Community > Posts By > Magbalihi

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 07:31 AM
SURELY the forums aren't the only part of this site!!!!!! Only one post doesn't mean anything......maybe she concentrated of what she actually CAME here for......course.....that's just MHO....

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 07:28 AM

everyday...

Now THERE'S the woman IIIII want!!!!! LOL

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 07:20 AM

Well.....I AM being realistic....and I want it every night and some "nooners" thrown in there for good measure!!!!

NEVER have found anyone that was that interested in sex that much though......I guess I'm wierd....

I had a gf who thought making love daily was too much! frustrated

see what I mean???????

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 07:17 AM
Well.....I AM being realistic....and I want it every night and some "nooners" thrown in there for good measure!!!!

NEVER have found anyone that was that interested in sex that much though......I guess I'm wierd....

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 07:04 AM
Fran!!!! YOU are SO funny!!!!!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You're KILLING me over here!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 07:00 AM
THAT'S always a nice way to start the morning!!!!:banana:

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 06:54 AM
HERE I am!!!!! A little tarnished, but clean up real good!!!!

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 11:45 AM
Hey ya'll....You guys wanna laugh your asses off??????

Go google a tale of two brains

and watch the video!!!!

Here's a short version

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DKk_tdyehA

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 01:04 PM

it's been awhile since i had a baby, but i believe it's one-year paid materity, by the government (providing you've logged enough hours of work) and it's about 70% of your gross pay (private companies might top it up)

I've worked for the US government for just over 30 years......and in this country there is NO government sponsored maternity leave......there is in other countries, but not here.

Even employees of the government don't have it except as in the form of your earned time off......ie. vacation time.

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 12:47 PM

i'm toying with the idea of no paid maternity leave at all, at least not any that is funded by the tax payers.

if you want to have children, you should ensure that you are able to tend to their needs, emotionally and financially, without having to expect a free handout.

just a thought.

Papersmile,

Taxpayers don't pay for the leave here.

oh laugh

we are such a heavily-taxed country (some good, some bad)

so how is maternity leave paid out? by private companies? so some get paid leave and others don't?

Yep.......it's all up to the employer and what they wanna call the time off they give you......maternity leave is STILL your vacation time, but it's easier to get than just regular time off.......sort of like a caste system of types of time off........

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 12:43 PM
The technology in THIS case should never have even been THOUGHT about!!!! That's what has caused the uproar.......

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 12:34 PM
Personally, I'd want to have a "stay at home mom" that chooses to work or not as she wishes.......

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 12:31 PM

:smile: if a man breaks up with a single mother and he is not the biological father he does not owe her child any kind of "emotional support" too many women think that if a man dates her he is also dating her child i stay away from these kind of women...most of them dont want a boyfriend or husband just a replacement father for their child...be seeing you

if its a sixteen year investment I would say you owe them something......

if it lasted all of a week or a few months even up to a few years..naw..but sixteen....from infancy onward....why should it even be questioned?

It shouldn't.......He's their Dad......and it shouldn't have even become an issue that we now know about........some people.....

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:21 AM
This might be wierd......but I work at an airport....and OH I LOVE the smell of burnt Jet fuel in the morning!!!!! LOL

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:19 AM

paper mills and skunks too for me

LOL.......Lived in Pineville, Louisiana for 10 years.......although the paper mill stunk like hell!!!! The guys that worked there called it the smell of MONEY!!!!!

OMG, I do remember the paper mill in Jacksonville stinking to high heaven thank goodness Maxwell House covered it up sometimes, LOL.

Coffee factories smell GOOD!!!!!!

I drove an 18 wheeler in my younger years and would haul trailer loads of 50 pound bags of coffee beans.......OH the smell!!!!! HEAVEN!!!!!

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:17 AM

LOL.......Lived in Pineville, Louisiana for 10 years.......although the paper mill stunk like hell!!!! The guys that worked there called it the smell of MONEY!!!!!
i wonder if they come home smelling like it? like the garbage man did ewwwww

I never knew anyone that worked there personally, but I'll bet they DID come home smelling like it!!!!

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:10 AM

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:09 AM
I was a volunteer firefighter for 17 years.......the worst smell in the world is the charred remains of a human body!!!!! I can smell it as I write this from 28 years ago!!!!

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:05 AM
In men's perhaps defense however, I could actually see the situation where the friend of your ex was always attracted to you but silent, out of respect for both of you. Then came to you since now YOU would be a friend, and NOT badmouthed, or told you bad things, or was in any way a "gossip", and told you how he felt about you, and tried to go out with you. Does that make any sense??????

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:38 AM
OH.....THAT would be UNCOOL!!!!!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25