Community > Posts By > Mark

Mark's photo
Sat 10/02/21 11:28 AM
Taking advantage of some free time to get some work done.

Mark's photo
Sat 10/02/21 11:21 AM
A good week for me to get productive, cram work, take care of business and clean house!

You two are going to have a great time!

Mark's photo
Sat 10/02/21 11:10 AM

Dude, LDRs SUUUUUUUUUCK. I'm not a fan. It's so frustrating, wanting to be with someone who is far away.

That said, sometimes it happens. You "meet" someone online that you feel an instant connection with. You get caught up in talking and video chatting and discover that you really, really like them. It's definitely not ideal, but sometimes it's worth exploring.

I think that if you both have the means and the time available to actually visit one another and to spend time together it can work. I know people who have done it successfully and are now married.

Sweet torture, good things come to those who wait. :heart:

Mark's photo
Fri 10/01/21 09:24 PM
No, but happy as long as I get a window seat!

Have you ever had hybrid Mexican/Asian food?

Mark's photo
Fri 10/01/21 09:21 PM
Topic reminds me of "Logan's Run"

For many of us it's just the human condition to need companionship, intimacy, marriage is the ultimate step to that, a symbol of conviction, dedication.

Others might not need it formally symbolized.

Mark's photo
Fri 10/01/21 06:47 PM
Plumbing tools

Mark's photo
Fri 10/01/21 03:35 PM
Touch, inappropriately!

Mark's photo
Fri 10/01/21 01:57 PM
Acting like I'm 16, spending waaayyyyy too much time on Zoom and WhatsApp, getting no sleep, talking about serious things, talking about funny things, misbehavin', laughing, loving every minute of it.

Mark's photo
Fri 10/01/21 05:05 AM
Waits for Bonnie to get into Woobie...:heart:

Mark's photo
Fri 10/01/21 01:19 AM
Edited by Mark on Fri 10/01/21 01:21 AM

No progress whatsoever

I wonder how long it took for him and Bonnie to start video chatting?

Almost immediately, maybe a day or two.

I wonder if River has someone in mind that she would like to video chat with?

Mark's photo
Thu 09/30/21 02:33 PM
Edited by Mark on Thu 09/30/21 02:34 PM

Sex is a human need, yes, but some of us see it differently than others, I personally feel it's empty when it's sex alone.

I just can't enjoy it without an emotional connection, that's just me though.

I do not begrudge anyone for their personal preference, as long as they respect mine..

My problem, especially with online dating here in particular, is that I specifically state on my profile I am NOT interested in sex alone, yet get non-stop messages from individuals promoting themselves as such.

It makes me feel as if I've been stereotyped, prejudged and I'm not worth at least reading my profile before being approached....literally gives me knots in my stomach.

Mark's photo
Thu 09/30/21 02:15 PM
Edited by Mark on Thu 09/30/21 02:19 PM
Good topic.
One piece of advice based on my own experience, INSIST ON HEARING A VOICE!

Try Discord or any voice app where you aren't giving personal info out for at least the first contact.

I get nonstop messages from questionable individuals that want to immediately get my number solely for texting, go to Hangouts or WhatsApp - they what NO verbal contact whatsoever.

If they don't want to talk with their voice, this is suspect and after about a month of the same thing over and over I almost left.

I did not want a sext partner, nor did I want hookups, if a person's expressing interest and they cannot let you hear their voice, move on.

Mark's photo
Thu 09/30/21 11:53 AM
Thinking of realistic ways to keep a good thing going, scheduling, responsibilities and above all else - happiness.

Mark's photo
Thu 09/30/21 10:56 AM
Grateful for my freelance lifestyle

Grateful for a career that allows me said freedoms

Grateful for Bonnie, an intelligent, funny, compassionate and beautiful person! :heart:

Mark's photo
Wed 09/29/21 07:32 PM
Bring In Water

OMW

Mark's photo
Wed 09/29/21 07:23 PM
Directing Ogre away from flower garden

Mark's photo
Wed 09/29/21 05:08 PM

It's only been one day, no pressure please.slaphead

Ot: bonnie & mark!

Easy one, all's well, back to you guys!

Mark's photo
Wed 09/29/21 04:19 PM
Edited by Mark on Wed 09/29/21 04:20 PM
Jump out nearest window, run. noway noway noway noway

Mark's photo
Wed 09/29/21 04:17 PM
Wondering if she'll chronicle at least vague details about progress with mystery man for us?

Mark's photo
Wed 09/29/21 04:10 PM
Thinking, with goofy smirk, "at least we're not saying 'no you hang up first!...no, you! ...no, you!'"

I mean, we're not 16, right? ..right?!? ... Gah!