Community > Posts By > Zimzane2

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 01/23/13 07:08 PM
Edited by Zimzane2 on Wed 01/23/13 07:08 PM

I would like to hear from all the dudes out there...
What do you really think of a woman that is taller than you?
(Don't worry...I won't be offended with your answers...if you've looked at my profile lol)

well I had to get a step stool to get behind my ex..laugh laugh rofl rofl

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 01/23/13 08:01 AM

Every relationship starts out with both parties being able to reach out and communicate with one another. Finding joy and solace in each other's company!
But many atimes, we allow this communication channels to clog up, leading to lack of proper understanding and misconceptions!
Why do we stop talking, when we know the consequences will negatively affect our heart's peace?

Bad communication with words of being vulgar is no communication. Good communication is better (unselfish) to help one another.

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 01/23/13 07:59 AM

what In your search for this,What is the strength or weakness you look for in a Man?

Is it ok to make a strength or search for a woman?

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 01/23/13 07:57 AM
How about later?:smile:

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 01/23/13 07:56 AM
very intriguing.. She took the words out of my mouth.winking

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 01/23/13 07:55 AM

:thumbsup: You should put this one on you profile Tay!:wink: Maybe one or two of them wil actually read it!laugh

lol one is all I need. If he reads it and replies we have had huge progress.

Nice progress.:smile:

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 01/23/13 07:53 AM
I used to be the same, til I started to change the way I think because change begins in the form of a thought.

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 01/23/13 07:50 AM

Every relationship starts out with both parties being able to reach out and communicate with one another. Finding joy and solace in each other's company!
But many atimes, we allow this communication channels to clog up, leading to lack of proper understanding and misconceptions!
Why do we stop talking, when we know the consequences will negatively affect our heart's peace?

You should listen to what the other person is not saying.

Zimzane2's photo
Tue 01/22/13 07:31 PM
Bravo

Zimzane2's photo
Tue 01/22/13 07:30 PM
Hello. Liked much. Just passing by making my rounds.flowerforyou

Zimzane2's photo
Tue 01/22/13 07:28 PM
How bout a picnic?

Zimzane2's photo
Tue 01/22/13 07:27 PM

for being raised to be generous in heart but not lazy in thought
being raised to understand action and consequence
being raised with boundaries and rules
having both my parents in the home
not knowing poverty or hunger as a child
never feeling like I was not loved , or supported, or capable

Having been homeless for a few days in my life, I appreciated the little things like a bed to sleep in and a tooth brush. Gratitude at my best.

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 01/21/13 07:25 PM

Why is it that women that really aren't ready for a serious relationship with a genuine guy because they have been messed up by a bad relationship go on these sites saying that they are looking for someone honest and caring when what's likely to happen is that a caring sort of guy is bound to want more than just a casual fling? These women know what it's like to be hurt but they hurt other people. Do they just not think about that because they are so wrapped up in themselves and need something good for a little while so that they can move on and feel desirable again?

when you learn you are powerless over people of what they say and do.

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 01/21/13 07:21 PM
:smile:

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 01/21/13 12:58 PM

I'm leaving on a jet plane. I don't know whem I'll be back again. Reminds me of that song. Good job. Liked.

aaahhh, Zim... that will be one journey you will take without me... lol...
I hate flying...

but seriously... yes, I know that John Denver song, and love it too..
he was one of my favs... so sad how he died... the same way he lived...
in control of his own destiny...

thank you for your reading and showing appreciation for my work... flowerforyou

Your welcome

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 01/21/13 12:56 PM

i keep layering sins
i hang roses
upsidedown
tied with ribbon
lovework
against the antique mirror
is it the roses
or the hanging
that pleases me
lovework
i keep layering sins
tying knots upon knots
lovework
waiting for you to undo me
love comes as a kiss
take it
submit
lovecure

awwwww love

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 01/21/13 12:37 PM

Come on mingle family...you'd tell me right?

I've given up dating! It's for the best! Now, Im looking for friends...Just friends!

I have a few..and they are great! Hi guys! You know who you are!

Ive sent out friend requests and what do I get! ..... and here's the kick in the kidney!!
"You're lovely but I'm looking for love"...." I would be your friend but only if it can develop into something more"..." Hi..are those real"

W. T. F huh

Tell me..be honest... IS IT ME!!??
When I want love...there is no one! I no longer want love now everyone wants a girlfriend!!!
Am I on candid camera Internet version??

Nothing wrong with you. A person does what they want when they are ready which you just demonstrated.

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 01/21/13 05:17 AM

Your wife, who lives in another city a few hours away, comes to visit and pick up some stuff. (BTW, we are and have been separated ever since she has been in steady remission.)

Your lady friend. No sex. We just hang out once in a while. We have been very intimate. In that, we have shared deep, intimate personal info outsiders wouldn't be privy to.

Your Father-in-law. He comes and hangs out at my place a couple evenings a week.

How would you handle all three of them showing up at the same place, same time and there's no way to escape.

That happened Sunday. I was doing a flea marsket and all three showed up.

How would you handle that situation?

From what I've read and I hope I read it correctly. You are married and have a lady friend? If so well what else do you expect? I mean take time to think things out before you do them. That's chaos you brought upon yourself, now you must face your actions. what else can you do? Good luck, but it does not look good for you

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 01/21/13 04:17 AM
waving

Zimzane2's photo
Sun 01/20/13 08:03 PM
Thanks for sharing.