Community > Posts By > JTstrang

JTstrang's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:26 PM

What do you do?

What is the best thing you like about it?

What is the worse thing you don't like about it?

Me: Volunteer/Information Desk

Good : Free meal for every 4 hours I work.

Bad: Don't be caught without wearing you hospital badge.

What : Production Tech. at KIMT news channel 3 and student
Bad : News is soulless and Anchors are lazy and have huge Egos even though it's a ****ty little station

JTstrang's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:24 PM
May I have some bushmills and a bong?

JTstrang's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:09 PM

i am half irish:banana:

I've got a little indian in me. His name is Germaine

JTstrang's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:02 PM
Whatever's free is good for me

JTstrang's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:22 PM

hey jt

im heading to bed but keep your chin up :wink:

duckie it was nice talking with ya. flowerforyou

night all

Goodnight Blue

JTstrang's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:22 PM

jt do they force them on you or give you any ideas other then meds about what to do about it?

Pretty much forced, at least the ones I am on allow me to climax unlike the other ones I was put on. It is just this wellbutron stuff is pretty expensive, and yeah it does help, but it kind of sucks if I have to be on them the rest of my life. But I did survive with out them, it was just the getting left that triggered something and made it worse where I have panic attacks when i never did before, and get manic to a point that I run 6 miles and throw 400 pounds on the bench and lift like it is nothing, but when i am depressed, I can barely move or lift my body to go do anything. The worst it got before was when i was in a manic state, I talked more, when i was a bit depressed, I talked less.
But I guess I also worry if this change is permanant.

JTstrang's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:14 PM

If you're on medication, it may be time for the doc to change it to something else, because it doesn't sound like it's really working for you...
For my 2 cents on your situation: I think it is EXTREMELY important for you to succeed in all you're trying to do for yourself, ON YOUR OWN. It's unfair to put your salvation on someone else's shoulders. I'm not saying that's what you're consciously looking to do, just that if you depend too much on someone else's support for your success, you may be setting them up to fail in your eyes (and their's, if they're trying to "save" you). Depending on someone else's strength may make you lazy...and give you someone else to blame if you don't accomplish your goals. (low hurdles are easier to jump, by the way)
Ultimately, think about the sense of accomplishment you'll have to do this for your SELF. It sounds like you've come a long way, baby! Keep it goin'!

Now I'm a dependent cigarette ad.
No I don't need anyone to lean on, just I've felt alone most of my life, even when I was married, I could talk to her with out getting hit or told to kill myself.
I'm not on meds, I can't afford them, so I work out to minimize the depression. I guess I am more looking for an outlet, a way to get it out. that's all.

JTstrang's photo
Mon 08/11/08 06:51 PM

b*tch / vent whatever you have to do
i'll listen and have some jello and hugs waiting for you when youre all done smooched

And that is why you are awesome

JTstrang's photo
Mon 08/11/08 06:50 PM
Edited by JTstrang on Mon 08/11/08 06:50 PM
I love the see a doctor suggestion, like it's this cure all. Doctors don't know much more than you and me, they just get to give drugs to people, where I am from we called that Joey Miller, "hey joey, I feel tired" Joey would reply "Here try some methamphetamines"
Yeah I know I should be on Anti Depressants, I can't afford them, the doctor, or really anything but A little bit of food and gasoline and my OWI fines. God Bless America.

JTstrang's photo
Mon 08/11/08 06:42 PM
So I tried dating, went out a few time, had some fun times, then all contact cut off. She says it's due to my Bi-polar disorder and that I need help, (well duh!) So if I am stuck with always having to be who I am, which a part of it is this Bi-polar ****, does that mean I will always scare women off? Am I doomed to be alone? If so how do I get used to it?
The thing is I've always been like this to a degree, but it just got a lot worse after my ex-wife left and I ate a lot of mushrooms and slaughtered her lover in a lawn mower free for all. sorry, that last part was just fantasy.
I have tried to clean up a lot, in the past year I've lost 85 pounds, I'm still fat and need to lose about 40 more, but I cut back on drinking, am going back to school and am trying to get my life straightened out. It's just hard to do it on my own, sober and with out the violent collegiate activities I am used to(football) and not knowing anyone there. I guess I feel despair, loneliness and that I have no one to talk to just message boards to post my persistent whining and deep seeded self hatred.
I don't even know what I would expect anyone to reply to this posting or even expect anyone to post on this. I guess this is like me *****ing at the moon. I don't expect a reply, just sending out a signal thinking maybe someone will receive it. I am just putting it out there, hello, my name is JT, do you read me Houston?

Ok that's all I have to say about this

JTstrang's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:50 AM
I think someone would fall in love with me because of their drug use and lack of self respect

JTstrang's photo
Sat 08/09/08 03:55 PM
Condoms

JTstrang's photo
Sat 08/09/08 03:00 PM

Id make a silly face, and utter something goofy, she'd laugh, and we'd kiss, and then .... do you really need a map?

Yes I do need a map, of Maryland please.

JTstrang's photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:58 PM

:smile: If your significant other called you stupid what would you do?:smile:

I guess stay with them and take it, that what I did with my ex wife, thought she might have been right.

JTstrang's photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:57 PM
when she turns around looks at me and says "you're simply huge"

JTstrang's photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:55 PM
yes for gum

JTstrang's photo
Sat 08/09/08 01:35 PM
I will eat animal crackers, as well as cracker ass crackers(white people)

JTstrang's photo
Sat 08/09/08 11:38 AM
Fell off the couch in a blood stained shirt and slit down my chest
Drank too much the night before could have been having fun or depressed
All I know is that this morning the sunlight is much to painful to see
At night I can lie to myself the day makes me have to face the real me

I've been blessed at daybreak but by twilight I was surely cursed
Lately I've been emotionless walking through this life like it has been rehearsed
Adulthood's guided path started out with so much promise until the rug was pulled away
So I'll curse back at the gods look in the air use my middle finger, And stay how long I choose to stay

Many things don't stay, and they don't stay the same
Cartoons on saturday morning, People you love go away
Cigarette burns surround my wrists reminding me of the pain
since she left lifes mediocre emotionless and plain

Search the kitchen floor through half empty cans and broken bottles for a smoke
It doesn't look too funny right now but in here there must be a joke
I've gotten so pathetic and broke I can't afford to just go buy another pack
It was probably stolen and like the good parts you took from me and I wont get them back

JTstrang's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:30 AM
Woken up from a long night of drinking wondering why you're covered in blood?

JTstrang's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:56 AM
Edited by JTstrang on Sat 08/09/08 12:57 AM
OK, I graduate in December with my BA. I am tired and don't like living in Iowa much. I love certain people here just not the state or who I am here. Where should I move to? right now I want to move to the east coast but I am looking for a place that I can work on music and film any places I haven't thought of that rock?

JT

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25