Community > Posts By > Mark

Mark's photo
Wed 10/06/21 10:40 AM
Going crazy, I think we both are, a good crazy, a happy crazy, and excited crazy.

Mark's photo
Wed 10/06/21 10:37 AM
Hoping Bibinur comes through...

Mark's photo
Wed 10/06/21 05:22 AM

Bonnie and Mark I married a Mingler. I am from New Zealand, he was from England. I feel for you. Meet asap, that is my advice.

We've been hashing details feverishly, thank you for the advice!

Mark's photo
Wed 10/06/21 05:05 AM

I vote for a poem about the agony of long distance relationships.

I was about to make the same request...

Mark's photo
Wed 10/06/21 05:01 AM
I second Bonnie, and be careful with the messages, here in the forum you know folks are for real.

Mark's photo
Wed 10/06/21 04:51 AM
Great topic..

I say "all the above" to Blonday's open, especially "validation", even if the flirt isn't with romantic or sexual intent, it's a great way to harmlessly feel good and make someone else feel good.

As to rejection, yes, there's that, ask any salesman about rejection and they'll tell you the better you are at accepting and moving on, the better a salesman you are.

Here, to that, practice makes perfect.

Mark's photo
Wed 10/06/21 04:32 AM
I declare that I'm crazy about Bonnie! flowerforyou

Mark's photo
Tue 10/05/21 05:54 PM
Passionatebeauty

Mark's photo
Tue 10/05/21 04:26 PM
Edited by Mark on Tue 10/05/21 04:27 PM

Do not agree. Some may express their low levels of self-worth with manipulation etc., but it often manifests itself in the opposite: being walked all over, having problems establishing boundaries and speaking up for themselves, being shy and introverted, speaking and thinking negative about themselves etc.

Yes, it works both ways, making a broad sweeping claim that a lack of either will result in "dysfunction" or "abuse" is ridiculous in my opinion.

I'm just going to agree with you and call it a day.

Mark's photo
Tue 10/05/21 09:48 AM
Wishing I had this guy's gift!

Mark's photo
Tue 10/05/21 04:18 AM

A star works by fusion. When the mass is large enough 2 molecules of hydrogen will fuse together making 1 molecule of helium. This is a nuclear process and is what causes the sun to be so hot. This process can only go as high as iron. Any element beyond can only be produced when a star nova's.
The sun cannot ignite as there is no oxygen in outer space.
The poles of the earth have slightly weaker gravity than the equator because like you are saying about the sun, the earths equator bulges giving more mass thus more gravity.
I have never thought about the sun having more mass at it's equator, perhaps this is why the solar systems planets go around in a plane.
Interesting.
Thank you.

The sun doesn't have more mass it the equator.

I only mention that a Black Hole would, due to time dilation matter moving inside a Black Hole is at a near stand still, meaning matter falling from it's accretion disk causes the singularity to be disc shaped.

Mark's photo
Mon 10/04/21 08:53 PM
I solemnly declare this New Years is going to be FUN!

Mark's photo
Mon 10/04/21 08:47 PM
Edited by Mark on Mon 10/04/21 08:50 PM
Even backwards, it's still a box of Mac n' cheese!

Mark's photo
Mon 10/04/21 08:45 PM
Ask where my pants are...

Mark's photo
Mon 10/04/21 08:43 PM
DA, have your fun, you know it's added to the list...WITH interest! rant

Mark's photo
Mon 10/04/21 04:33 AM
Thinking of Bonnie's tough decision and about talking to her.

Mark's photo
Sun 10/03/21 04:14 PM
I've yet to meet a "perfect" person, I'm definitely not, it's a matter of being with someone that also knows they're not, but at least wants to improve.

Mark's photo
Sat 10/02/21 05:50 PM

Dude, LDRs SUUUUUUUUUCK. I'm not a fan. It's so frustrating, wanting to be with someone who is far away.

That said, sometimes it happens. You "meet" someone online that you feel an instant connection with. You get caught up in talking and video chatting and discover that you really, really like them. It's definitely not ideal, but sometimes it's worth exploring.

I think that if you both have the means and the time available to actually visit one another and to spend time together it can work. I know people who have done it successfully and are now married.

Sweet torture, good things come to those who wait. :heart:

^^^ Makes the wait so worth it. :heart:

^^^ Has a way with words.:heart:

Mark's photo
Sat 10/02/21 05:26 PM
I absolutely refuse to get roped into the politics here, suffice to say within ten years we will start to see agricultural shortages as global population soars and farmlands dry.

While global leaders fight over who's right, that time is precious, those leaders should be promoting agriculture friendly sciences and technologies, like sea water desalinization piping and infrastructure, to avert a potential global catastrophe, mass starvation.

Mark's photo
Sat 10/02/21 11:37 AM
Someone selfless enough to make me feel guilty when I might over-indulge.

Someone who's honest and open about her feelings, unafraid to be so.

Intelligent, charming and so personable that hours spent together just isn't enough.

Someone who's almost identical morally, but different enough to bring alternate idea's, perspectives and thoughts into conversations that last hours on end, only stopping because we're both half conscious from sleep deprivation. :heart: :heart: