Community > Posts By > Mark

Mark's photo
Tue 09/21/21 02:45 PM
... was married 27 years, lost my wife to cancer, ...

First and foremost, condolences - Lost my wife after 17 years together.

She happened to be 10 years younger, while age was irrelevant for us, it's now a matter of probability, there's just a greater probability someone my age is going to be more compatible.

That aside -

The whole premise of "mid-life crisis" baffles me, men my age intentionally reverting back to an age/lifestyle that experience should long since left a healthy sense of fear of.

Being with a woman solely based on physical attraction, to me, is terrifying, so much so that just talking to a woman who overplays her attractiveness makes me feel depressed.

Mark's photo
Tue 09/21/21 02:12 PM

You're straying from the issue. The issue is that the woman is actually a woman. In this instance, a decision has to be made to follow through with the sequence of joining a website such as this. New he actually has to show this woman a good time. He can't just message her for 9 months and reveal his emotional marriage to his early 90s 3D pics of tomb raider.

Block her and report her to the mods. She's probably going to ask you for money.

Lara Croft??

You've obviously and completely misunderstood the context of my post, anyone knows it would be Alice from resident evil, I mean, really...

Mark's photo
Tue 09/21/21 10:13 AM

Depth

(yes, I had to look at a guys profile for this)

Mark's photo
Tue 09/21/21 10:08 AM

"You see there is only one constant. One universal. It is the only real truth. Causality. Action, reaction. Cause and effect."

- Merovingian

Mark's photo
Tue 09/21/21 10:02 AM

Must be rough, Mark! laugh

Oh, it gets worse, she's actually even more attractive as a person, it's ...just ...wrong!!

Though, she does keep hitting for $500....rant

Mark's photo
Tue 09/21/21 09:53 AM

We all have to make sacrifices in life some times, I’d say give her a chance.

Yes, sigh, you're right ..it's a tough job, but someone's gotta...laugh

Mark's photo
Tue 09/21/21 09:46 AM
Just days ago I was going to leave, I was only vaguely aware of this forum until a friend convinced me to take a peek.

Since, I see huge potential here, both for meeting, but also sharing in the throes of singles life...

Mark's photo
Tue 09/21/21 09:34 AM
Be yourself, regardless, in the end those around you will have come to appreciate you for you.

Mark's photo
Tue 09/21/21 09:26 AM
Absolutely nothing compares to listening to a kind, compassionate person talk about helping others, painful lessons have taught me just how precious that is.

Mark's photo
Tue 09/21/21 09:17 AM
DA, I love getting to know you, even when you think you're boring, you're not, you're amazing.

Mark's photo
Tue 09/21/21 09:12 AM
Women with a passion to care for young children is my Achilles', I melt, helplessly...

Mark's photo
Tue 09/21/21 09:00 AM

I think I like you better .

OT: yes , these forums add value to the site ... many friendships have been formed due to posters getting to know each other better .... I know two that led to actual ... marriage ...

Bonnie doth seem Irresistibly Juicy!love :heart:

This is an amusing site for one to display their A$$ets! LOL

A little steep on the approach, about to hit the runway too hard, pull up!...puulll uppp!!!! laugh laugh

Mark's photo
Tue 09/21/21 01:10 AM

Once had a room mate when I was in my 20's, as soon as he'd remove his shoes it was evident something Supernatural was afoot.

Dr. Scholl's to the rescue!

Mark's photo
Mon 09/20/21 11:17 PM

Off the beaten path, I listen to ambient/soundscape music, it relaxes, soothes and removes you to other places, this is one of many artists I listen to - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9U0j2fU2Bc

Mark's photo
Mon 09/20/21 10:54 PM

There is a causal relationship between staying up late yapping and not being able to concentrate at work the next day.

This comes with the prerequisite that one actually does focus at work to begin with.

Mark's photo
Mon 09/20/21 10:29 PM
Yeah, I know right, it's, like, very misrepresentational, n' stuff...

Mark's photo
Mon 09/20/21 10:24 PM

You meet a gal here and her face is actually prettier than her photo??

I'm not kidding this is a conundrum, a serious problem!!..Heeelllppp!

Mark's photo
Mon 09/20/21 10:17 PM

I kind of thought I was a little of a Rocky movie expert. The end of Rocky 3, Apollo says to Rocky, "remember, you fight great, but I'm a great fighter". I still don't know what that means.

I'm a Rocky fan, as such, I strongly recommend you see the new "Creed" movies where Rocky trains Apollo's son.

Stallone is classy as always, Michael B Jordan is an up and comer.

Mark's photo
Mon 09/20/21 09:53 PM

If you are talking about casual,.....

And, to this point I thought the thread was reflecting on physics. laugh laugh laugh

Mark's photo
Mon 09/20/21 06:51 PM

An agnostic, insomniac dyslexic - Lays awake nights, pondering the existence of "Dog"