Community > Posts By > Surmar

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 05:29 PM

Vulcan Mind Meld Control.

The Tea Party Recruited a Vulcan to do a Mind Meld on two young Muslim Immigrants to cause the Bombing.

Or Maybe they used Borg Nano-Probes to turn them into Drones to do the Evil Deed.

Im a little confused, Your avatar says "Don't tread on my gun rights" Yet you're blaming the tea party? Same group of conservatives that are for your gun rights?

She's not blaming the TEA party. Is sarcasm because the MSM was quick to say that the suspects were members of the right wing TEA party.

Ah that's what I missed. makes sense now.

That's Okay; sometimes I'm a bit slow myself with sarcasm.

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 04:51 PM

The Tea Party Recruited a Vulcan to do a Mind Meld on two young Muslim Immigrants to cause the Bombing.

Or Maybe they used Borg Nano-Probes to turn them into Drones to do the Evil Deed.

Makes as much sense to me as some of the other crap I've heard.

Even if you wanted to try to blame the tea party, In this ridiculous way. What would the tea party have to gain from this? Two dudes bomb a place in boston. They get caught Obama makes a speech and the usual group of followers think he's a hero.

Who cares? As Long as the Media can Blame the Tea Party; that is what Matters, Right?

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 03:48 PM

no photo
Wed 04/17/13 04:44 PM

I had a good male friend who became a friend with benefits. Eventually, we progressed to an acknowledged relationship, although he had to kind of talk me into it, as I was actually trying to avoid relationships at the time due to some bad experiences I wanted to get over first, and I also had reservations about whether we were truly compatible enough to "go the distance" together for the long haul.

We wound up spending a decade together as a married couple. In the end, we discovered we really weren't made to be compatible for the long haul, and ended our marriage.

Through all of this, he is still one of my best friends. We don't sleep together anymore, though. The attraction just isn't there, and in fact the waning of that was one of the contributing factors in the demise of our marriage. (It was not the only one, however. And no, neither of us cheated. We simply grew apart.)

So no, not all FWB situations are necessarily a bad idea, nor do they preclude a good friendship or even the development of a deeper relationship. On the other hand, not all of them will include these things either. Your mileage will vary based on your own situation and that of the person you choose as your FWB.

Glad that it worked out for you; none of my FWB's ever did and gave it up after a time.

Of course I had other issues going on, and several myself; took some time to sort them all out.

no photo
Wed 04/17/13 01:28 PM
I Believe in Lust at First Sightlove which over time could turn into Love, but that's about it.

no photo
Wed 04/17/13 01:06 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22190353

17 April 2013 Last updated at 18:06 GMT

Boston marathon attacks: Suspect arrested

Investigators have arrested a suspect in relation to Monday's Boston marathon bombings, law enforcement officials have told US media.

The breakthrough reportedly came from security video of a man dropping off a bag on the street near the race's finish line, before walking away.

The twin blasts killed an eight-year-old boy, a woman aged 29 and a postgraduate student from China.

Officials are due to hold a press conference at 17:00 ET (21:00 GMT).

According to the Boston PD they don't have anyone yet; yet another Rumor out there.

If the News simply do, at the most, Quarterly Updates, things would move much more smoothly while other important news gets covered.

no photo
Wed 04/17/13 09:32 AM

Could have swore I heard the bombs were made from pressure cookers?

Anyone see the photos of the person on top of the building right near the blast sight?

Did he live there? Did he work there? Was he Watching the Marathon or doing some work?

He could have been a Police Sniper on the watch for trouble, but I didn't see a Rifle in his hand; but you can bet that a Police Sniper did take note of him.

In other words, the fact that there was someone on the Roof is Meaningless in of itself without other Information.

no photo
Tue 04/16/13 09:45 PM

as important as the news is, truth is very few are run with no costs and they have to cover costs through sponsorship, which they compete for with 'first on the scene' and sensationlistic reports that people flock to like they do auto accidents

I generally wait at least three weeks before planning to hear actual verifiable facts,,,,,,the rest is rushed information for ratings sakes,,,,in my opinion

I Fully agree, thing is, there is Important Stories that gets pushed to the side with Crisis, the Story of some Starlet's Death, or Anything Else that takes over the News; Politicos really love such times as they can Sneak things by the Public.

no photo
Tue 04/16/13 09:35 PM
As I was watching the News Coverage of the Boston Marathon Bombing, it was sickening as it was Wall to Wall Endless, Mindless, Talk; Even the Interviews of People who weren't there soaking up their 15 Minutes of Fame.

