Community > Posts By > SamaraNJ

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:27 PM
Feels odd talking about bunny in one thread.. and banning Rudolph in another at the Same time!!!

rofl

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:26 PM

I think its time to look at the school board you have elected. Believe it or not you do have a say on what happens in your school district. Just a thought..Nothing happens in that school that you cant be aware of and you have a right to say if your child participates or not..Maybe the woman complaining about Rudolph should think of that.

ok.. you're not looking at the whole story... She is complaining about Rudolph.. not simply because it is Rudolph.. she wants to raise a fuss because they are singing a Christmas song but not a Hanukkah song and she is Jewish.. She tried getting them to play a Hanukkah song and they wouldn't

People only read and believe what they want...
You have to look at the whole story...
Well me as a parent would not have a problem with singing both. But do not take Christmas out of the schools. I would fight that!!! I think kids need to learn about other beliefs beyond just their own. So sing them both and let the ids learn!!! JMO

That's what she wants.. to sing both.. but they won't let that happen.. so she believes if that can't happen then neither should be sung...

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:23 PM

B.O.B = Battery Operated Boyfriend

BOB ... the gift that keeps on giving

absolutely.. it helps me stay a good girl laugh

AND NOT GO INSANE!!!!

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:21 PM

ya, I think I would just stick with my AAs....it works very well..and i do just like to be tickled, lol

I bet the rechargable ones save money..
Plug it in .. then plug it in.. laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:08 PM

I :heart: my bunny rabbitbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

the other part doesnt even work anymore...but them bunny ears are still wiggling.

Get a new one!!!

You KNOW what you're missing.. Gotta have those spinners!! laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh Ya, I know....I know...but the good bunnys cost at least 40-50 bucks...maybe I will get myself a new one for christmas!!

I already picked out my newest one laugh

do u think you will try a D battery powered one?? I will admit I am curious about the D batteries

AA is just fine for me..

I'll email you some links to more affordable ones..

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:07 PM

I think its time to look at the school board you have elected. Believe it or not you do have a say on what happens in your school district. Just a thought..Nothing happens in that school that you cant be aware of and you have a right to say if your child participates or not..Maybe the woman complaining about Rudolph should think of that.

ok.. you're not looking at the whole story... She is complaining about Rudolph.. not simply because it is Rudolph.. she wants to raise a fuss because they are singing a Christmas song but not a Hanukkah song and she is Jewish.. She tried getting them to play a Hanukkah song and they wouldn't

People only read and believe what they want...
You have to look at the whole story...

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:04 PM

the other part doesnt even work anymore...but them bunny ears are still wiggling.

Get a new one!!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh Ya, I know....I know...but the good bunnys cost at least 40-50 bucks...maybe I will get myself a new one for christmas!!

I already picked out my newest one laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:59 PM

Get a new one!!!

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:56 PM

yup...that sounds more like a valentines day gift to me.

I always respected a woman's opinionvin these matters. D cell better?

I have heard rumors that D cells are da bomb....but i just use AA.....the important part are the bunny ears for me. and I dont know if I want all the power down there...would maybe make me less sensitive..for other things, lol

yeah.. my bunny is AA laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:54 PM
ACtually I misread the topic..

I think its APPROPRIATE.. not INappropriate.. to give a bunny

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:53 PM

a vibrator would be a great gift!

most people would be embarrased to buy one for themselves so i should think it'd be very thoughtful of you bigsmile

Yeah.. I got one for a friend once.. (Im NOT lesbian)..but I thought she REALLY needed it laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:51 PM

Only if it's a bunny laugh

Be delicate, but explain.

Dunno if I'm allowed to explain what it is.. how about you just google it?

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:48 PM
Only if it's a bunny laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:34 PM
I got MY OWN Vacuum.....
laugh

If you need to ask, I'll explain...

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:30 PM
I googled this to get the story when you posted. There are a few places with this story and not all of the agencies are reporting the whole story. The mother is Jewish. Rudolph is a Christmas song.. If they were to sing a Christmas song she thought it fair to also sing Hanukkah songs... She is giving them a hard time for not also recognizing the other holidays.. I didn't read the whole story but there is more to it than just banning Rudolph...

You can't trust the media.. they only tell you what they want you to know...

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:01 PM
Edited by SamaraNJ on Tue 12/16/08 05:01 PM

Oh poor me, feel sorry for me. It's all about me, I don't like you cause you don't agree with me, you don't agree with me so you are judging me. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.grumble

smokin

F'N-A
I know what you mean...

This ain't a pity party...

oh yeah.. and I love you too laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:35 PM
I just got this email a few minutes ago.. figured this is the appropriate place to share it..

laugh
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
laugh
Now that shouldn't offend anyone....

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:34 AM
Morning All :smile:

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:26 AM
oh boy...

This is still going on??
Anyone remember that old saying...
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics....

Krimsa, you're better than that...

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:14 AM

I have a good one. A movie called The Others. CRAZY ENDING.

Yeah.. that was a good one...

And yeah.. the Strangers sucked.. How can they say it was a true story? right in the beginning they say Its a true story but no one knows what happened that night.. so basically they found some dead bodies and made up a story...

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25