Community > Posts By > widowerseeking

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 10/27/07 09:08 AM
Just like korea the day will come when we have to get out and nothing will be accomplished, except one awful loss of life on both sides. the only reason we are there GEORGE and his buddies in the pentagon are saying this is just one dirty little war, BE THANKFUL THIS IS THE ONLY WAR WE HAVE.

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:24 PM
player what are you some kind of moron, you keep saying ex that means it is over and done with, still you are wanting her to let you know every thing she does and you keep checking with her that sounds like stalking. sre you a STALKER?????????

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:12 PM
lex you now have the culprit, when she bought this thread paid for it with llama dung.

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 10/26/07 05:58 PM
dicipline does not stop at military, fire, police or any of those other services. it applies to every day life. the stock person in the local market the cashier janitor or groundskeeper the person on the streetsweeper each need a certain amount of dicipline to properly do the job they have.

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 10/26/07 03:49 PM
was going to say have fun, but you are leaving most of us here so will change that to don't have too much fun.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 10/25/07 08:58 PM
to find anything new guess I will go to that other site (BIMBOS SEEKING JOHNS) see what is going on tonight.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 10/25/07 07:53 PM
folger's coffee.. any body else want a cup.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 10/25/07 07:39 PM
my costume will be one of the scariest ever designed, I plan to go as GEORGE BUSH now beat that if you can.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 10/25/07 04:15 PM
e-mail me with your question I do kno9w a little.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 10/25/07 04:08 PM
new kid, the best thing you can do just be honest, say a little about yourself enough so people will know you. but don't try to write a book either.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 10/25/07 08:45 AM
I see a couple of new victims (uh wait a minute) I mean a couple of new faces. welcome to JSH..

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 10/25/07 12:30 AM
peole don't forget this is just what we were talking about on another topic, he just proved the lunar cycle and how it affects the mentally deranged. the full moon has made him make a complete a$$ if his self. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 10/25/07 12:10 AM
so what are the other sites you are on, are they the ones where you pay to see pictures of model and fake profiles, with some bald headed geek typing hello sweetheart to try and keep you intrested. at least the people here are real and friendly. if you want to come on and post as well as display a reasonable attitude. get that d**n chip off your shoulder.

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 10/24/07 11:27 PM
jess you are leaving me hanging, I thought we could get out during the full moon and go skinny dipping, then if we were to be caught we could we are just a couple of loonies. LMFAO

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 10/24/07 11:14 PM
moreno you had been quiet so long thought you were trying to talk lex into eloping with you, that is if can break away from his russian brides long enough. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 10/24/07 10:49 PM
i have a very old IBM with windows 98, thought I would be smart got a wireless keyboard and mouse all they did was give me trouble. took them over to the daughters place hooked them up on her computer a much newer model no problem at all she also has windows 98, brought the things back home they refused to work, had to get the old keyboard and mouse back out.

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 10/24/07 08:52 PM
yes the loss of a pet can hurt , it seem from the day you get one it is family. sorry for the loss.

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:44 PM
have a couple of shotguns here you would not want to fire. both over a 100 years old a 10 guage and an 8 guage then one mean rifle a rolling block 45-70 you don't buy ammo for them across the countr, but you can still order it and wait for for it to be made, pricey so don't use those things often..

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 10/24/07 05:53 PM
have that same story tucked away in my home page under SAVE FOR ED yes that is me,have had it for 22 months but this is the first time I have heard the words to the rose.

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 10/24/07 02:29 PM
guess I sometimes feel like lex, get any number of intresting responses, from the other end of the country. also hear from one or more nigerians daily, just send them a ticket and some money they will come to you gladly be your slave just tell them what you want. YEAH RIGHT even if they did come to me would not want a slave but an equal.