Won't go into which Network(s) I watched as they were all Equally Guilty of Pushing aside Important Stories for Mindless Drabble that far too often was down right Wrong and/or Meaningless.

How it should have been handled is with Regular Updates as they went ahead with the Other Important Stories; say four Updates an Hour (or Fewer) rather talking to the Third Cousin of the Step-Mother of Someone who might of been within a mile of the blast.

Suspect in Custody, no one in Custody; Suspect's Home being searched, just on and on with mindless meaningless drabble that amounted to Nothing; But the Rating were High, that's what matters; Right?

no photo
Tue 04/16/13 01:13 PM

Two words: FALSE FLAG. That is all.

Seem that someone listens to too much Alex Jones.

No, just someone who has seen these games enough times to know it's going on. Kinda surprised as aware as you are of how they operate you of all people ought to be able to recognize it too.

Do I believe that the Government will take advantage of this to Push an Agenda; yes I do.

Do I believe that the Government did this; why would they when they can just sit back and wait?

Why wait if you can create the terror yourself though? More control over the game no?

The Biggest Reason that the Government couldn't carry out such a thing, People like to Talk.

Take the number of people that would be needed to pull off Sandy Hook, from the First Responders, to Hospital Staff, to Everyone Else to make it "Credible"; multiply that by the people they know, family, friends, so on.

You'd have to argue that the Government is Competent; of all the things I'm willing to accuse the Government of, Competence isn't one of them.

Well there's an easy answer to that, someone talks, you either kill em or make them look crazy so the masses won't believe them (like labeling them nutjobs, conspiracy theorists, truthers and the like for example). And those in power have been known to do both many times over.

I wouldn't underestimate these people.....they may look incompetent like they don't know what they're doing, but I think they know EXACTLY what they're doing.

actually, i'm not to far from your thinking on this... the government sometimes do diversion tactics, to pull the public's mind away from other things that are going on... not a false flag, but maybe to strengthen the DHS control a bit more, or to keep our minds from NK, Iran, WW3... governments have done worse, history is full of it....
Or most likely once more getting caught with their Pants around their Ankles!
Seems like that's a favorite Past-time of Administrations lately!
Like from Dec.7th'41 onward!

lol, when i first heard about it, my first thought was IRA, being in Boston... my second thought was government... BTW, the sequester didn't include a 3.8 billion dollar new DHS headquarters... this kind of event shows just how much we need it, huh....huh
Don't forget the 7'000 Assault-Rifles ordered by DHS!

billion rounds of ammo, and 50 mil for new uniforms... why are they gearing up?

Having looked into the Ammo, checking with people whose business it is to know; it's a long standing contract that the Government has for to make Available in the Event of Need; funny that no one took note of it Over Ten Years Ago when it was signed; Under Bush.

The Manufactures need to be able to Provide up to a Billion Rounds IF NEEDED within a curtain time frame; the Government had never taken ownership of said amount, Ever.

The Effect of said Contract had been Lower Prices on Ammo for Everyone as a Billion Rounds is a rather large number to produce and unless you have the Equipment in Good Working Order in place and operating, you'd never fulfill your contract.

The Current Shortage is due to people buying up Ammo like Crazy to Stockpile; Manufactures are Running Round the Clock 7days a Week just to Fill Backorders as Demand Remain Unbelievably High as there are people out there with orders for as many as 10K Rounds and FFL's for 100K.

no photo
Tue 04/16/13 09:52 AM

When I read the title of this thread, my first thought was, "The militant arm of the Democratic Party still has rallies? Who knew?"

But the Red Shirt would feel left out if the Dems had such parties without them. :tongue:

It is surprise that many have forgotten that the KKK was mainly Democrats and still many Dems are in the KKK.

and many of those dems of yesterday were southerners who turned into todays repubicans,,,,I bet if I research it , kkk still has pretty large numbers in the south,,,,,

One thing I had to be Educated about by People who were there at the time, some of them Black; What made MLK Jr. Possible was that the Klan was being chased out of more and more Southern Communities by Southern Whites.

