Community > Posts By > JTstrang

JTstrang's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:39 AM

Ever thought of getting a new roommate?what

It would seem bytching is easier. And not bathing.

It's a boarding room, I don't know the other dude, I have to share the bathroom and kitchen. Again I plan on cleaning the mess I just moved into, I have to wait for pay day to buy cleaning supplies which thankfully is tomorrow so I can clean both the kitchen and bathroom. Either way, I shouldn't have to clean up after other people.

OP thats to be expected especially when one is sharing

regardless if others clean, I would clean again just to make sure. JMO

So you're saying that when i live with anyone it is perfectly normal to find poop on the floor?

JTstrang's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:33 AM

Ever thought of getting a new roommate?what

It would seem bytching is easier. And not bathing.

It's a boarding room, I don't know the other dude, I have to share the bathroom and kitchen. Again I plan on cleaning the mess I just moved into, I have to wait for pay day to buy cleaning supplies which thankfully is tomorrow so I can clean both the kitchen and bathroom. Either way, I shouldn't have to clean up after other people.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:00 AM

Bleach is pretty cheap. Suck it up and get over it, there is no excuse to sacrifice your personal hygiene based on the habits of another. Moving or subletting sounds like a possibility.

Four days without bathing? Sounds sort of wussy, whiney and self-serving to my ears. JMO.

I wish I had a camera, I will shower today, there is poop is on the floor! Pubes and and stains from substances once viscous, It looks like someone was raped, killed then pooped on, not trying to be funny, but it looks like something out of a Law and Order SVU.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:57 AM

Many powerful rulers have crossed the stage of human history. Genghis Khan, Nero, Stalin, Hitler - we recoil in horror at the memory of their ruthlessness. But the Bible teaches that the most wicked dictator of all is yet to appear. He may be living today, biding his time, waiting to manifest himself as the implacable foe of God. Jesus called the image he sets up in the Temple "the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet" (Matthew 24:15). Our Lord's reference was to Daniel 9:27, where it is recorded that the prince (Antichrist or called the Political Beast, the Beast from the Sea) that shall come will break his covenant with the Jews and reveal himself as an abominable perjurer, blasphemer and desolater of men. Paul describes him as "the son of perdition," "that Wicked," "Lawless one" (2 Thessalonians 2:3, 8).

I think that since it is clear that the antichrist will so hate God....and the Government is taking God out of everything....hmmmmmmmmm you decide.......

So you agree that it's Apple Pie right?

JTstrang's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:45 AM

me i would clean it, i have to daughters who have yet to completly learned to clean up so, me liking it clean, clean, or you could just move. but you chose how u live

Oh I plan on cleaning it, but I will need at least 3 gallons of bleach.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:43 AM

Barack Obama......OOOOOOOOOOOOO! Yup....I went their.laugh laugh laugh laugh

Good! Mind if I jump on your band wagon?

Yes you may. I will need $3.50 for club membership though.:wink:

screw that, I will join the McCain as Anti christ club, that MOFO has lived forever and should've been dead. And you know what they say, "only the good die young"

JTstrang's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:40 AM
It will be an Apple Pie, but not an ordinary Apple Pie, an Antichrist Apple Pie.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:38 AM
You do know that it isn't real right?

JTstrang's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:29 AM
My bathroom is disgusting, the other guy in the place I live is a pig, a huge bloated pig, he's always eating and pooping and puking ever where. I haven't even showered in 4 days because I am afraid to walk on that floor barefoot and have to wait until tomorrow to buy flip flops. I kind of hope he chokes in his sleep.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:22 AM
I wish I didn't have to go to class either, but that's because I'm the old creepy guy in a gen ed I have put off until my final semester.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:20 AM
It reminded me of Miley Cyrus or Hanna Montana, I get those two confused all the time.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:04 AM
Born then baptized
I never had a choice
Speak then chastised
It's in the script when you make noise
Conditional love unconditional hatred
Jesus would never walk with me
Arose from being belated
Jesus Christ Zombie

They lied to me
said if I pray god would bless me
They lied to me
With their eyes ministers undress me
They lied to me
Said the word is true they have no proof
They lied to me
And I never seen a holy man lie so smooth

They need conformation
They need conformity
Guilt via masturbation
I believed once sadly
everyone tries to turn me
towards a god or system
While they escape reality
I drown in the wake of their surrealism

What ever it is
Wiccan or Islam
I don't understand it
Sacrifices or using a bomb
It might make you upset
But I have been bombarded
By your propaganda bull****
To me it all seems retarded

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:49 PM
Remember to wear pants.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:29 PM
I am really tired of being misunderstood and silenced.

Please everyone note.

I AM NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF!!!
I am depressed, I feel worthless and completely alone. Even when I was married I felt alone. But I stayed true and faithful.
My pride is probably hurt more than anything, maybe like Against ME have said, "this just isn't love, it's just the remorse of a loss of feeling." holds true for me. Maybe I convinced myself I loved her, maybe I listened and started believing I am worthless from a young age thanks to inept teachers unable to cope with questioning their authority, maybe I listened too much to my ex that I am worthless and not good at much.
Maybe I hate leaving things unfinished and I hate failing and when i fail I feel like there is no point in trying.
I know I can love others, I love my family and friends, even my cat. But I have one hell of a time learning to love myself at all.
Maybe I should just start at learning to like myself. I don't even know if I make sense or if it matters if I make sense.
Thank all who are trying to make me feel better. I appreciate your attempts. It hasn't even been a year yet, and all I need is friends right now.
That's all I have to say about that.
I am not going to kill myself.

JTstrang's photo
Tue 08/26/08 11:19 PM
and I need to accept that.

I am ugly, and worthless right now. maybe someday I will be less worthless and someone will like me in spite of my faults, until that day, here is to loneliness and learning to be better.

JTstrang's photo
Tue 08/26/08 08:31 PM
I talk too much when I'm drunk

JTstrang's photo
Tue 08/26/08 08:30 PM

I have friends, I miss them, but as people want mostly what they don't have I miss feeling loved in the way I thought I was.

well when the hell are we going out?

well I don't graduate until december, and with out a license it will be a bit. But if I had a chance, I would go out where ever you wanted.

JTstrang's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:42 PM
I have friends, I miss them, but as people want mostly what they don't have I miss feeling loved in the way I thought I was.

JTstrang's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:20 PM

I love that show. Dexter is a sweet, funny, sexy boyfriend any yet he is a monster too.

I have some of the episodes on the promotional DVDs that Showtime sent out before each season.

I know, i would go gay for him probably. I wish I could be that interesting and cool.

JTstrang's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:49 PM

I wish I could get drunk tonight too. And I need it bad...to much stress today.

Drink up!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25