Community > Posts By > brenlee1965

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:15 PM

what you didn't get page#2, dddoooooooooollllllllllll

OMG....That was FUNNY! PAGE #2- Those caught at work doing nothing or worse writing on Mingle2 during working hours will be let go on Friday and your paycheck will be deducted $10 for each hour you were on-line this week......Ahhhhhhhhh, Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you; but we only need people who are actually W-O-R-K-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:11 PM

not really cause i tend to lose them, then i make a new to do list and make sure #1 is not to lose it LOL

So organized; you are disorganized.....FUNNY!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:08 PM

that the biggest sexual organ we have is our brain.

Does anyone wanna suck my brain?

And who said this.....Howard Stern??????????????????? Sounds about his speed!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:03 PM
ALWAYS.....It helps me remember all that I need to do and leaves my mind free to learn things each day! You know....Don't sweat the small stuff! The rest of that sentence is ....WRITE IT DOWN.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:58 PM

take all the killers and put em in the military on the front line. let em do what they do best instead of sending our children to die. drinker

or do fda testing on them instead of animals :banana:

if you were military...would you want a convicted criminal to have YOUR back???

FDA testing....YES....lets use some experimental medications on em

BACK? PUT them in the FRONT, only! :) :) :)

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:56 PM

i am gonna post a new pic of me with a SHIRT on

Cheersdrinker

Clothes tell a lot about a person and a bit about their personality (unless their Mom bought it...heehee!). Good for you!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:52 PM

take all the killers and put em in the military on the front line. let em do what they do best instead of sending our children to die. drinker

or do fda testing on them instead of animals :banana:

Now.....there are some GREAT Ideas. I believe an Eye for an Eye. The punishment should meet the crime.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:50 PM

just remember there are all sorts of great people out in this world who will help you, and just do something for yourself, no one else but you, something that will put nothing but a big smile on your face.... i am here if you need anything

OK......we need more people like you!!!! That was nice and thoughtful.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:49 PM

:banana: :banana: music helps:banana: :banana:

noooooooooooooo, music make's you cry :cry: :cry: :cry:
happy music:banana: :banana: :banana:

Right ! Try : WOMANIZER !:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We all have music that helps us CRY and turn it up and jam. You gotta know what gets too you and listen to what you need. I listen to the Eagles when I am bummed out and listen to that song about MR Mom....makes me smile!!!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:46 PM

I BELIEVE SITUATIONS COME UP AT TIMES THAT MIGHT MAKE YOU THINK THAT, I ALSO BELIEVE THERES A HIGHER POWER AND THAT HE DOESNT MICROMANAGE OUR LIVES, SO ITS ALL WHAT OUR MINDS TELL US IT IShappy

That's because he gave us FREE WILL.....Wish employers would be more like that!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:43 PM

Hi everyone,

I have just had my heart broken in a thousand pieces and I dont know how to pick up and move on. This person was no good for me. I just need some help with advice with moving on. I am tired of crying and I am tired of being blue. I need to see light at the end of the tunnel. Please help. I consider you all my friends.

Try a journal. Write in there the things that you are "grateful for in your life" build yourself up and don't let anyone or anything control your happiness......I mean; it is that person's loss, right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all deserve to be appreciated and happy. Life is too short to let someone else rule our own happiness. Stay positive! Pray if you believe in God; for comfort and support.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:40 PM
YES! IT may not be apparent at first; but sometimes looking back on something in the past makes sense in the now..... Or was that just Deja Vu......heehee! :)

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:38 PM

Cabbage, it's absolutely horrible.

Could be the SMELL that gets too you....Many ways to make it that is tasty!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:36 PM

VEGEMITE!
ill sick ill sick ill

I dont know why those Aussie nutjobs love that stuff, it is truly vile. Imagine if someone took lawn clippings and tree bark and made a peanut-butter like substance out of it.

SPOT ON!...Worked with someone from Australia.....GROSS!!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:35 PM
Brussel Sprouts, Lima Beans, Sardines, Okra, anchovies....and the list goes on and on and on.

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:31 PM

5-0, go fingrays, :banana:,:banana:,:banana:

Sounds like a FISH.....Like StingRays.....:)

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:28 PM
Writing about something you know about is the BEST advise you will get from anyone!!

When I was in College and class was EARLY----I had to sell a product.....what do you think it was.....NOT Blankets! Guess again........give up??????????????

I sold a Malita Coffee Maker that was not electric; just pour hot water into the top and it ran through the grounds and HOT COFFEE for everyone in CLASS.....GOT the best mark in the Class!

Still can't be without my morning coffee----even after all of these years.

Good Luck!

brenlee1965's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:20 PM
Maybe.....I made lots of suggestions at work for the department (we decorate and the local school kids come to trick or treat).....Should be a BLAST! I have in the past (I earned $25 2nd prize both times)....FUN!

brenlee1965's photo
Sun 09/14/08 03:23 PM
Sounds about right....heehee!

brenlee1965's photo
Mon 09/01/08 11:47 AM

...tomorrow is my daughters first day of school...
...shes excited...i gonna miss her....

that feeling will pass as the years go on, you will start to look forward to the first day of school, hell you will be doing the happy dance:banana: :banana:

I agree!!!!!! First day of school----I took my son; so I could see the setting and the teacher and the kids. But, my son didn't cling too me like some kids do---so leaving was easy. He was busy playing and having fun.