Community > Posts By > SamaraNJ

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:13 PM
I think the shirt off is fine.. :wink:

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:58 PM
Edited by SamaraNJ on Tue 12/16/08 07:59 PM
Trust..

If I was to ever get married again.. it would mean that I trust him totally....

I wouldn't do it again unless I was sure..

and I don't just mean trust with being faithful.. I mean trust in everything, respect, communication.. everything..

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:45 PM

YES you should samara! Mine came with the soundtrack & im giving it to mom when i get home for xmas& shes excited lol its the ONLY movie shes EVER insisted on seeing in the theatre 2 times ever & in 2 days! WHOOHOO!

I will do that.. when it comes OnDemand :wink:

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:41 PM

Hey All :smile:

Hey Samara. :smile:
How's NJ?

:wink:
It's good.. started snowing today... I'm not too experienced driving in snow... and my car likes to rub it in by flashing

'LOW TRACTION' ' LOW TRACTION'

its like.. OMG IM SLIDING!! and the car just likes to rub it in...

laugh

Your car flashes 'no traction'?! noway noway
my car doesnt. grumble

ah.. it's better that you don't.. Its scary enough to slide uncontrollably.. but to have the car saying.. hey you have no traction and can do nothing about it.. makes it worse.. laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:36 PM

:tongue: flowerforyou LAY ALL YOUR LOVE OOOONNN MMMEEEEE! lol! Ive been watchin my new delux copy of MAMA MIA! I do not know how anyone can watch it & not be happy as all heck! I Cant stop laughing & loving it ! Sigh... I love movies. Hows everyone tonite? Im gettin my hair done tomorrow & pretzel is getting groomed too so well both be purty after hehe.

Ive heard that mentioned all over the place... no idea what it is about.. I guess I should check it out

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:36 PM

Hey Samara. :smile:
How's NJ?

:wink:
It's good.. started snowing today... I'm not too experienced driving in snow... and my car likes to rub it in by flashing

'LOW TRACTION' ' LOW TRACTION'

its like.. OMG IM SLIDING!! and the car just likes to rub it in...

laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:33 PM

Darn!!!
I missed all the quippy exchanges.

rofl rofl

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:30 PM
No...

I can't be with someone if someone else is on my mind..
I like having a clear mind..

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:26 PM

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:20 PM

flowerforyou Do you get jealous when the guy you like flirts with another girl?flowerforyou
flowerforyou no jelousy is a sign of insecurity.and we all flirt and look.:smile:
flowerforyou Trueflowerforyou

hmmmm... maybe.. but Im not insecure.. and I might get a little jealous sometimes.. but.. for those insanely jealous I'd say yeah.. they are insecure...

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:18 PM
yup :smile:

and that's all Im gonna say about that

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:03 PM
They can't keep up with me sexually...

laugh
Actually, each relationship has been pretty different and all ended for different reasons.. so there isn't any one thing that stands out that I can think of...

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:58 PM

B.O.B = Battery Operated Boyfriend

BOB ... the gift that keeps on giving

absolutely.. it helps me stay a good girl laugh

AND NOT GO INSANE!!!!

That sounds more like naughty than nice!!!

=)

ah.. well.. Im not tempted as long as I have bunny..
laugh

I know how to make it work with a car battery!!!!

Duracell works just fine..
But if you ever see kids running around with Copper-Top heads you know where they came from...

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:52 PM

Anyone has the right to say I dont want my child singing Christmas's carols or hanukkah songs. Sing them both and those who want their kid not to can say I dont want my kid involved in that activity.

Im not religious at all.. but I believe in having an open mind and respecting other peoples beliefs.. I would have no problem singing Rudolph as easy as singing.. um.. I dunno any hanukah songs... I don't think it hurts anything.. And if I had kids I would want them to be open minded also...
But I can understand there are those out there that think other religions or whoever doesn't believe what they believe are gonna burn and may be afraid of it...

I feel the same way! I wanted my kid to be open minded about alot of things. Some people feel different. They have that right. They have the right pull their kid out of class's or actvities the feel is wrong. I not a church goer but do beleive in god. I would never push my religous beleifs on anyone and exspect the same in return. But we both know how that goes..grumble

oh boy.. lets not get into religion!!laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:47 PM

Anyone has the right to say I dont want my child singing Christmas's carols or hanukkah songs. Sing them both and those who want their kid not to can say I dont want my kid involved in that activity.

Im not religious at all.. but I believe in having an open mind and respecting other peoples beliefs.. I would have no problem singing Rudolph as easy as singing.. um.. I dunno any hanukah songs... I don't think it hurts anything.. And if I had kids I would want them to be open minded also...
But I can understand there are those out there that think other religions or whoever doesn't believe what they believe are gonna burn and may be afraid of it...

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:42 PM
Edited by SamaraNJ on Tue 12/16/08 06:43 PM

It just cracks me up when I hear things like they teach sex ed, birth control or the most popular of all in this last election, teach my kid that being gay is ok. You have the right to say what your child participates in school. You have the right to say no. All you have to do is get involved in whats being taught at your school. I like having to sign those permission slips....

Why should she say no? Why should her child not participate? It's a Public school.. If they can involve Christmas for the ones who celebrate it.. Why not Hanukah?
I think your misunderstanding me. I agree...

I guess I did... I re-read it.. sorry about that..
**I took the 'right to say no' as in she should just not participate in the singing...
flowerforyou

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:39 PM

It just cracks me up when I hear things like they teach sex ed, birth control or the most popular of all in this last election, teach my kid that being gay is ok. You have the right to say what your child participates in school. You have the right to say no. All you have to do is get involved in whats being taught at your school. I like having to sign those permission slips....

Why should she say no? Why should her child not participate? It's a Public school.. If they can involve Christmas for the ones who celebrate it.. Why not Hanukah?

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:36 PM

smitten When was the last time you just wanted a nice, warm, loving hug from someone - even a friend?smitten

Everyday from my niece and nephew

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:32 PM

Feels odd talking about bunny in one thread.. and banning Rudolph in another at the Same time!!!

rofl

Just for you to get in the holiday spirit. And how do you think that Rudolph got his nose so bright?

Alcoholism

SamaraNJ's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:32 PM

B.O.B = Battery Operated Boyfriend

BOB ... the gift that keeps on giving

absolutely.. it helps me stay a good girl laugh

AND NOT GO INSANE!!!!

That sounds more like naughty than nice!!!

=)

ah.. well.. Im not tempted as long as I have bunny..
laugh

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25