Community > Posts By > JTstrang

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 05:40 PM
Edited by JTstrang on Wed 08/20/08 05:40 PM
I hope our separate ways never collide
my hello will hurt more than your goodbye - Bracket

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 05:19 PM

***** cat, ***** cat, I love you, yes I do. You and your ***** cat nose.-Tom Jones

you can't say *****cat

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 05:19 PM

***** cat, ***** cat, I love you, yes I do. You and your ***** cat nose.-Tom Jones

you can't say *****cat

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 05:18 PM
Edited by JTstrang on Wed 08/20/08 05:40 PM
Calling unprotected girls, infected girls do it better. - electric Six

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 05:17 PM
I feel gassy

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 04:54 PM

trust me broski, i know bad...things are always darker before the light...bla bla bla...but just think know you dont have to be pinned to someone you hate

That's probably the most well put advice I've heard so far. Thanks

Also thank you all for your advice and concern, I have to stay in contact for a little more than a month, then i can be done with her forever, I'll just be *****ing about it from time to time until then.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 04:41 PM
Edited by JTstrang on Wed 08/20/08 04:42 PM

I don't get why she thinks she can blame me, she cheated on me, she left me, she lied to me, all I did was get drunk and move away to get my head straight. I would stop talking to her, but I need tax info yet so I can get financial Aid for school, I need my stuff back yet, then after all that and the divorce, I am leaving no trace to be found, but she's like a dog, she knows my scent and tracks me down and tries to eat my soul. She is a demon dog that I wish I could put down.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 04:28 PM
So I was trying to cheer up, play some video games before I went for a jog, then I check my email. The ex wrote me, telling me how much of a ***** I was. Maybe she is right, maybe I am wimp, but it doesn't help having her make me feel like **** even when we aren't together, is she just gonna keep doing this, have a bad day, write me tell me how much of a wimp I am for crying when she left. For taking time before I get serious, for being angry about being lied to about everything this past year from, wanting to work things out to she isn't seeing anyone? I'll be glad when the divorce is over Oct. 1st. But how am I to attempt to get better having her hateful voice always popping up saying something hurtful enough to ring in my ears for days?

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 04:21 PM

I believe your question is flawed, Sir, as we currently have a fictional character as our president.frown

I don't know, I say we run a test to see if he is real or not, if he floats, he is/was real, if he sinks, then he is either a witch or a cartoon character.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 04:17 PM
Edited by JTstrang on Wed 08/20/08 04:17 PM

happy happy
joy, joy

Everone has Aids, Aids Aids Aids

Even the gays, the whites and spades

Everyone Has Aids

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 04:15 PM
If you could vote for one fictional character to be president, whom would it be and why?

For the time being I would have to say Mayor McCheese, because not only does he have a cheeseburger for a head, he also obviously has elected official experience governing Playland in the country of McDonalds.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 04:10 PM
Girl, you got what I need, but you say he's just a friend

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 04:09 PM
Spicy was big burly and strong, His pipes were gigantic and so was his schlong

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 04:06 PM
Good things die, all the time, god bless your heart vengeance is mine. "Kiss me like you mean goodbye," said the spider to the fly.
When all those times you thought that you were wrong, you were right.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:43 AM

This is simpler than you think.

You are ready to date again when you are apathetic about your ex. When you are more afraid of being alone than getting hurt, and when you are aware you cannot, cannot treat any future mate as though they might treat you the way you have been in the past (negative).

Romance should be an adventure and a wonderous joy. If you have fear.... you aren't ready.

I know I have a lot of fear, fear of being hurt, being told I'm worthless and fat and stupid again. I have tried to make certain changes in my life to fix myself, believe it or not I am better an I was when it happened, I have lost about 90 pounds since Jan. 4th of this year, I decided to finish up college and drink a lot less. I guess I am a bit impatient, I want things to change faster, I want to make myself better with out her, not out of spite anymore but I guess trying to prove things to myself. I know she is moved on, I should hope that she is happy, but I am too small of a person where I still want to see her fall, but that isn't my main focus anymore, I have become more selfish and try to work on me. I just want to be better faster I guess, if this rambling makes any sense.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:36 AM

I found that sitting at home too much was my problem...started going out dancing and meeting new friends...the hurt seemed to go away with time...just keep yourself busy and don't concentrate so much on meeting someone...it will happen in due timebigsmile flowerforyou

for me going out makes it worse, sitting at home alone away from reminders works best, not seeing people I know and will ask me about how it went wrong, not seeing her with her new dude and having to hold back my tears and fists. Once I am done with college in December I can move, hopefully that will help, but I think I need to stay in.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:33 AM

It takes a man a very long time to recover but it helps to get professional councel so you don't hurt another person who is open and ready to love you. No one can fix your past and we don't know what the future holds all we have is today. To give that love to yourself as you deserve then find faith to heal and open yourself to someone very slowly and honestly tell them what your issues are and hear theirs and work it out together...

If you lay everyone in the meantime you are just using people and may get some sort of disease, I don't think that is very fulfilling in the long run.

Let go of the pain and choose to be happy...

ultimately it is a choice and seek another who has happiness has their main goal too....

It takes work and time...

I wish it was easy as a choice, I wish I could just turn it off, but memories and thoughts flood my brain. And with the laying people, I would not use anymore than I am being used, this world is full of people afraid of commitment, both male and female. I am always honest about that stuff and never lead on that there might be something more than sex there.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:26 AM
<--------- I've got the cat

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 08:57 AM
That's how I got in the last accident, though the cops said I was just drunk and sleeping.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 08/20/08 08:56 AM
I'm tired of being alone, but after the last debacle of a relationship called my marriage I am kind of afraid to commit and get serious. It hasn't been a year yet since my wife left, how long does it take before someone can move on? Am I emotionally and commitment retarded forever? Should I just go out and lay whatever comes my way and try to just screw it out of my system? Are these questions annoying? Ok they are but feeling this way is getting old and I have to change something, what do you guys think?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25