Community > Posts By > Mark

Mark's photo
Sun 09/19/21 10:34 PM
Online dating dating adds a level of distrust, not only do we need maintain vigilance in meeting people, but now we even have to be careful they are what they claim to begin with.

Mark's photo
Sun 09/19/21 10:11 PM
I watch two shows at the same time, usually science channel for one, while reading and listening to music- Stimulus junkie.

Mark's photo
Sun 09/19/21 10:05 PM
I came here in search of parts for my lawnmower, can someone pullllease help me already???

The service here, just terrible!

Mark's photo
Sun 09/19/21 08:25 PM

my wife and I were together 17 years before she passed, with no end in sight.

For the first year, we couldn't sleep apart, the 2nd year we started recognizing a sense of "obligation" to sleep together, by the 17th year we barely ever slept together, she'd either hog space, or I'd snore.

It had absolutely zero effect on our marriage, in fact, we were happier in the end than we were in the beginning, we knew each other, we respected space.

Mark's photo
Sun 09/19/21 08:11 PM
My wife was ten years younger, we were together 17 years before she passed and we'd have lasted till death, so yes, but there's a caveat.

I decided this time I need someone my age, having spoken with a couple of younger women, there's no denying the "connection" wasn't there, life experience is undeniably important, there is absolutely no comparison to talking to someone that can complete sentences for you and vice versa.

Mark's photo
Sun 09/19/21 06:00 PM
Edited by Mark on Sun 09/19/21 06:23 PM
Rather than Zoom or Skype, which are both mentioned above, I use Discord, it's free and doesn't require personal info.

There is no possible way I'll use my own number for the nonstop requests I get, my number, as with anyone's, can be searched for personal info.

Mark's photo
Sun 09/19/21 04:23 PM
Edited by Mark on Sun 09/19/21 04:25 PM
Pheob, you remind me of a friend from Beijing, also having a tough time with dating sites.

I might suggest patience, getting to know, and finding the right person before jumping into anything more.

Mark's photo
Sun 09/19/21 04:19 PM
Welcome, first suggestion, post a picture of your face.

Mark's photo
Fri 09/17/21 04:43 PM

:cry: I’m not any kind of bot, and I’m certainly not off ……. I’m very British so maybe that’s why there’s no typo’s or bad grammar laugh laugh

Still pinching self at the concept real humans exist on this forum, frustrated

Mark's photo
Fri 09/17/21 03:13 PM

"Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.."

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Kidding aside, thanks to the internet and online dating sites, starting to think "love" is that special point where "she" feels comfortable enough to finally ask you for money in hangouts or text...

Can I have $500? I love you. flowerforyou

I'm...taken, let's skip the formalities and get married!

smitten

Would you like to use Venmo or PayPal?

Tin cans & string!

Mark's photo
Fri 09/17/21 08:26 AM

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Kidding aside, thanks to the internet and online dating sites, starting to think "love" is that special point where "she" feels comfortable enough to finally ask you for money in hangouts or text...

I'm...taken, let's skip the formalities and get married!

Mark's photo
Fri 09/17/21 08:24 AM

Sorry, couldn't resist.

laugh laugh Bonnie! Mark said hangouts or text laugh laugh

No typo's or bad grammar, are you a legit bot?? ...Not sure about this...something's off here...

Mark's photo
Thu 09/16/21 12:03 PM

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Mark's photo
Thu 09/16/21 12:40 AM
Edited by Mark on Thu 09/16/21 12:41 AM
NH/MA border here

Mark's photo
Fri 08/27/21 11:45 AM
I'll say it, as a white male I'm swamped in it and I despise it.

It's just easier to blame your fear/anger on an easy, simple target.

Politicians use it to misdirect by pointing fingers at immigrants rather than their own policies to fault economic woes.

I came from Irish immigrants, my grandmother told us stories of her grandfather having to deal with ant-Irish hatred back in the late 1800's.

It was wrong then, it's still wrong.

Mark's photo
Fri 08/27/21 11:37 AM

I'll say it guys, this one's a slow, inevitable loss, the gals are crushing us!

Mark's photo
Fri 08/27/21 01:00 AM

Mark's photo
Wed 08/25/21 01:50 AM
Hi, Mark, widowed over a year ago.

I like the concept of this site, being about to briefly meet singles, discern compatibility in chat, before jumping into anything more binding.

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next