Community > Posts By > JTstrang

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:45 PM
Jay Leno is not funny, I think I would consider him a hack

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:42 PM
I dare you all to knock on your neighbors door and slowly walk away when they answer making ghost sounds.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:41 PM
What is the craziest thing you've done sexually?

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:37 PM
Truth or Dare?

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:09 PM
I did shave my head, and my taint.laugh laugh

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:59 PM
I don't perv. It feels too awkward

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:58 PM
hahaha, I know what it is to ****, but frick?

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:54 PM

heck I changed my pic last Sunday and no one noticed laugh laugh laugh

I changed mine todaysad sad sad
no one seemed to notice.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:50 PM

what were you flexing that was bad you had to change them?

People would be like "women aren't impressed by your guns." that type of stuff. but yeah, just my arm
frickem!laugh

frickem? hahaha I don't even know what it is to frick someone.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:48 PM
I wish I could be perved. You don't know how lucky you are.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 05:55 PM
you too

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 05:53 PM
No, clear lake is fine, but I was down in Iowa city and des moines yesterday, they were pretty bad.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 05:50 PM

you said you were ugly what were you thinking???

i like the new pics glasses
[/quote)

well that's what I've been told.

thanks on the pics

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 05:48 PM

what were you flexing that was bad you had to change them?

People would be like "women aren't impressed by your guns." that type of stuff. but yeah, just my arm

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 05:45 PM
Changed my profile a bit, tell me what you think. Also new photos so you can stop complaining about me flexing. So let me know what you think. Doesn't mean I'll change anything, I just like to hear opinions.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 05:27 PM

I don't know who doesn't have issues, honestly I see society turning in to one giant orgy, I hope I'm still aroundt . It is hard to find commited people that are attracted to me. So I take what I can get, I know I am not worthy of what I want, so I take whats given and when I have the good few instances I live in them while I can cause when it ends, it's all one big depressing mess again.

There is someone out there for you sugar who will want you for who you are and will be just trying to be worth your time

While i stumble through the darkness I remember the illusion of what felt like love. I am happier not having the illusion again because when it goes away, the pain seems worse. I would rather be alone and take the few pieces I get right now that ever be fooled into thinking that I can be loved. Live in the few good moments and don't cling on to them or I am your future. YOu don't want to be a whiney over wait jack ass that has done nothing and is nothing like they wanted to be.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 05:19 PM
I don't know who doesn't have issues, honestly I see society turning in to one giant orgy, I hope I'm still aroundt . It is hard to find commited people that are attracted to me. So I take what I can get, I know I am not worthy of what I want, so I take whats given and when I have the good few instances I live in them while I can cause when it ends, it's all one big depressing mess again.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 05:14 PM
It was by accident, sorry

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 05:13 PM

Well you can always do what I always did, drink until you lose your fears and inhibitions. THough that hasn't worked out too well for me. Second thought don't try that.
lol! Drinking is no fun when its alone sugar. Plus I do believe alcohol makes me even more clingy and very jumpy.laugh

True, but I have a lot of good stories and cool scars from drinking in general but oddly a lot of rejection stories too.
But yeah drinking alone leaves me hitting on the Telemundo chicks/

lol wow. I don't need alcohol to have those rejection stories but at the same time I kinda wish I did have the alcohol it might justify the rejection better...ohwell

Yeah the rejection always seems unfair. Girls with me are always like, "Stop staring at me" or "what are you doing on my lawn" . (sigh) women. But I have had some success while drunk, usually when I get approached and they are so hard up for it that there is no way I can screw it up. So maybe that's the key for people like me, desperation, find those who are more desperate than me.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 05:10 PM

Well you can always do what I always did, drink until you lose your fears and inhibitions. THough that hasn't worked out too well for me. Second thought don't try that.
lol! Drinking is no fun when its alone sugar. Plus I do believe alcohol makes me even more clingy and very jumpy.laugh

True, but I have a lot of good stories and cool scars from drinking in general but oddly a lot of rejection stories too.
But yeah drinking alone leaves me hitting on the Telemundo chicks/

lol wow. I don't need alcohol to have those rejection stories but at the same time I kinda wish I did have the alcohol it might justify the rejection better...ohwell