Community > Posts By > Magbalihi

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:30 PM
GEEZ......I feel rejected already!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 02:37 PM
No....

Would you get seasick on a month long cruise??

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 02:34 PM

No doubt, some will do it for the attention.

It's a convoluted way of saying, "Hey, look at me, I get a lot of attention from men on the site!"

But they're mostly pretty transparent.

And then you get the ones -- often new people -- who simply weren't prepared for the onslaught of outrageously juvenile, misspelled, inappropriate, and generally off-putting "solicitations" they get -- and there's going to be a reaction to that.

The reaction is usually along the lines of "Ick."

And I see nothing wrong with them posting about it -- it tells people, "Hey, I'm really not interested in this sort of garbage." Will the garbagists listen? Probably not. But a little venting can be a good thing, anyway.

And the ones who just do it for the attention? Well, the good ones have lots of other ways to get attention, too. This is merely one of many strategies in the arsenal.

"And then you get the ones -- often new people -- who simply weren't prepared for the onslaught of outrageously juvenile, misspelled, inappropriate, and generally off-putting "solicitations" they get -- and there's going to be a reaction to that."

That is what happened with me. I was not prepared for the amount of mail.
I like attention and I will not say I do not like attention. I put up pictures because I like attention. Because I like attention does not mean I ask for rude attention and mean attention.

I have this happen a lot though.....I have never sent an inappropriate email and I never will.....but when I send one that is inline with a person's profile, tells a little about myself and then politely asks a question that might elicit a response, and then says that I hope to have a return.......NOTHING!!!! EVER.......

You know you can tell here when someone reads a mail you've sent.....so you know it at least gets opened....so what's wrong with a short reply even if it's just to say "thanks, but No thanks?"

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:04 PM
Hey foxy lady!!!!

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:44 PM
Hold your nose and mouth and blow.......easy at first......if your ear doesn't pop, you've got a blocked eustation tube....you might need to go get some antibiotics to clear that up......

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:30 PM
Let's party tonight!!

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:23 PM
I'll fix you.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:20 PM
Edited by Magbalihi on Fri 01/02/09 12:22 PM
Age seems to be a HUGE factor to a LOT of women on here!!!! They won't even accept email from people outside of a certain age range......

I'm outside of any age ranges I've seen on a profile yet. The system is easily defeated, although I don't do it......I look 10 years younger, and am on the "wavelength" of someone 16 years younger, but it doesn't seem to matter.

I've even seen those that say they are here for friendship ONLY....and are EMPHATIC about that.......but they restrict who can email them to a certain age range?????? What's up with that?????

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:03 AM
I cut in line so I could come in here......I guess that'll get me some "time out"

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:12 AM
Love at first sight is an awesome feeling, but there needs to be some mental stimulation too.....and I'm a pretty touchey-feelie kind of guy too....so there needs to be something physical too......

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:08 AM

god too many things to go wrong! what if ones a game player like most of my ex's were! one cheating on the married person the whole time. what if they just do NOT get along?! marriage should be something two people choose to go into. of course with religious issues arranging it who knows whats gonna happen!
Yeap dated one of those said he was getting a divorce. Then well not going to get a divorce. For blah blah Last separated man I will see. Lesson hurt. No wonder the wife is cold to him can't imagine what she put up with.

Well......that's your choice.....But Louisiana has created a LOT of separated people by their draconian full 365 days of "separation from bed and board" requirement!!! They think they are gonna save marriages by changing it from 6 months!!

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:22 AM
Edited by Magbalihi on Fri 01/02/09 07:23 AM
robobaby!!!!

Opps.......I wasn't quick enough!!!!! LOL

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:22 AM
It's REALLY foggy and almost 70 degrees!!!!!

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 11:37 AM
I think I'm gonna go buy the most expensive steak I can find....and a BIG potato.....and some black eyed peas.....and I'm gonna cook the steak and the potato on the grill...and I'm gonna have a FEAST!!!!!!

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 11:26 AM
I must say though.......I guess I DID ask for it!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 11:21 AM

flowerforyou sometimes you can be surrounded by people and still feel aloneflowerforyou

Oh.....So very true!!!!!

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 11:15 AM
It doesn't feel good.....but yet it does.....I know It'll be a GOOD one....because I'll do my best to make it that way.....

But I would have rather had someone to hug last night that would be there to help me make it good!!!

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:11 AM

Do you think that it served any purpose for the government to put Tommy Chong in jail???????

Just for the ignorant: Who is Tommy Chong? And why is he in jail? Inquisitive minds want to know.

Tommy was half of the duo Cheech and Chong that made movies and albums about drugs Back in the day. I think the dea ordered a water pipe from his company or something in the guise of a "head shop" and convicted him under the antiterrorist lwas in place......

I THINK.....I caught bits and pieces of this documentary last night between my kids fighting....

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:37 AM
Do you think that it served any purpose for the government to put Tommy Chong in jail???????

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:03 PM
I'm not looking at all for that very reason....just trying to fix my house back up and trying to stay warm......

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25