Community > Posts By > SamaraNJ

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:46 PM

Im glad Im not the only one who doesnt always trust their judgement.

I always thought I had good judgement but looking at the past made me think otherwise.

So alone I have been for almost 3 years....ohwell

4 years for me. I know the feeling.sad2

4 years here too...

because I am too picky and leave at the slightest hint of drama....

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:43 PM
I have learned...
that it is good that I wasn't born as a man with a siamese twin who is gay and we only have one a$$.....

But most importantly I have learned that....
I agree with everything Franshade said...

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:33 PM

I never really liked the word badminton......I dont know......childhood badminton tournament gone awry???noway

yeah.. the term shuttlecock.. gives me the shivers...

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:30 PM
omg hasidic..

I saw your pic.. and thought that your leg was your upper arm and forearm.. a birdeye view from above your desk.. it's a small pic and I glanced.. but then I noticed.. what looked like a tiny little miniature hand on your 'shoulder'... laugh laugh

I had to view your profile to see the bigger pic to realize it was your LEG and the mini hand was your hand on your WAIST..

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:28 PM
Ty...

I've read the rules.. but the way I am.. I'll have to read them again.. happy

I have a terrible memory :tongue:

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:23 PM
Night

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:18 PM

ooooooo that's sooooooooo cute bigsmile

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:15 PM
Advertising Design...

I've actually been doing Graphic Design for 8 years now without a degree... the way the company is going I think Id have more confidence negotiating with a new company once I have that degree....

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:13 PM
one thing I really hate is when someone has a problem or issue with me and tells everyone they speak to.. EXCEPT me...

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:12 PM
Ha.. they wouldn't be my significant other... and they wouldn't deserve any explanation... I'd be done...

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:59 PM

Microsoft has acknowledged there is a serious security error in IE. They have also acknowledged that as soon as possible a patch will be released to fix this error.

In the mean time it is up to the individual to continue to use IE or change to a different browser.

Personally I find Firefox a better option than IE. Though for some websites IE has to be used.

A friend who designs websites makes it a point not to design them for any one browser. Know that there are several loaded on my computer am often asked to check them out using Firefox, Safari, Opera, and IE.

Actually you can still use Firefox for those websites.. Firefox has an Addon that you can install that will allow you to open up some sites in an IE tab in firefox.. its VERY HANDY!!! since for some reason PDFs only open for me in the IE tabs.. Firefox's addons are very useful...

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:57 PM
4 for me again next semester.. but luckily now the mon-thurs classes are only 2 hours.. so it will be easier to study after work and stuff.. but Im gonna have a saturday afternoon class too...

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:56 PM
What are you studying?

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:55 PM

im offically off school for 3 weeks. yay :)

lucky duck .. my final is tomorrow and THEN i'm out of school for about three weeks.

Just one final?

Just one class. :smile:

Ah.. 4 here.. but only 2 that required tests in the end..
Math which I am a dumbA$$ for not getting 100%.. made a really stupid simple multiplication mistake.. and English.. I only got an 82%.. But final grades for all my classes will be posted on Friday.. pretty sure I know what I got in all htem though..

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:50 PM

im offically off school for 3 weeks. yay :)

lucky duck .. my final is tomorrow and THEN i'm out of school for about three weeks.

Just one final?

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:36 PM
ah.. I got 604 posts :tongue:

I guess this will hit 605...

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:34 PM
Can't play with my nails... I like to be able to scratch backs.. went with one short and one little bit longer hand for a while.. but Id rather be able to scratch backs :tongue:

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:32 PM
ah... hmmm... well no one knows me :tongue:

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:26 PM
So it's that simple? just say 'match me'?

SamaraNJ's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:24 PM
Im doing good.. alot of time on my hands :tongue:

My friends are gonna be real happy I have time for them now.. but I have statistics next semester and want to get a head start

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25