The Late 40's and the 50's was a time when the Klan was in Full Retreat in the Southern States; Jim Crow (Which was part of the Health Code that Restaurants had to observe) was already being Questioned and under pressure before Rosa Parks; Local Southern Whites aided the Montgomery City Bus Boycott with Car Pooling.

no photo
Tue 04/16/13 12:50 AM

No, just someone who has seen these games enough times to know it's going on. Kinda surprised as aware as you are of how they operate you of all people ought to be able to recognize it too.

Do I believe that the Government will take advantage of this to Push an Agenda; yes I do.

Do I believe that the Government did this; why would they when they can just sit back and wait?

Why wait if you can create the terror yourself though? More control over the game no?

The Biggest Reason that the Government couldn't carry out such a thing, People like to Talk.

Take the number of people that would be needed to pull off Sandy Hook, from the First Responders, to Hospital Staff, to Everyone Else to make it "Credible"; multiply that by the people they know, family, friends, so on.

You'd have to argue that the Government is Competent; of all the things I'm willing to accuse the Government of, Competence isn't one of them.

"A Secret known by more than one person is already compromised" A Short Victorious War by David Webber.

no photo
Tue 04/16/13 12:38 AM

Just like the 4th (5th?) grader with the note scrawling how he would give up some of his rights to feel safer...(it's in a thread in politics forum, don't know how to post a link to it).

people will give up some of their rights now to feel safer. Keep an eye on Congress and what bills they pass.

EDIT: Just saying someone will use it to push some agenda...not necessarily a conspiracy theory, time will tell.

How to post a link you hit [ followed by url and then ], to close you do a [ + / + url and then close it with another ]

no photo
Tue 04/16/13 12:15 AM

KKK : still alive and dangerous. A vision of hate merges with every image of the KKK. Why do they hate? They see themselves as a group that advocates the need for white people to asset or regain the power they feel has been lost in America.

The Modern Klan Member is more likely to assault a Fellow Klan than anyone else as they are busy fighting each other for control of such an irrelevant group.

A Bunch of Losers that have no meaningful support from anywhere and are largely viewed as pariahs in their own communities; Law Enforcement considers them to be nothing but trouble as they deal in Narcotics to make money.

no photo
Mon 04/15/13 11:47 PM

And here's your smoking gun, anyone wanna try and debate this?

http://www.facebook.com/BostonBombing1542013

This was made 8 hours ago, long before the bombings......it's been changed now to reflect a difference but it was there!

Someone who owns a facebook page can alter it at will.

If I started a facebook page for selling Avon but made very few or no sales, I can change it to something else at will.

All that you had proven is that someone started a facebook page earlier in the day and then changed it after the news.

no photo
Mon 04/15/13 11:38 PM

The Patriot Act right after the Oklahoma Bombing by the Staff of Joe Biden but after the final touches, cooler minds had taken over and so it was Shelved until the Next Event to Justify passing Legislation Blindly when people were scared.

no photo
Mon 04/15/13 03:41 PM

no photo
Sun 04/14/13 12:42 PM

I lived through it eventhough I begged other people to do it, in the end she ended up being my best driver out of my 3 kids.
I am so glad she was the youngest!

I have one more child to teach, there's a place not too far that is under development where the paved roads are already in place but no houses yet; great for teaching how to handle a car, take a few tall cones and you can teach parallel parking as well.

no photo
Fri 04/12/13 11:48 PM

"send us your poor huddled masses yearning to be free". Just dont let them be to dark skinned, but if so, our private prison system will further prosper by accomadating you. pitchfork

Other than Being Pro-Illegal Immigration; What Forms of Legal Immigrations do you favor?

Or are you like the Racist AFL-CIO and Oppose ALL Guest Worker Programs?

no photo
Fri 04/12/13 07:04 PM

I taught my son and daughter. They were apt students because they wanted to use the car!

Well I survived my Prima's First Driving Lesson, so did the car; surprisingly, not a single incident after pulling the car out of the ditch, even with light traffic.

Somehow it seems like after your first big embarrassment behind the wheel, things just smooth out after; which is why I put her back to driving.

Still has lots to learn; but at least she knows that she can drive to the store and back.