Community > Posts By > SamaraNJ

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:37 PM
I liked meeting people when I was on the pool team..

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:34 PM
did that t me too....

have to add an extra [ / quote] at the bottom... thats why I edited

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:25 PM
Edited by SamaraNJ on Tue 12/16/08 10:27 PM

I haven't used IE in about four years. It sucked then and hasn't gotten better

-THIS is what I wanted to say:-

"when people make these kinds of statements, I can't help but think.. so what, where's the beef?

You felt it was worth announcing how 'cool' you are to follow the popular anti-microsoft trend by making generalized statements (offering NO Specifics of how it 'sucks'), and offer no RELATIVE comparison.

By your own statement, my 5 year old nephew has more relative experience on this matter than you can offer. As you have not used the program in four years, and can not make a relative comparison."

-BUT.... I realized that was too personable and could be considered offensive.. so, this is my respectful response:-

"I'm not a FAN of any browser, or operating system for that matter. They are programs. It can't 'suck' by any means, in either the literal, or implied, manner."

-This is what I would like people to clarify in the future:-

"I would like people who make generalized statements on these manners to list what they expect a browser to do, and not do.. when you can tell me the function of these programs, and where a particular browser, like IE, fails to function properly, by your own specifications.. then your opinion, in this respect, will be worth noting. Until then, you'll be regarded as a zealous follower with an identity complex."

That pretty much covers things...

rofl rofl rofl

omg that is hilarious...

rofl rofl

all that from one sentence..

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:20 PM
Edited by SamaraNJ on Tue 12/16/08 10:22 PM
oh wait 'DID'

hell yes... I wont get into that..

now... 'DO'.. no never...

I gotta start learning how to read...

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:04 PM

smile2 What would you do if your in-laws were so controlling, that they tell you where to live, what you are 'allowed' to have in your house (pets for example) and which school your child HAS to go to, and your partner stands firm on their decisions?smile2

huh?? are you serious about this one???

I think I would know he was like that before we got married. and it would be over long before we got married.. I used to date a guy that was such a momma's boy she would get jealous of me.. he actually said to me one day.. we're gonna have to start including mom in on things...
frustrated

Dinner..family time.. whatever is fine.. I love family.. but the relationship is me and him...

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:59 PM
Wrapping paper..

and Im the kind of person that will sometimes purposefully use a TON of tape laugh
I also like to make it real nice with ribbon also...

I can't wait til this christmas morning.. I got my nephews one of those arcade basketball games with two baskets.. it comes out 7 feet from the wall when put together.. Im wrapping the whole friggin thing!!! laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:55 PM

I think love is something that just happens; however you can suppress the feelings and ignore it. Or you can make yourself deny it; until it passes you by.

I agree, it just happens sometimes.. I can't make myself fall in love with someone.. but I have made the choice to deny it or supress it..

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:50 PM

I have a date Saturday with a lady who contacted me on this site. I chose the place and am making the drive and will pay for coffee or a nice dinner depending on what we decide.

Should I bring a gift and if so what type? Chocolate? A book? Flowers? Roses?

I think it's really sweet when a guy brings a gift on the date.. Does a little something special the other guys dont..

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:47 PM

(((((SamaraNJ)))))

((((littleredhen)))))))

you're so sweet flowerforyou

would you get mad if I copped a feel?

rofl rofl rofl

I just recently stopped a rumor that I am bi sexual, & if I was I'd be hitting on Winx, sorry.

oh I'm not bi either.. just gotta take advantage of any action I can get laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:42 PM

(((((SamaraNJ)))))

((((littleredhen)))))))

you're so sweet flowerforyou

would you get mad if I copped a feel?

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:34 PM

I get hugs everyday from 2/little girls and sweet words"Grandma,I Love You" Big Daddy hugs. But I do miss those very special hugs from the love of your life.

Its been so long I don't miss it anymore :tongue:

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:32 PM

That does look good...

I wanna see the new Clint Eastwood movie.. that looks really good

Well I do get these free movie passes from time to time..and I do have a decision to make for tomorrow..to see Clint's Movie, or Brad Pitt's "Benjamin Buttons" (already saw it - very powerful movie..3 hours though - but good enough to see it again as well!) or Meryl Strep's Doubt. Very tough call - all 3 are good. Probably will see Clint in all likelihood though.

Also if you do see Yes man, there is a little bit after the credits roll. Just thought I mention that - but the movie is definitely HILLARIOUS!!

Thomas

yeah... movies like X-men and stuff like that usually have gotten me into the habit of waiting til the credits are fully over before leaving

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:12 PM

honesty is joke because half the people u meet are fake. And not to stray from the topic if here ya man bad relationships mess you up

not if the person learns from them and moves on..

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:08 PM

flowerforyou When your significant other says they will call but doesn't, would you be offended or upset?flowerforyouAlso, if they don't mention "forgetting" or anything "urgent", what do you think?flowerforyou

NO. I'd just call them...Forget about getting all upset about the little things.

Try no to over think the reasons for him not calling. You are in a relationship and you should help carry that relationship if you want it to last.

So pick up the slack and call him.

I agree..I wouldn't be upset at all.. I know what its like to be busy.. it's when someone doesn't take the time to call or text on a regular basis that will make me end it..

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:52 PM
That does look good...

I wanna see the new Clint Eastwood movie.. that looks really good

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:48 PM
whooo...
you ARE a youngin':smile:

Goodnight

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:45 PM

Many of us have been in VERY bad relationships in the past. Probably, in a lot of cases, more than one.

Now here we are on a " dating " site.

But, could part of the reason why the majority of us are even here, be because we simply don't trust ourselves to make a good decision about our next potential mate??

I mean, with my previous track record, I really am not sure if I can trust myself to make a good decision about who I should be interested in.

Anyone else???

I trust myself.. I'm here cuase I don't have time to get out sometimes being too busy.. and I can find good conversation here anytime day or night... I've found people I enjoy talking to... Haven't had anyone meet me yet.. but who knows.. I'm in no rush...

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:27 PM
Yes.. but I didn't cry because I loved them.. I cried because the one I loved got hurt or hurt me...

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:23 PM

Thank you {{{Nicole}}}.....we met here on this site too!!

I'm seeing a few of these 'we met on here' posts..

hmmmm..... maybe something WILL come of this.. happy

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:20 PM

:smile: Do you drop friends if they become too much of a problem to you?:smile:

I am a terrible friend..
I don't call when Im suppose to.. I hardly ever show up on nights the girls are going out.. I can go weeks without calling some friends.. but they all still love me.. they know Im just very busy... but I wouldn't be surprised if they all just up and stopped talking to me one day laugh

and I have dropped friends for being trouble.. I don't keep anyone negative in my life..

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25