Community > Posts By > SamaraNJ

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:10 AM

Ali is interested in about 82% of the men here at Mingle.:tongue: laugh laugh laugh laugh
WELL IM INTERESTED IN 99.9 PERCENT OF THE WOMEN ON HERE.........

Hey! What's wrong with me???
laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:06 AM
Nope...

If there is a chance it might happen.. we'll see..

The only thing on my to-do list is school, work and having fun

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:25 PM

Mirrors Questions are my fav happy

I agree. :banana:
:heart: Thank you both.:heart:You dont know how much this means to me.flowerforyou

flowers
flowerforyou Im serious Ruth.flowerforyouI :heart: you and I :heart: Samara too.flowerforyouYou both are always so nice to me.bigsmileI have to think of some way to express my grattitude.smitten

could make me breakfast in bed... :wink:

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:00 PM
flowerforyou Just getting my feet wet here...

In the rules it says something about the thread being about to 'turn'... I don't know what that means or what to look out for.. Can someone please 'splain dat to me?

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:36 PM
Edited by SamaraNJ on Mon 12/15/08 07:37 PM

Miss HellKitten, I for one do respect and appreciate what you're saying. I'm not about getting in anyone's face over any aspects of this topic. I suppose I just feel that if it bothers someone by simply wishing them well, which is how I've been raised to view the term "Merry Christmas", it makes me feel like I have to not only refrain from greeting them at Christmas, but maybe I should refrain from any greeting at all. After all, maybe they have something against "take it easy" or "have a great day" or "happy birthday". I'm not asking anyone to respect or appreciate my religion or what I believe. I'm just basically trying to spread cheer and maybe get a little back in the process but after seeing how much it bothers some people in this thread, I'm thinking I should just be blank and restrain myself from any direct greetings of any kind.
I think, from what I've had the pleasure to see, that you're an awesome individual and I really hope I haven't offended you or anyone else. I think I'll think twice before I post in any of the serious threads from now on. Not worth it...

I had a jehova's witness get mad at me one day for saying God Bless you when he sneezed.. His daughter told me.. I don't know anything about their religion.. but never knew why...

**and yeah.. I'm not religious.. just say it out of habit cause I was raised that it's rude not to say it..

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:18 PM

Hmmm... just a thought here, bro... are all these "are you...." threads pointed at someone as a weapon?

Maybe you should fess up, ask the mods to remove them and move on....

What are you talking about? Mirror posts questions like these weekly and sometimes daily???

Mirrors Questions are my fav happy

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:12 PM
Absolutely...

The whole point of it is to do it... and do it right..
If I'm not getting it how I want it.. why bother?
He's not a mind-reader

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:59 PM

No idea....

Dunno if I ever stayed up for a sunrise...
Don't think I ever sat with someone and watched a sunset...

Wow...sounds like you need to get out more....:smile:

laugh
I actually never thought about it til I read this thread..

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:56 PM
No idea....

Dunno if I ever stayed up for a sunrise...
Don't think I ever sat with someone and watched a sunset...

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:51 PM
You keep talkign about 'American' holiday.. well isn't being an American about having freedom.. and isnt' part of the freedom being able to choose what you believe and what you want to say and celebrate? So that freedom of choice only goes to people who choose what you agree with?

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:39 PM

So are you saying athiest beleif isnt american? cause america is land of the free. thats america is about its about being able to have your own choice.

drinker Here here. Not everyone in this country are "good christians". I'll be an athiest until i die. *shrugs* if i'm going to your version of "hell" for it then so be it. pitchfork ANYWAY Already started religious battle. My bad. *Goes to make dinner*

Oh goody.. we can ride together on the bustrip down
I call the window seat!!!laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:21 PM

No..but you do have to be happy to be in a relationship. At least you do to have one worth having.

That's a very nice way to put it....

I think the way things have gone.. I'm more happy NOT in a relationship.. laugh
I'm definitely in no rush to be in one..

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:17 PM
Eh.. I don't care what they call it...

I still celebrate with family. I still call it Christmas.
I don't care what people who won't be at my house on that day call it.

by the way.. I'm not even religious.. family is, I just celebrate out of tradition.. so maybe that's why it doesn't matter to me what they call it...

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:11 PM

NO

I don't know why that is so funny...

just a big Capital NO.. laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:05 PM

No I couldn't. I don't think I'd want to have sex with anyone that had their wiener in a mans bunghole.

Totally agree...

I can't be with a man that would be suck .. ugh.. nm..

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:02 PM
Same thing I got him last year....

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 12/14/08 08:00 PM

i didnt trust him.
and he didnt trust me because i didnt trust him.

I couldn't be with someone I don't trust.. as soon as that is gone I'm gone.... I get stress from work and school.. if it's coming from the relationship too.. that is easier to fix..

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 12/14/08 07:50 PM
Last guy I was with for 4 years.. I was just content.. he was a nice guy.. but he had a lot of issues.. didn't want to work.. but was able to support himself.. had a temper.. but was sweet to me.. so it was like a toss up.. but then we started talkign about moving in together.. and when he started slowly bringing his things.. I realized I never wanted to live with him.. so it was best to just not continue with it...

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 12/14/08 06:06 PM
I do graphic design...

I've always liked art.. and I like computers...
Combining computers and art is fun for work..

I got lucky.. they hired me without a degree when they saw the portfolio I built at home.. been there 8 years now.. working on the degree now...

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 12/14/08 06:03 PM
hmmm...... well Im not looking to 'forget to breathe' or to 'not live without him' or any of that stuff... I want something down to earth and real... if I'm looking for someone, it's someone I'm comfortable with after the thrill of the new-ness of the relationship is over.. but.. that doesn't mean not doing sweet things for each other and having fun, he still has to make me happy...

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25