing mix made up and layered on top of the pork chops.

In the oven at about 350 until the stuffing is cooked real good. It's absolutely out of this world!!!

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:12 PM

I have never really had much experience in the dating field..Had my first relationship only two years ago, and only two in those two years. Both were short and both have taken me awhile to get over the guy.
It's been three months since me and my last boyfriend and I broke up; I was so happy with him and hadn't felt that way for a long time so he suddenly ended it, giving me only excuses why he didn't want a relationship but not any solutions, it hurt so much. He didn't try to fix our problem..he just ran from it, leaving me with a 'I really care about you but I just can't handle a relationship right now'. We have tried being friends since then but it makes things so much harder for me to deal with and to get over him, but I feel so empty when I don't get to see him, even as a friend...then this weekend, when a group of us decided to get together, he brought along his new date and it just torn me apart to see them together.
I know in my head that things have been over between us for quite some time but I just can't seem to get rid of all the butterflies in my stomach and the longing for his company.
What do I do to finally move on?

Find someone else for yourself. I know that is short and sweet, but it will take your mind off things. Other than that, it'll just take time while you go through the grieving process you seem to be in. I'm sorry you're having to do it, because I've been there too.

I keep trying to find someone new..but it feels so hard because I only compare them to him and none of them are an exact replica of him. It sounds silly but I suppose it's true. I just have always had a hard time finding someone that it is hard to let go or to find someone new.

I fully understand what you're talking about. I used to do that too. You'll never find anyone exactly, but I'm sure you can find someone with closely the same things. You don't want anyone JUST like him though!! HE blew you off remember?? You want someone totally different than him. Just look for the good parts in someone else and leave the bad parts for him to keep!!

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:07 PM

yea i hear that one . i have done alot of writing myself feel like i am talking to a wall they just dont write back frustrated

Well....just for a tip from what I've seen on these forums. The ladis don't like pics with no shirt on...and ya mght turn that hat around or take it off......that might be MY problem too, but I have a problem with getting more pictures!!

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:00 PM

so is there any nice women on here anyone know ofofftopic
There are lots of very nice women here- but we aren't just going to appear like in a dream- you have to do some work you know

Good luck to you

Maybe I've sent nice letters to the wrong ones. I'll only send one unless I get an answer. I hope there's not much more work to it if I get NO answer. I don't want to be thought of as a stalker, because I'm NOT!!!

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:57 PM

Hi all..
My name is Wendee..
And I am back on this site..

Hoping to find that one true love for me..

Can't wait to get to meeting people!!!!

~W:heart: :banana:

Hi Wendee.....good to have ya!

I've almost given up on love, but I wish you well in finding it!!

Cool little figures on here aren't they??

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:54 PM
I HATE it when that happens!!!!

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:51 PM

I have never really had much experience in the dating field..Had my first relationship only two years ago, and only two in those two years. Both were short and both have taken me awhile to get over the guy.
It's been three months since me and my last boyfriend and I broke up; I was so happy with him and hadn't felt that way for a long time so he suddenly ended it, giving me only excuses why he didn't want a relationship but not any solutions, it hurt so much. He didn't try to fix our problem..he just ran from it, leaving me with a 'I really care about you but I just can't handle a relationship right now'. We have tried being friends since then but it makes things so much harder for me to deal with and to get over him, but I feel so empty when I don't get to see him, even as a friend...then this weekend, when a group of us decided to get together, he brought along his new date and it just torn me apart to see them together.
I know in my head that things have been over between us for quite some time but I just can't seem to get rid of all the butterflies in my stomach and the longing for his company.
What do I do to finally move on?

Find someone else for yourself. I know that is short and sweet, but it will take your mind off things. Other than that, it'll just take time while you go through the grieving process you seem to be in. I'm sorry you're having to do it, because I've been there too.

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 02:02 PM
Nope.....you??

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 01:26 PM

statement "good things come to those who wait", i think for those who wait for good things to happen are letting life pass them by. anyone agree?

Completely!!! You gotta GO for it!!!

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 01:21 PM
geez.....what's wrong today?? I think she was pretty clear on what she said in the original post. Isn't it something the way stuff gets twisted by the time it gets back to us??

Almost like a rumor at work!!! laugh

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 12:32 PM

I plan on telling him today. He had to work last night, and is sleeping now so I can't do it until this evening.

And as far as him seeing this thread, there's a slim chance that's going to happen cause he deleted his profile.

I'm sure he'll be as excited and as happy as I would be!!! This is a WONDERFUL time for 2 people to share!!!

Congratulations!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 12:14 PM

If you could travel to any place in history, which moment and place would you go? It may be fictional or a real place.

I would have liked to have been one of the astronauts who landed on the moon. Either that or I would have liked to have been there the day the Right Brothers flew the first time. smileshappy

OMG!!!! You picked the exact thing I had on MY mind when I saw this thread!! How wild!!!!

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 11:47 AM

I am pretty blunt... WHILE the waitress is standing there... look at her & say... hmmm I need a drink what do you recommend... we are on a first date... LOL!!!

Or quote John Wayne and say "sorry about his behavior.....a little oversight in his upbringing I'm sure"!

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 11:44 AM

The couple guys online that i've actually met in person just can't get past the waitress.
Their "jokes" aren't funny and their "flirting"( i think they think thats what it is) is unkind.
I know that waitress is in the back thinking "jerk at table 5" and I'm up front staring at dude in horror.
Should I walk out when I start worrying that someones gonna spit in my food or should I take my chances and gracefully escape forever after the meal?

You know, I hear a lot of this. I wonder why men sometimes just can't be kind and nice to someone who is just out there trying to make a living....I usually am an overtipper. I used to do the job in my younger years and I know how rough that work is!! Good for you to be aware of this sort of behavior!!

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 10:29 AM

I'm actually there on that bridge of friendship. Arrived there yesterday with my ex bf. Yes, the one that's been treating me like crap. He'll be "there" for me. That's more important than having a romantic relationship with him. It is the back bone of relationship's isn't it? To be friend's....I know you're going to want to slap me but, maybe someday this will come full circle. Call me HOPELESS romantic???????????? Duh, yup! lol.

Go ahead and be a hopeless romantic!! I have quietly admired you from afar from seing your posts here because of that!!!

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 06:57 AM
SP 3 turns the firewall on by default and has a lot of security updates. I've never had an issue with it, but check the firewall settings. I use 3 programs in tandem with each other to keep out the malware and adware. No problems here at all.

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 03:53 PM

order a happy meal.......you get a free suprise!!!!

i do want a chocolate milkshake:thumbsup:

Coming right up m'lady!!!

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 03:52 PM
I get my name harvested from here often by African scammers. I've even had several Russian ones. The first one I thought might be real till I looked up the email address and it was linked to a known scammer.

The rest, I've played with as long as I could.

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 03:49 PM

Why are ya having such a bad day????

everything... ill find out tonight if i will be having a terrible rest of my life. jsut too much stress and too much hurt, too much everything.

Awww.....sorry....I'm sure you'll get through it OK....as for the rest of your life, there's not a problem that is that bad!! I had a neighbor take his own life last weekend because he was getting a divorce........kind of a permanent solution for a temporary problem!!

it's like someone said in a movie once. Talk about things and get them in the open and ......no more problem.....

But I think you're stronger than all that and will do just perfect!!!

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 03:45 PM

is alergic to your pet,do you give up the pet or the new love?love love love

Find someone who's NOT allergic. Maybe some day they might be allergic to you!!!

Keep the pet!!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next