Community > Posts By > Surmar

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 10:21 PM

Every relationship I've had has ended badly. Now i find myself unable to hold a decent conversation with the ladies. What should i do

Don't try to get laid; just be friends who get along. Over time, you'll meet Miss Right.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 09:59 PM
The only thing, according to Frederick Douglass, Booker T. Washington, and Carter Woodson; Welfare = Slavery. - I do believe that those men knew what they were talking about.

Then there's the proverb, "Hunger teaches the lazy to work;" and please don't bring up forced work with starvation as that is not what that proverb address, but rather "Like a door on its hinges, is the lazy on his bed."

no photo
Sun 05/12/13 01:11 PM

The IRS is not even a gov't agency. It is the collection service for the central bank from the gov't taking out loans, using every person born or to be born as collateral on the debt. The social security system is the tagging department, your birth certificate issues your corporate name and billing code.

Don't believe it? Google it!

I doubt that one needs to visit Crazy-Land to be Opposed to the IRS; it is a Corrupt and Abusive Agency of the U.S. Government.

One could simply look at the Congressional Hearings of '98, and the "Reforms" that it went through following to see how Corrupt it is; they don't like a Law, they simply Ignore It.

no photo
Sat 05/11/13 01:48 PM

Do away with the IRS completely and go to the Fair Tax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIhcj9bo0m0

I'm with you on that, only we better pass an Amendment to the Constitution to do away with the Income Tax first; else we'd face both a Sales Tax and an Income Tax.

Until that happens, Simply reducing the Tax Code to 10 Pages would do a lot to end the Abusive Behavior of the IRS.

no photo
Fri 05/10/13 08:56 PM
In 1998, Congress held hearings on Abuses and Misconduct by IRS Agents which were largely, despite their handbook, SOP by those Agents that wanted to be Promoted.

Congress passed Laws Tax Payer Bill of Rights, which gave the IRS a few extra boxes to check off before they conduct an audit or seize someone's home or business, and passed new laws on conduct for Agents with the IRS; though the TPBOR is Technically Followed, the other is largely ignored as evident by the Resent Abuses witnessed in the last Election Cycle where the IRS Targeted Curtain Groups, the Tea Party and Large Dollar Contributors to Romney.

As in '98, Not a Single Agent of the IRS will be Fired for Violating the Law or the IRS Handbook; back then all the Whistle Blowers were labeled as "Malcontented Troublemakers" as would likely be the case for any from the Agency to come forward to testify before Congress.

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 04:20 PM

Project 1876

Democrats in Mississippi launch Project 1876 in Memory of the KKK with the Democratic Party held Unbroken Power in the State for over 80 years where Blacks, Jews, Catholics, and Other Undesirables were Lynched, Persecuted, or Limited in Opportunities until they started to lose Power in the Late 40's to the 60's and the Republicans started winning.

There is a Direct Line from the Slave Holders in the South, to Jim Crow, to the Early Progressives who wanted to do away with Blacks and Other "Trash Populations" in the U.S. to Modern We Know Better than You Progressives and the Welfare Slave State; Margaret Sanger (Founder of Planned Parenthood) wanted to Purify the Country of Blacks and Others through Birth Control, Sterilization and Abortion.

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." - Margaret Sanger to the KKK.

You hear that Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton? You are Tools for Progressive Politics; only now they are no longer satisfied with the idea of Only Keeping Blacks in their Place, they want Everyone to Mind their Place.

Just look around at any Progressive Welfare Program and the People who takes them, (you can look in Any Housing Project in your Neighborhood) You Find Slaves to the Government who have lost the means to provide for themselves, or are losing the means.

The More that Government Provides for you, the More Liberties it Takes from you.

The Government Large Enough to Provide Everything, is Powerful Enough to Take Everything - Thomas Jefferson.

It's time to take your life back, if you can't find a Job, Find Work by providing a Service to your Neighbor that he'll pay for; Wash Cars, Clean Houses, Yard Work; whatever you can find and Earn whatever you can - Honestly.

It is up to You to Provide for Yourself and Your Family; don't let the Government Enslave You into being a Useless Eater.

