Community > Posts By > Magbalihi

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:52 AM

gotta thread carefully - people are reporting others just cause, and I kinda like it here, so very choosy in whom I reply to...

I just write what's on my mind. If someone chooses to report me because I had the balls to state my own opinion, but they didn't like it, then they're the one with the problem. Not me.

I pretty much agree with you Music. I'm mostly just a smartybritches anyway....

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:51 AM

Well, I think part of it is that, like me, I'll come back to a topic a couple of times to see what else has been since posted. Each time I come back, it shows as another view.

Yeah....I thought of that too, but I haven't paid attention to whether that's true or not.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:50 AM

That the ratio of views to posts is about 5 to 1 in most cases?? Sometimes 6 to 1 but not often.

I know.....strange huh......

Sometimes I think of wierd stuff!!

gotta thread carefully - people are reporting others just cause, and I kinda like it here, so very choosy in whom I reply to...

I didn't know that stuff was going on. Seems kinda like my 2 little girls arguments. Petty.

Thanks for feeling comfortable posting here, though!!

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:46 AM
I used to work in the control tower at a very small airport. We weren't too busy sometimes and sometimes had 2 people there to handle things. We were 5 stories in the air, and had a little catwalk with rails around the outside so that the windows could be cleaned. At the front door of the place we had a metal awning about 10 feet square over the door!!!

It was a favorite thing to do to drop a water balloon off of the tower cab onto that awning as someone was coming to work and unlocking the door!! It was like a howitzer going off over your head!!!! And THEN here would come the water!!!

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:38 AM
That the ratio of views to posts is about 5 to 1 in most cases?? Sometimes 6 to 1 but not often.

I know.....strange huh......

Sometimes I think of wierd stuff!!

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:35 AM

Thank you. I'll try that. I just recently installed AVG.

Update and run IT first...then do everything else.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:33 AM
You should see them standing on every street intersection in Houston!!! It's like some sort of job they have!!

I'll bet they have a nicer vehicle than I do!!!

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:30 AM

Okay folks, I would like to introduce a friend of mine, she is somewhat shy, so let's give her a nice MINGLE2 welcome and show her the love we have for each other.

{{{{{fancyfree34}}}}}

And fellows, she is a looker, so let's not scare her away.pitchfork

Well {{{fancy}}} and have a great time.flowers

Thank for the warm welcome!! and the flowers!! u must be peeking in my windows cuz my pants are fancy!!

Hey fancy!!! Very much welcome....One of my favorite songs from the past was called "Fancy Free" I think. It was a Statler Bros song.....or maybe Oakridge boys....I'm not sure. You're really cute!!!! Bet your mailbox will over flow!!!!

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:17 AM
Edited by Magbalihi on Wed 11/19/08 07:19 AM
You should probably update windows with ALL the updates from the microsoft web site. They help keep the security issues from getting worse.

Download 3 pieces of free software and install them, update them, and then run them. Delete what ever they say to.

www.superantispyware.com
spybot - search and destroy
Lavasoft AdAware

I use windows XP service pack 3 on all 5 of my computers without a problem.

When you use microsoft update though, you have to keep going back and back till you have all the updates. Sometimes there are MORE updates after you update your computer.

When you do all that, your computer should be running like a bat outta hell!!!

Personally, Vista $ucks!!! I've tried it and Windows XP is BY FAR the better of the two. Vista sorta reminds me of the Microshaft Flop Windows ME.

OH....and BTW....be sure you have some up to date virus software on there too. AVG antivirus is pretty good for the price!! It's free too!!!

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:09 AM
The Day the Earth Stood Still with Michael Rennie in it??

I saw an advertisement the other day for a movie being released in December with the same name!!!!

Is it a remake?? Does anyone know??

