Community > Posts By > Magbalihi

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 02:50 PM
LOL.......you heard me!!!!!

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 02:46 PM
You are not actually jumping on R/R tracks, not in any of the pics you have with that as a background........

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:35 PM
I am!!!!! laugh

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:11 PM
Thank you.......Too bad my ex won't recognize it......Thank goodness my kids do despite what their mom says.......

I even had one of my girls' neighborhood friends ask me to be her daddy after her natural father passed away!!!! What an HONOR THAT was!!!!!! Maybe I'm doing something right!!!!

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:29 AM
I KNOW......you're good with photoshop......you're not really jumping over those tracks at all!!!!

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:23 AM
LOL.....Yes.......I'm afraid MINE are Cheetos

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:17 AM
Is on YOUR shoulder???????

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 05:52 AM
How can I delete all of my own posts???????

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 07:55 AM

I knew air traffic controllers had it easy.

Yeah......we sure do!!!!!

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:48 PM
we should ALL love the ladies from Ghana that contact us on here!!!! Let's ALL send them some money!!!!!

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:44 PM
BUT WAIT!!!!!!!!

You get TWO for the price of ONE!!!!!

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:13 PM
I can only recall my own feelings when my 9 year old daughter died in my arms and this:

I feel how weak and fruitless
must be any word of mine
which should attempt to beguile you
from the grief of a loss so overwhelming.
I pray that our Heavenly Father
may assuage the anguish of your bereavement,
and leave you only the cherished memory
of the loved and lost.

excerpts from A. Lincoln's letter

My condolences.

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 02:27 PM

I'm FROM and IN Louisiana and don't have any Louisiana Hot Sauce. But I'm in N. Louisiana. Cajuns call me a Yankee.

I'm in Louisiana too......and they say if you live north of I-10 you're a yankee!!!!

And I've got my hot sauce AND tobasco!!!!

How about that bowl of crawfish?????

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 01:13 PM
a 10.......if only I was younger........

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 09:09 AM
12. It's easy for anyone to land a plane providing there is someone in the control tower to talk you down.

I saw this happen in real life a couple of months ago........

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 09:01 AM

a gas station long before "self service" pumps...

GREAT job for me!!!!! That's why I'm so darned good with cars today!!!!!

lol...i can drive a car...i do know how to ck the fluids because we had to do that w/a fill-up...

Well.....we did it all....and I haven't paid a professional mechanic for anything except front end alignments in over 40 years....there's nothing I can't do or fix on any model vehicle....it was just my preference to learn more than wiping windshields and checking oil......

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:58 AM

Roustabout on a workover oil rig in Louisiana, 1977. The work wasn't that bad but to call my co-workers alcoholic rednecks would have been a compliment. I distinguished them by the number of or shade of green/black thier teeth were. Filthy, foulmouthed, tobacco spittin', MD-2020 for lunch drinkin' dullards who would have loved to upgrade to a trailer. Whose wives were seldom over 15 and already had no teeth and 5 kids.

Yeah.....workover rigs are bad.....did it for 2 weeks....BUT....the big "triple" drilling rigs are FUN work!!! HARD work, but it gets in your blood.....Paid very good too....I worked on the drilling rig for 4 years.....learned a WHOLE bunch about geology, and pressures of fluids, and hydraulics, and mechanics......and got quite physically fit too!!!!!

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:54 AM
I wanted to be an Astronaut.

STILL do!!!!!

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:53 AM

The worst job I ever had was between jobs......for 2 weeks I pulled mobile home axles from under established mobile homes. The people would sell this company their weels and axles and be given a contract to use a brand new set if they ever wanted to move their home. I was the guy to go and remove the old sets.

Anyone ever been under a moblie home that's been in the same spot for many years??????

how many more little inhabitants move into the basements ???

LOL.....looks like you may have looked under one before!!! LOL.......critters....trash.....leakey pipes (of ALL kinds), to say the least.....it was interesting.....but.....one has to make a living....I'd do it again if it was all I could get though.....

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:44 AM

Workin as Cleaning Captain in a Pizza Hut. UGH!! NASTY!!! I to this day refuse to eat anything from a Pizza Hut. U just have no idea how nasty the kitchens can be!ill

Come to think of it......I worked at a Dairy Queen for a while......TERRIBLE!!!!!! I haven't even BEEN IN one since!!!!! Gag a maggot!!!!!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25