I have to believe this post is from someone not a parent and not familiar with welfare programs

washing a car? how often will one do that? how much will they get paid?

say, they are in a community of people where everyone has a car that they bother having washed.....lets say 6 neighbors will pay you 5 bucks to wash the six cars,,,lets figure you spend 30 minutes per car about so thats 30 bucks, you have earned for 3 hours work,, so that you dont have to be a 'useless eater' ,,,but how often will that service be needed per month,,,once a week? so,, that goes up to 120 whopping bucks a month for 12 hours work

and thats IF you are living in a community where neighbors are doing well enough to be bothered with paying someone else to wash their car or clean their house instead of doing it themselves?

now, in contrast, lets look at the welfare program here in nevada,,,in return for 25-35 hours per week of WORK in a non profit or government office,, you get 300 dollars cash benefit and 300 dollars food stamps,, a WHOPPING 600 bucks per month for a single parent and one child,,,WORKING 100 hours per month,, or approximately 6 bucks per hour

now tell me,, which is gonna be more 'useful' for ones family,,,?
to work

its a sad statement that people lump everyone on assistance in the same boat,,,and assume they are being 'useless',,,because their check doesnt come from some company payroll,,,,

My Eldest Son Washes and Details Cars when he's not in Class at Trade School; He earns anywhere from $10 to $60 on a single car depending what they want done.

It won't make him Rich, but he won't have to use Credit for all the Fun Things Kids do at School; Tuition and books are already covered as my Husband & I had Saved.

Welfare is Slavery, It Limits Your Freedom; One Needs to Escape from it like Frederick Douglass did from his Master.

The Day will come when People on Welfare becomes Identified as "Useless Eaters"; when that happens, Nightmares will begin.

no photo
Mon 04/29/13 08:39 PM

Liberal gibsmedats will defend the Klan, er, Dimwitcrats.

As long as they get the freebies they get, they will be content being slaves to the Corporation, aka, Gubament.

I'd prefer the term Progressive to the Power Hungry, We Know Better than You Politicos; A Historic Liberal would be for Small and Limited Government, leaving people alone rather than trying to fix all their problems.

Besides, not all the Know it All Politicos are on the Left; look at Bloomberg who wants to Measure what you drink and Limit You to Three Bullets in your Hard to Get Legal Gun, better hope that when you face a Home Invasion that you are a good shot.

no photo
Mon 04/29/13 05:37 PM
Project 1876

Democrats in Mississippi launch Project 1876 in Memory of the KKK with the Democratic Party held Unbroken Power in the State for over 80 years where Blacks, Jews, Catholics, and Other Undesirables were Lynched, Persecuted, or Limited in Opportunities until they started to lose Power in the Late 40's to the 60's and the Republicans started winning.

There is a Direct Line from the Slave Holders in the South, to Jim Crow, to the Early Progressives who wanted to do away with Blacks and Other "Trash Populations" in the U.S. to Modern We Know Better than You Progressives and the Welfare Slave State; Margaret Sanger (Founder of Planned Parenthood) wanted to Purify the Country of Blacks and Others through Birth Control, Sterilization and Abortion.

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." - Margaret Sanger to the KKK.

You hear that Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton? You are Tools for Progressive Politics; only now they are no longer satisfied with the idea of Only Keeping Blacks in their Place, they want Everyone to Mind their Place.

Just look around at any Progressive Welfare Program and the People who takes them, (you can look in Any Housing Project in your Neighborhood) You Find Slaves to the Government who have lost the means to provide for themselves, or are losing the means.

The More that Government Provides for you, the More Liberties it Takes from you.

The Government Large Enough to Provide Everything, is Powerful Enough to Take Everything - Thomas Jefferson.

It's time to take your life back, if you can't find a Job, Find Work by providing a Service to your Neighbor that he'll pay for; Wash Cars, Clean Houses, Yard Work; whatever you can find and Earn whatever you can - Honestly.

It is up to You to Provide for Yourself and Your Family; don't let the Government Enslave You into being a Useless Eater.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 08:45 AM
The Free Market is a Good Tool to use to set price on both Goods and Labor; Restaurants could easily replace those striking workers with new crews, demand Higher pay only to be Unemployed.

*Hint* Going on Strike for a raise on an easily learned skill during High Unemployment; Not Smart.

