Community > Posts By > ridewytepony

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 01/22/15 02:20 AM

Wow 173 I only had 34....Laughing hard now....I understand your point but it is a international site and some people do play games but maybe one of the three could have been the one. The only thing I don't understand is if someone matches with me why not just send a email?

Yeah let's go with that one Chuck.What the OP said. We will assume the ones with high numbers are viewed as simple (if you will) They have a target on their back
There was only 38 difference between us.
As mine shows a -4.
I hope it wasn't something I saidwaving really there was three different between us.

ridewytepony's photo
Thu 01/22/15 01:47 AM

I'm a daydreamer and added my first name

Reminds me of:

"Dreamboat Annie"

Heading out this morning into the sun
Riding on the diamond waves, little darlin' one

Warm wind caress her
Her lover it seems
Oh, Annie
Dreamboat Annie my little ship of dreams

Going down the city sidewalk alone in the crowd
No one knows the lonely one whose head's in the clouds

Sad faces painted over with those magazine smiles
Heading out to somewhere won't be back for a while

*the OP is asking me what the song means*

All anns are dreamers?

Facts:

Group: Heart
Recorded: Vancouver BC 1975
Singer: Ann Wilson
The rest???
Its was a hot August day and Ann was dreaming about been with the man she loves, him proposing to her as they are separated juring the recording of dreamboat Annie.She's alone and lonely.
She was to put on a fake smile for promotion and excusing herself to cry.
Or possibly driving to Seattle as it's 2 hour drive when she could, if the relationship was still intact??

Ya I lose focus. ..OK can the OP or someone explain my username??

I forgot and I just used all my brain power foolishly.waving

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 01/21/15 11:01 PM

what is love?

When you see your woman and see a future of you both in happiness & bliss & a future you've always wanted....Irs when you realize she is all youve waited for all your life...its when you look at her and see your whole life in her...its when you look into her eyes & your heart screams out that those eyes are the ones you want to look into for the rest of your life...its when all obstacles of life...the good and the worst are faced together with you both facing it together yet not leaving each other no matter wat....its when life throws its worst at you but you both pull thru it coz of love...

Oh OK I must have been just horny before now:tongue:

Why is a man I don't know telling my story? Why-why...it..it must bedrinker

I'm not a cheer leader but..well learnt and said

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 01/21/15 10:46 PM
Your playin' with the Devil Humphy

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 01/21/15 10:43 PM

..But still, we never know!

Not true!

But still "ya never know"
^^
True Bogart

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 01/21/15 09:17 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Wed 01/21/15 10:17 PM
http://youtu.be/MWrGSa-Asdk

Baby im amazed the way you help me sing my song... right me when I'm wrong...
Maybe I'm afraid the way I really do need ya.
Baby I'm a man baby I'm a lonely man
Please help me understand

To my one and only love
Hope you enjoy it Leigh:heart:

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 01/21/15 11:48 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Wed 01/21/15 11:50 AM

I am not moderators but I can offer you some advice.
Start a thread in "rate my profile"
For more advice.

Your a "good lover,good looking, you want
Sexy woman good looking woman" ect

You are asking a lot but you can't show anything. Put up some pictures then.
It will open up woman's minds to taking you seriously. It seems your not honest to many..like you are hiding something
Could be because your a teacher? And don't want an opportunity missed.
Then state that you would be happy to share a pic temporarily or put the pic up before you mail? You got to give something to get something but you got to give more for hot woman

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 01/21/15 11:14 AM

Hi, I'm new here if anyone wants to be friends let me know :)

At least you gave it a whole 20 minutes.

Matt you can be so pessimistic at times
I will tell Johova we don't want his gift next time. :tongue:

I think she likely got a PM
And deactivate as they are on their way to Vegas as we speakwaving

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 01/21/15 10:56 AM

Read this whole thread ...TWICE!...Slow morningblushing ...Anyway, what I'm getting is everyone on here who posted their take on the OP is right!....Yep everyone...Couple of days ago there was a forum discussion that talked about balance...Same is true here...Balance..When men are too patient they come off as not being sexually attracted to the woman, but as Newbie said, "too fast and I'm outta there"...Tam has got this right too, there is a bunch of propaganda attached to that "nice guys finish last" bullchitwhoa ...Nice guys don't finish last and nice girls do want thier hair pulled...Word:wink: ........It's just that they want it pulled by that patient, classy guy who knows exactly how to take them to that place and keep them there...love smitten ...Do me baby, do me now!tongue2

For the record:
That "nice guy finishing last"

Translate to:
A passive person with collapsed boundaries.Eventually they have had enough and adapt an aggressive personality to chase all the people away that walked through their nonexistent boundaries.
They repeat this pattern throughout their life, unless of course they come to my seminar. I do one for weight lose as well
It's just me sitting in a chair..anyways I don't want to give it away but I will say its 3 hours of "constructive criticism "

The hair pulling,yes I found out timing is everything. I remember this woman following me around the Alaska bar (15 years ago)
Like a lost puppy dog. She was becoming
annoying to say the least. She told me she likes her hair pulled so I reached out and grabbed a big handful of the side of her long hair and give it a hard yank.
She said "OOOOwww" I said I thought you liked your hair pulled? She replied....
WEL NOT NOWW! I guess I HAD collapsed boundaries and enough was enough or I could say: "I'm a nice guy that finishes last"
I'm just so glad she didn't say she wanted to be asphyxiated,Impeding ones breath could be misconstrued as tempted murder.

