Community > Posts By > JTstrang

JTstrang's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:07 PM
Abraham Lincoln, I always wanted to be punched my him.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 03:03 PM
What is the worst movie to watch after a break up.

My vote is "Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind."

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 03:02 PM
Watching Rescue Me is not a good way to cheer up about life.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 02:28 PM
Which one puts out more?

No matter the hair color all women are beautiful. that sounds gay I know, but I like women, and vaginas and all are good

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 02:03 PM
Mom and dad when did you get so rad
when exactly did you get so hip
doing drugs askin me for hugs
what's the matter with parent's today

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 01:40 PM

That my wife, while giving road head to her new man gets in a car wreck and bites off his ****, chokes on it dies and her new man goes through the rest of his life ****less.
good thing you're not bitter or anything

laugh laugh laugh
(((Jill)))
(((Chuck)))
hi prncsbigsmile missed you sweety

You too hun... say hi in the hotel once in a while :wink: flowerforyou

What can I say, I am commited to wishing for her and his misery

Hate and anger takes a lot more energy than forgiveness... Not to mention it just breeds toxins into your system which is not healthly.... You will never be loved until you can love yourself and let go of past relationship anger b/c you will never allow yourself to be loved.. therefore, you will be saying these same things and feeling depressed and always asking yourself what is wrong with you as you've been doing since you joined jsh and I'm going to go out on a limb and guess even before you joined....

I've haven't felt worthwhile in a long while. Everytime I feel close to letting it go, it comes back or she comes back into my life some how. Yeah I am bitter, I leave her alone, I sit in my own misery. I ***** to *****, sometimes it helps to get the thoughts out and to be able to look at them, and to compare them to how I have been. I was actually worse about 6 months ago.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 01:27 PM
Do you know why women have such bad depth perception?

Because for years men have been lying to them about what 12inches is.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 01:04 PM
What if like in my situation, where I am broke, can't support myself, but have one semester of college left, do ladies mind going out cheap. Like going to a lake, going for a walk, stealinmg christmas lights, or watching a crappy movie?

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:52 PM
ladies, how much does money matter to you all? can it be a deal breaker? Is being broke ever ok?

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:44 PM

That my wife, while giving road head to her new man gets in a car wreck and bites off his ****, chokes on it dies and her new man goes through the rest of his life ****less.
good thing you're not bitter or anything

laugh laugh laugh
(((Jill)))
(((Chuck)))
hi prncsbigsmile missed you sweety

You too hun... say hi in the hotel once in a while :wink: flowerforyou

What can I say, I am commited to wishing for her and his misery

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:33 PM
I have volunteered at a hospice, women and children's shelter, food bank, YMCA, colleges, churches, Animal Shelter, and at neighbors, it is easy to find places to volunteer.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:20 PM

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:17 PM

no one liked my jokes sad sad sad

I actually liked your jokes. But I', a nerd like that.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:16 PM
A man goes to a whore house with two dollars, goes up to the madam, and says he wants a hooker but he only has two dollars.

The madam says well I have this dead hooker up stairs if you want you can bang her for two dollars. The guys says alright.
about 30 minutes later the guy comes down stairs and the madam asks "how was it?"
The guy says "it was great, but her nose kept running"

Madam says," oh she's probably just Full"

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:06 PM

Yeah, can you believe that? That's what I get for going to the lesbian bar to pick up chicks, though it seems like all the bars are lesbian bars anymore.
try not going to the ones with big rainbows on the signs

I do, I just figure any bar filled with women who won't do me has to be all lesbians.laugh laugh laugh laugh

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:03 PM
Yeah, can you believe that? That's what I get for going to the lesbian bar to pick up chicks, though it seems like all the bars are lesbian bars anymore.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:02 PM

make me laugh lol let see who has the best jokes or personality

lol implies you're already laughing.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:00 PM
Beer, maple syrup and sex, all together.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 11:59 AM

I only like multiple emails from hot twinslaugh
twin coconuts ? bigsmile
twin weinerslaugh drinker

Reminds me of a failed pick up line I once tried.

"hey wanna go back to my house and suck one of my cocks?

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 11:56 AM

mm I love desperation laugh laugh

Brutal! LOL!

laugh laugh I said I think I might be a jerk! :tongue:

I actually do love desperation. That the only way I can get laid. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25