I pay my Employees Market Wages, set by other Gas Stations, Supermarkets, Wal-Mart, Other like Businesses, because if I didn't they'd only work for me until that got hired by someone else; then those who earned it, I pay a bit more.

Course I still lose Employees to others; My ***. Manager will be going to work for the Sheriff after she Graduates with a Criminal Justice Degree in a few months. I'll be sending her off in style with a Party and a Parting Gift (S&W M&P .45, but don't tell her) as my Daughter will be covering at the Store so that the entire crew can be there.

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 06:13 PM

well you get what you pay for if you are lucky

many restaurants pay servers very minimal amount and expect customers
to subsidize that pay with tips

they then charge a price that could cover the cost of a decent wage

sorry but a good worker should get a decent wage without customer charity

I waited tables, made good money at it as well; largest single tip I got was over $200 at a table of 25.

If Restaurants did as you said, many Servers would see a Pay Cut rather than an Increase.

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 05:19 PM

It may be unpopular but I am against the idea of this papers please mentality at all, no matter what country you come from. I don't believe ANY government has a right to restrict people from going to or living in one place or another, or demand they show them anything. It never used to be like this till after WW1 I believe.....was wrong then and is wrong now. Free people are not meant to be dictated to.

I'd like to make sure that the People who are coming are Law Abiding; we already have too many Criminals here already.

no photo
Tue 04/23/13 09:30 PM

Considering that the rich were the main reason that the illegal immigrants came here for the illegal jobs they offered for almost slave wages, I would think the Republicans would be more to blame for the problem. Bush supported amnesty.

Reps try to Expand Legal Immigration, Dems block it time after time.

Only 66,000 H-2B Visas are allowed each year; Reps have repeatedly tried to Up that number to 200,000 along with other Visas for Lawful Entry, but Dems won't allow it as they vote against it; who is Anti-Immigrant?

no photo
Tue 04/23/13 09:17 PM

We should be more like Canada, you cant live there unless you can prove that you will be an asset to the country.

Dream on; our immigration laws are worse than Swiss cheese for criminals, escaping terrorists, wanted criminals and other assorted garbage that come in among the bona-fide applicants and others under a variety of 'special status' immigrants, such as war refugees, relatives of citizens, etc. Many escaped and wanted war criminals and terrorists have already been apprehended and many are currently in hiding around the country; same with wanted drug distributors and the usual illegal immigrants imported by clandestine groups that finance ships loaded with illegals looking to simply escape economic poverty in their home countries. Poverty is not listed as an acceptable reason to immigrate to Canada. Many private firms bring in so called' skilled labour' but that has reached the laughable and unfit descriptions of their 'skills' ie. such as 'skilled burger flippers that Big Mac has brought in to communities wherein the home grown youth can't find work even at a local McDonald's. How long does it take to 'train' someone to flip burgers...is a course at the MacDonald University needed...can chimps qualify for this job and if so, what will be their wages?? It only gets worse by the day...The politicians that make the immigration policies just drive the immigration authorities nuts, No skills are needed to make policy; not even common sense.

The Immigration Laws are just fine.

They cover all that needs to be covered.

Hussein needs to demand the4y be enforced.

As they are written now;

It is a felony to;

Hire them.
House them.
Feed them.
Transport them.
Know they are Illegal and not report them.

IMO, all Illegals should be classified as terrorists. And hunted down as such.

But, the Dems need the votes and won't do sheite about them.

Immigration Law is far too complex; I needed a lawyer just to navigate the ins and outs of the Law to bring my Cousins in with H-2B.

At most, the entirety of the Immigration Law needs to be 10 pages long so that someone like me can read and understand it all.

no photo
Mon 04/22/13 09:08 PM

We should be more like Canada, you cant live there unless you can prove that you will be an asset to the country.

By who's opinion?

My proposal would take all the guess work out of the equation; you have a clean record, come on in.

Not just a clean record.
Clean bill of health and make it a felony to hire an Immigrant where a citizen can do the job, IMO.

Those H2B VISAS need limited. They are hiring from abroad when our own can't find work.

Illegals? First time crossing illegally give them 2 year hard labor and a free ride home. 2nd offense, life.

