Community > Posts By > Magbalihi

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 07:26 AM
Oh CHRISSY!!!!!! I know it's not, but I wish it was me you were talking about!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 07:14 AM

There are some obvious things I'm wondering:
a) Is the age difference too great? Would it be icky for me to ask her out?

"Icky" is in the eye of the beholder. I personally feel that age is just a number -- all it really tells you is that this person has ridden the planet x number of times around the sun.

For those who pull out the old "Life experience!" bromide, I'm reminded that every single person who is, oh, let's say 48 years old, has had exactly the same experiences in life.

There ARE people who make age a consideration. That's fine, and they have every right to do so, and to determine their own preferences. I just think that using age, per se, might be a bit narrowing and short-sighted. But to each his/her own.

My feeling is that if two people like each other, the statistics are largely irrelevant. It's like refusing to go out with someone because they have the wrong shoe size.

Thanks Lex for coming out with this...I have never had this put just like this and it's very hard to say it myself.

You would be SURPRISED to see how very many people (women in my case) make this an exclusive issue!!! It has been almost like I'm already dead or something!!! My ex of 15 years is 16 years younger than me. We had two kids who are now 11 and 9. So I'm around younger people at the softball games and everywhere else all the time!! There's not any women my age gonnna want to have small children around except as "grand-children". And the younger ones that would accept my daughters as part of their lives won't even give me the time of day!!! LOL.......damned if you do and damned if you don't!!! I don't wanna give up though......but this site is pretty much dead......

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 06:43 AM

to be honest in these times i would secure my place in the money until things calm down, but then later if you decide to do something else you are able...

In a way, my current job is more secure. If i under perform in the managers job i could be let go. Whereas i am proficient at what i do now and that risk isnt there. More money would be very nice, but i can live quite well on what i earn already.

You just answered your own question......

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:00 PM
Born and Raised in Houston, Texas!!!! :banana:

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:52 AM

flowerforyou only if its a nudist barflowerforyou

LOL......I have one of those at MY house!!!!

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:56 AM
The old short coffee cans that you used to have to open with a key like a can of sardines?????? Once open you could take the ring off the can and underneath it was razor sharp??????

Stepped on one at a full run in a friends back yard. Cut my foot just in the forward part of the arch, to the bone. Wrapped sock around it and had to limp home 10 blocks. 40 stitches I think. I was 8 or 10.....

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:14 AM
Too FUNNY Ya'll!!!!!

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:52 AM
a well worn cowboy hat!!!!!

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:47 AM
<-------- Bill is Flying!!!!

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:36 AM
LOL....well thanks so much........that was a nice thought anyway......

I've gotten to where I kinda like a fully dressed fried shrimp poboy sandwich with lots of tartar sauce........MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:26 AM
I haven't been to an Arbys in Years........we don't have one here....they have cajun stuff all over instead...

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:24 AM
Big time thinker......

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:03 AM
I LOVE Ranch on fries!!!!! And everything alse too.....fried cheese sticks......mushrooms......

It's REAL good with a blooming onion with a little horseradish in it!!!!!!

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:49 AM
Is it proper to pour ketchup all over your fries in a restaurant or should you dip one at a time???????

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:38 AM
Edited by Magbalihi on Thu 03/05/09 08:38 AM
Busy, busy day in the big city!!!! Lots of airplanes trying to get in and out!!!! Pilots trying to get a word in edgewise on the frequency cause the controller is so busy!!!! When ....all of a sudden......the controller on the ground keys up his radio and says.....OH SH*T!!!!!

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:33 AM
Maybe I can help......with computer that is........what's wrong?????

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:31 AM

They already follow her around. She's fun.
Try going into a sporting goods area/store and asking for moose food. They have no clue what moose eat.

LMAO!!!!! With a name like that I guess they DO!!!!!

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:30 AM
LOL......Neither do IIIIII!!!!!!! But the best is to go into a home Depot or a Loews and ask for some post holes........

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:28 AM
Maybe I should load an 18 wheeler with some rolls of hay from here and bring them out at THOSE prices!!!!!! I might could arrange 2 or 3 truckloads!!!!!

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:25 AM

I play in the toy department. If there's a store detective watching (obvious), I push every button and bounce every ball, just because.

It's also fun to arrange all the stuffed animals into twisted sexual positions...:wink: If they're already in a jumble...who cares?

I sure enjoy that XXX Twister game too!!!!! But THAT'S not in public!!!!

So, I guess going commando in a mini-skirt in public is out, too? I'm such a naughty lil girl...

OH.....now THAT sounds like fun!!!! That's ONE way to get guys to "follow you anywhere"!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25