I've been tempted to murder.

SHHHHH....I'd keep that one to you self:wink: waving
*Pony nervously trys to get on the good side*

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 01/21/15 10:45 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Wed 01/21/15 10:47 AM

Read this whole thread ...TWICE!...Slow morningblushing ...Anyway, what I'm getting is everyone on here who posted their take on the OP is right!....Yep everyone...Couple of days ago there was a forum discussion that talked about balance...Same is true here...Balance..When men are too patient they come off as not being sexually attracted to the woman, but as Newbie said, "too fast and I'm outta there"...Tam has got this right too, there is a bunch of propaganda attached to that "nice guys finish last" bullchitwhoa ...Nice guys don't finish last and nice girls do want thier hair pulled...Word:wink: ........It's just that they want it pulled by that patient, classy guy who knows exactly how to take them to that place and keep them there...love smitten ...Do me baby, do me now!tongue2

For the record:

Translate to:
A passive person with collapsed boundaries.Eventually they have had enough and adapt an aggressive personality to chase all the people away that walked through their nonexistent boundaries.
They repeat this pattern throughout their life, unless of course they come to my seminar. I do one for weight lose as well
It's just me sitting in a chair..anyways I don't want to give it away but I will say its 3 hours of "constructive criticism "

The hair pulling,yes I found out timing is everything. I remember this woman following me around the Alaska bar (15 years ago)
annoying to say the least. She told me she likes her hair pulled so I reached out and grabbed a big handful of the side of her long hair and give it a hard yank.
WEL NOT NOWW! I guess I HAD collapsed boundaries and enough was enough or I could say: "I'm a nice guy that finishes last"
I'm just so glad she didn't say she wanted to be asphyxiated,Impeding ones breath could be misconstrued as tempted murder.

I'd like to know if you could give me a free preview of your weight loss seminar ...Not trying to lose weight, but would love to tone up a bit...Do you think I'm being too unrealistic Pony?...

Well Ms Pilate the body that is not even close to being your problem.
If I was testing for a pyscological disorder such as dysmorphophobia (BDD)
I would have just simply answered:
"Not really, I think you are fat"
Pending response,I would have treated you for BDD of perhaps something different.
I have an invested interest and could not have you afraid to undress. For you (the would be patient) your best interest in the immediate forefront of course.
Sooo this leaves HPD
Which doesn't fit. So it leaves one explanation. You little devil you!
Your trying to work the good Drflowers smooched

ridewytepony's photo
Wed 01/21/15 09:37 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Wed 01/21/15 09:54 AM

For the record:

Translate to:

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 01/20/15 01:29 PM

Omg....I could not find my older thread...the one titled..I write this with great sorrow.but..okay..I am going to post a current picture of ((((James))))he stands 6'2.still tatted..but I can't say anything, he did my last one..a Anarchy symbol..for the old timers
..you will not believe how good things turned out
He is working..on a daily.He is Clean.He finished
School.Ged)Judge was ok with it, turns out he is high IQ, at 15 he was scoring college level.He just bought a used car..
He is still with that special girl too...I believe they will get married.
Took a toll on my health...but I'm be blessed by
getting to see the outcome of it all.some of you old timers know the struggles I am talking about.
He will turn 19 this year.
I will try to post a pic of him sometime here:)))
#GodAnswersPrayers:heart:
Edit...he looks nothing like he did at 15.you will be surprised..although he is still super handsome...Time and struggles changed him.as they did me.
But at least we made it out alive.

:cry: happy :cry: happy Crying happy tears for you and your son, his gal and everyone else who loves him...This is outstanding news beautiful, outstanding!!!:thumbsup: ...Maybe someday we can trade stories...I have a miricle daughter:heart: ...Clean, sober, and now teaching World History...She is responsible for every "silver" hair and a heart bursting with pride:heart: ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES, MAKE THIS ONE AND EVERY ONE COUNT:wink: ...You are amazing, you are a winner!drinker flowerforyou

Oh ..I thought you started a thread for a sec:laughing: and I transformed that silver hair into a silver wig in just over a year:angel: joking.