Having brought up some of my Cousins (Primos) with H-2B to work for my Husband, it's not Cheap or as Easy as one might think; it's rather expensive ordeal (Lawyers, Paperwork, Transportation, Housing, Endless Delays) even before your workers arrive.

H-2B's are limited to 66,000 Low Skill Workers a Year and to qualify to apply you have to prove that you can't get American Workers; ever tried to get an American to work in the Hot Sun Spreading Manure, or Other Property Management Work all day long for $12hr?

Even the Americans that my Husband was able to hire for a time needed to be Supervised because as soon as my Husband would leave for anything, they'd start to slack off until he returned; my Cousins don't need such oversight as they are growing Produce at home to sell at the local Farmers Market for extra cash, the sooner the job is done, the sooner they can tend to their crops; try to find that kind of Industry from an American.

no photo
Mon 04/22/13 07:54 PM

Now that a bipartisan blue-ribbon panel has reached the conclusion that President George W. Bush and his top advisers bear “ultimate responsibility” for authorizing torture in violation of domestic and international law, the question becomes what should the American people and their government do.

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/robert-parry/49187/what-to-do-with-g-w-bush

What Blue-Ribbon Panel?

This is the First that I've heard of it; who appointed it?

By the way, I fixed the link.

no photo
Mon 04/22/13 07:43 PM

By who's opinion?

My proposal would take all the guess work out of the equation; you have a clean record, come on in.

no photo
Mon 04/22/13 04:27 PM
Amazing that a Bill that's over 800 Pages, likely over a 1,000 if not nearing or topping 1,500 when finished will close Loopholes for Criminals and Terrorists.

Immigration and Terrorism are two different issues; sure Terrorists will come in by whatever means available to them, but that's no excuse to slam the door on the many more good people who want to come to the U.S, if anything we should make it easier for people to come here legally and let them use their eyes and ears to inform us of the trouble makers in our population as most who come from such troubled regions of the world are trying to escape such people.

We should have a simple policy on Immigration, readily understandable for all who reads it and without the maze of confusion that accompanies current Immigration Law where one has to hire lawyers and prove self worth just to have a chance of gaining entry.

My Proposed Immigration Law is simple and would be easy to enforce.
1) People State Where they're going and how they plan on getting there; car, bus, train, plane, walk; however.
2) If applicable, with whom they plan on visiting or staying with.
3) What they intend to do while there; visit, vacation, work, business, or other.
4) How long they plan on staying; best guestimated timeframe.
Then after they answered those basic simple questions, and after a Background Check to make sure that they don't have a criminal record, give them permission to come.
Will there be a flood of people coming? Yes; for a short time, but after many will return home.
Will Bad People come in under such a law? Yes, but then so would many others that are the kinds of people that we need.
Could such a law cause a Job Shortage? Yes, but only for a time; many would return home unable to find work as over time the Job Market would expand to accommodate the number of new talent.

Let's stop trying to fix the Human Condition with every new law that comes up for debate; it only limits Freedom and causes even more problems.

This is my View of what the Immigration Law Should Be; share with me yours.

no photo
Sun 04/21/13 01:07 PM
Breaking News:
The Tea Party Employed a Seth Lord to do a Jedi Mind Trick on the two Bombers; Everyone knows that the Tea Party is given over to the Dark Side of the Force

"You will make Bombs and Terrorize the City of Boston." The Tea Party had Darth Cheney tell two Young Innocent Muslim Immigrants.

Facts will Follow as soon as they can be twisted to fit the Narrative.

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 08:17 PM

They have him in custody. Hopefully then send him to G-Bay for some good old American hospitality!

He'll go to Super-Max for Life if he doesn't get Death.

He better get death. This is the perfect example of the reason we have the death penalty.

If King Barry had any love for this country or had any balls he would send this punk to a "Black Site" or at the very least G-Bay for some serious interviews.

Unless he's able gives up some Big Players in Al Qaida, or Provide Highly Actionable Intel, I say give him the Needle; odds are all such Intel died with his Brother, if he ever had such being merely a Pawn for others.

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 06:46 PM

They have him in custody. Hopefully then send him to G-Bay for some good old American hospitality!

He'll go to Super-Max for Life if he doesn't get Death.