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 06:04 PM

ok.. if your looking for power and you want to do some head work and bore out the pistons stuff like that , then having the motor rebuilt would be the way to do it because someone can make those changes while rebuilding the block.. but that costs money and isn't cheap.. now the remanufactured engine depending on who you get it from is more or less the same thing but they remanufacture it to the factory specs, meaning it's going to be the same power as it did when the car was running with a factory motor , but they do give some type of warranty which is a good thing, check out jasper engines, a bit pricey but there solid motors.. it's simple there is more of a chance of internal engine failure from human error when rebuilding, and less when remanufacturing because allot is done with machines and to be honest i would go with the remanufactured motor , just because the company does it all day every day, verses someone manually rebuilding a motor from time to time... but the question is are you just looking to get your car running as it should or are you looking to juice up your car to make it faster.. i just hope there is a reason you have to replace the motor , and your just not trying to make it faster. also depending on what kind of car , you can always just swap a bigger motor in the car which will give you more power..

Good advice!! I've used Jasper engines AND trannys. No failures or comebacks.

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 06:00 PM

she lets her hair hang down -charlie pride

Charlie Rich - The Silver Fox

Behind Closed Doors

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:58 PM
And when we get behind closed doors.

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:55 PM

well....what I really was referring to was the kind:

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

Ah so as in the prettiest?

Not really exactly....but women ARE prettier to ME than men!!! I think it more refers to being the gentler of the sexes.

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:46 PM

I called a guy from here that gave me his number.
He said he would call me back in an hour, and never did.
How important is it to you, when meeting someone new, that they do what they say?

Absolutely important!!!

And he's a FOOL!!! If you'd have called ME we'd STILL be on the phone!!!!

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:45 PM
well....what I really was referring to was the kind:

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:40 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:38 PM

I'm not sure I'm following the whole '"fairer sex"' topic...

The fairer sex refers to females in a kind way.

Us guys are pretty crass aren't we?? So women have been referred to as the fairer sex in the past.

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:27 PM
I thought the Hunt for Red October was pretty good!!

One part of the book would have been REAL hard to film though.

And The Borne Supremacy wasn't ANYTHING like the book!!!

no photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:24 PM

I have never really had much experience in the dating field..Had my first relationship only two years ago, and only two in those two years. Both were short and both have taken me awhile to get over the guy.
It's been three months since me and my last boyfriend and I broke up; I was so happy with him and hadn't felt that way for a long time so he suddenly ended it, giving me only excuses why he didn't want a relationship but not any solutions, it hurt so much. He didn't try to fix our problem..he just ran from it, leaving me with a 'I really care about you but I just can't handle a relationship right now'. We have tried being friends since then but it makes things so much harder for me to deal with and to get over him, but I feel so empty when I don't get to see him, even as a friend...then this weekend, when a group of us decided to get together, he brought along his new date and it just torn me apart to see them together.
I know in my head that things have been over between us for quite some time but I just can't seem to get rid of all the butterflies in my stomach and the longing for his company.
What do I do to finally move on?

Find someone else for yourself. I know that is short and sweet, but it will take your mind off things. Other than that, it'll just take time while you go through the grieving process you seem to be in. I'm sorry you're having to do it, because I've been there too.

I keep trying to find someone new..but it feels so hard because I only compare them to him and none of them are an exact replica of him. It sounds silly but I suppose it's true. I just have always had a hard time finding someone that it is hard to let go or to find someone new.

I fully understand what you're talking about. I used to do that too. You'll never find anyone exactly, but I'm sure you can find someone with closely the same things. You don't want anyone JUST like him though!! HE blew you off remember?? You want someone totally different than him. Just look for the good parts in someone else and leave the bad parts for him to keep!!

Haha yeah. Leave the bad parts for his newest date. XD
It just seems so hard for someone my age to actually find someone new. Or at least find someone new that's honest about themselves.

Well....that's true I suppose. I know LOTS of young people cause I guess they like me. I try to talk to them about some of their behavior towards the "fairer sex" but it really hasn't hit home for them yet. They tease me that They are "getting" it and I'm not!! But I'm happier with my behavior even though that may be true.

But the boys are out there that are honorable, and kind, and a gentleman, so keep looking and when you least expect it.....it'll happen.