Community > Posts By > Zimzane2

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 02/11/13 01:32 PM
life without love. Like emptiness inside. Aren't you glad you have love in your heart?

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 02/11/13 01:31 PM
awww

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 02/11/13 01:30 PM

Hello darkness, my old friend; I've come back to dwell again. I pushed my way through happy smiles and walked about a thousand miles. We meet whenever I feel down and all those smiles look like frowns; we always seem to meet this way and I never really want to stay. I'll pull myself out of this ditch if I could find that damn light switch

There is always light at the end of a tunnel.

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 02/11/13 01:29 PM

This is somewhat confusing, but I need to know the reality of it… what exactly is online dating? Is it really even possible?

I thought dating is going out together to eat, the movies, etc… and if you’re into casual sex, that too… but… I just can’t think of posting on forums, emailing, phone calls, but never meeting face to face as dating… am I wrong?

Is there really such a thing, and if so, how do we go about doing it?

Giving respect is always a key ingredient to dating.waving waving

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 02/11/13 01:27 PM
Married twice too. No more. Live is sin is an alternative as they call it shaking up.laugh laugh

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 02/11/13 01:26 PM

When you meet someone that catches your eye, captivates your mind,
and pulls on your heart until it’s almost impossible for you to think about anything, or anybody else,

in other words, you’ve got it really bad for this unique someone,
what will you do to convince him or her of your sincere fascination
and desire to get to know them?

And, if they rebuff your first advance, as strangers often do, but
don’t actually tell you to drop dead, do you give up and move on,
or hang around and try to make head way, slowly but steadily?

Nice eye catcher.flowerforyou

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 02/11/13 01:25 PM
I think it's best to keep our hearts right in the direction of the motive.:smile:

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 02/11/13 01:23 PM
Pleasure before business.laugh laugh

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 02/11/13 01:22 PM

I received 11 messages all today from the same man.
I asked, if he was a scammer, he said No.laugh

I couldn't not do that to anybody, and if I did one message is all it takes. They eiether will reply or they won't.Move on.:smile:

Zimzane2's photo
Mon 02/11/13 01:21 PM
They say the truth will set you free.

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 02/06/13 07:18 PM
Liked very much.

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 02/06/13 07:04 PM
:smile:

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 02/06/13 07:03 PM

Are there particular people you won't date?

I.E. catholics, mormons, seventh-day adventists, smokers, drug users, etc?

Is there a particular reason this is a "deal breaker" for you that is not so obvious?

Other than the usual no druggies, I don't think I would go good with someone in a highly organized religion like catholicism. I don't believe in their precepts and don't know how I would handle it.

What if your heart pulls you there?

As recoverd alcoholic, drug addict, I could not date another women who is drinking or using drugs. Not that I would not have compassion, but it does not mix.

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 02/06/13 07:02 PM

Are there particular people you won't date?

I.E. catholics, mormons, seventh-day adventists, smokers, drug users, etc?

Is there a particular reason this is a "deal breaker" for you that is not so obvious?

Other than the usual no druggies, I don't think I would go good with someone in a highly organized religion like catholicism. I don't believe in their precepts and don't know how I would handle it.

What if your heart pulls you there?

As recoverd alcoholic, drug addict, I could not date another women who is drinking or using drugs. Not that I would not have compassion, but it does not mix.

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 02/06/13 06:59 PM
Seems like if a person cannot remember their last kiss, how can they remember their first kiss?laugh laugh

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 02/06/13 06:55 PM
Edited by Zimzane2 on Wed 02/06/13 06:56 PM
Stepping out of our comfort zone is worth it to me.:smile:

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 02/06/13 06:54 PM

You meet someone who you really connect with intellectually, emotionally, and socially. You have so much in common it’s as if you’ve known each other for years, and can practically read each others minds. However, there are major points where you don’t agree, and as friends, you choose to overlook these differences, while keeping your distance physically.

As time goes by your friendship evolves, and your feelings do too. Before you realize it you become enamored with each other, something starts nagging at you both, and you want to get even closer, but still in the back of your mind, you know how different from each other that you really are.

Do you risk the connection you already have by taking things to the next level, be it deeper communication, via emails, texts, phone calls, eventually a face to face? Or do you listen to your subconscious that keeps warning you this might end badly, and steady the course you’re already on?

Keeping in mind that the chemistry now between you is gaining the upper hand, so if you decide not to take things further, do you think you’ll be able to handle the unchecked intensity, or would it be wiser to break off the relationship at this point, and chalk it up to two ships passing in the night?

Yes, but life is a gamble.

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 02/06/13 06:53 PM
Traditional the man pays. Least that's old school.

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 02/06/13 06:51 PM
Yes, but they seem slow.:smile:

Zimzane2's photo
Wed 02/06/13 06:50 PM
I thought we are on earth.laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11