Community > Posts By > JTstrang

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 11:51 AM
I've met lots of people, no one who wants to do me, but I've met people/

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 10:18 AM

Another time I donated blood and went outside and had a cigarette...NEXT thing you know someone was helping me off the pavementlaugh laugh laugh

I fainted!

I used to donate plasma for drinking money later that night, my thought was that not only did it make it cheaper to get drunk, I got the money to get drunk cheap too. What a deal!!!

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 10:16 AM
When i played college ball while we were walking off the field people used to toss me a beer in the tail gate area

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 10:15 AM
not quite ready to quit the booze.
I remeber one time a docotor asked if I had a drinking problem. I said no, it's one the things I am best at.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 10:13 AM
I once ran and threw at a track meet in college drunk off my ass. Didn't do so well that day.

JTstrang's photo
Thu 06/19/08 10:08 AM
I was running on a treadmil while drinking a couple beers watching tv and smoking cigarettes. Anyone else like to get drunk while being healthy?

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 10:28 PM
I'll go balls deep in a park

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 10:16 PM
yes, definitly yes

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 10:04 PM

when someone says "I can make you happy"

I think "how much is she gonna charge me"

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 10:03 PM
ehh, use what ya got and take your time. Size doesn't matter as much. Just use your emotions to fu.ck

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 10:01 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 09:59 PM

I'm sorry flowerforyou

Is this women worth all of the pain and suffering?

Probably not, but when I say "I love you" I mean it, and although I still care about her, I was just thrown away like a used condom.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 09:58 PM

According to my ex, the best way to get over a bad relationship is p*ssy and no little of it.

Didn't work for me but maybe it will for you ;-)

I don't get much of that. I wish i did. The few times I have oh was it like a starving kid at a buffet. I just kept going and didn't want to stop. It made me feel good for a litle bit but cured nothing.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 09:56 PM

I haven't smiled in over a year. I feel good somedays but it gets brought back down thinking of her. I am tired of feeling like this, I want to be happy, but I just can't let myself. Have I gotten too used to not being happy to always being in pain that I can't be happy anymore? I don't know, this is getting tiresome, the pills aren't working, the booze makes it worse, and all I have left is a car I sleep in when i finally get kicked out of the school building. Sorry to rant, but I just had vent, I felt overwhelmed by the thought of her and just get depressed and feel lonley.
\

I beat the depression out of me with athletics sports. running more running half marathon full marathon this was twenty odd years ago
I am single but a happy single. If I find someone I will be a happy couple and if she goes I will still be A HAPPY SINGLE AGAIN AND AGAIN I HAVE LEARNT THE SECRET

I actually started lifting again, it helps but I miss playing football. I was thinking of maybe trying cage fighting.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 09:25 PM
I haven't smiled in over a year. I feel good somedays but it gets brought back down thinking of her. I am tired of feeling like this, I want to be happy, but I just can't let myself. Have I gotten too used to not being happy to always being in pain that I can't be happy anymore? I don't know, this is getting tiresome, the pills aren't working, the booze makes it worse, and all I have left is a car I sleep in when i finally get kicked out of the school building. Sorry to rant, but I just had vent, I felt overwhelmed by the thought of her and just get depressed and feel lonley.

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:54 PM

i love oprah's va jay jay

ha

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:53 PM

Jay Leno is not funny, I think I would consider him a hack
same to you

Thanks?

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:49 PM
I am still on the look out for the Brain Fu.ckeler

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:47 PM

I dare you all to knock on your neighbors door and slowly walk away when they answer making ghost sounds.

Just did it... HAHA, jokes on YOU.. They're deaf !!

haha, scream your hands off at them, maybe they'll hear it.laugh laugh laugh

JTstrang's photo
Wed 06/18/08 08:45 PM
It's ok, I don't have many friends either