Happy belated 16th 17th & 18th to James.
Here's to sober living

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 01/20/15 12:11 PM
Edited by ridewytepony on Tue 01/20/15 12:22 PM

Well Blow ME down

bigsmile ..C'mere you!love :heart: smooched flowers

well eeeeer I was going to say..stop it Leigh.. I was first.. but that doesn't sound right lol..bahahahaha..smh..lmao..:laughing: smooched flowerforyou

He who hesitates!laugh laugh ...Sorry ((((Sherrie Pie)))), Pony be my candy man...love

WhOOOO can make ya hOOOllAAA
When he make-a caaandy crEEEam
WHO Sep-ar-ate the water
And.. tuuurns it into stEEEam
The candy man can
The candy man can
No need to sprinkle it with spice
CUZ she AAAll taste nIIIce.

Wow..I'm almost too young for that song
Think that's the lyrics :angel:
:heart: flowers
Leigh & Jamie
"Pony says":
"It's 'beauty and the beast'
But if anyone else ever calls her beast
I'll kill 'em"

Down by the river
Where nobody goes
There stood Leigh
Without any clothes
Two brass balls
And electric �o�
Sure gave Pony...eeeerr Leigh
One he'll of a shock
Three months later
All was well
Five months later
Started to swell
Nine months later
Out He came
Little white Pony
Swinging a chain

Alright I'm done,no more hazing...today
Hey I could have made it a Black Pony
Srry flowers

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 01/20/15 10:06 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Tue 01/20/15 10:12 AM

Well Blow ME down

My phrase/quote: Don't fock with my shiiit.

@(((Ride)))..Yo..nice pixy..waving flowers
Thinks lawd they makem* good over yonder way.:angel: :laughing:

blushing Tank you {{Sherries}}flowerforyou
"Were ya bin? Givin' 'er a break"?
*Edits in*
One girl asked me "Are you a soldier?
Response "no but would you like to hold my gun.:laughing: joking

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 01/20/15 09:39 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Tue 01/20/15 10:01 AM

Well Blow ME down
No chance! You'll chop me up with that chainsaw, like Tony Montanas pal, Angel Hernandez, in the shower scene from Scarface? laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

Oh you are talking to me!
Thought you didn't like my poetry?
I'm sure I would get knifed in Glasgow talking like that in about 5 min..lol
I know it's a strong hold there, A pretty passionate bunch to say the least.drinker

Yeah..One heck of a movie!
I do have a few chainsaw stories

Once a fired my new ported polished and piped out saw in the hotel room about 1:00 am
A rich logging contracts 'kids' were partying like rock stars and decided they
Wanted joining rooms..and you can guess what happend...Daddy payed the bill..AGAIN!
About 20 years ago my logger friend wanted to score so the dealer sent his runner. (Vietnamiese)
For what ever reason
(Drunk)Randy fires up his saw in the house and starts revving it up.

He calls back later and "the man" says
"No no you scare my guy he no come there
No more...:laughing:

That movie takes me to my next one.

"Two things I don't break for no-one
'N'that's my word.... and my balls"!

~Tony Montana

ridewytepony's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:34 AM
Well Blow ME down

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 01/19/15 11:52 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 01/19/15 11:53 AM

Hello bashajones, please email me the user name.

What's in it for ME?...lol

Lol don't rat youself out!

Assuming your on first name basis with
Mark, I would guess one week of good time off your next suspension? :laughing: flowerforyou

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 01/19/15 11:40 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 01/19/15 11:41 AM

...its really hurt if you inluv,but the truth is if u hurt so u mean u inluv it is.....learn 2 love ure self and choices a man o a woman that truely loves you...and care for you...that is a good relationship

Are you talking about masturbation?
rofl

Yes she was.
"Love yourself" and he will chase you like a two peckerd Billy goat in 'heat'

They has cracked the code!

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 01/19/15 11:31 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 01/19/15 11:44 AM

I thought they needed money??what

PAY ATENTION !!

You seem like a nice guy
But you know what they says about history?

"Those who won't learn from history are bound to repeat it"

Read between her lines?

That's better..Now you see it!

To a woman: love IS money and money
IS love.

You should start a nice guy thread:laughing: waving

ridewytepony's photo
Mon 01/19/15 09:30 AM
Edited by ridewytepony on Mon 01/19/15 09:43 AM

Wow !!!! Get this one quick guys It's single !

^^^^ (The BEST joke of all)
For Reals! Is she single BY CHANCE? Ha Ha

Don't ya love it when they fall into your 'tar pit trap' we are always looking for a setup 'guy', there's one born every minute.

Funny jokes!

Got a feel a little sorry for someone who has 'perfect' spelling & grammar With a disorder that doesn't allow them to except anything less from others.Furthermore,they're willing to display rude manners and break site rules over it. I thought we ran those people off! or clued 'em in.
Like I said,whether be a dumb azz or an azz...Unfortunately there will always be another.

It has been a nice long time since I've seen this sort of display though.

Since she likes to be impressive, I wonder if she will come back and apologize. THAT would be impressive!
Please click here to report any spelling

Or via email:
Mistakes@Eatshitndie.ca

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25