Community > Posts By > widowerseeking

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 10/30/07 09:13 PM
congratulations winnie you made it, now everyone lets celebrate milkshakes all around... LMFAO

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 10/30/07 08:55 PM
not sure when old age sets in, am sure it has not caught up with me so far, am just a youngn...

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 10/30/07 08:55 PM
not sure when old age sets in, am sure it has not caught up with me so far, am just a youngn...

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 10/30/07 08:29 PM
all these empty pants scattered on the floor, just wait till people try putting them back on and find jelly fish in every pair, that is when the fun starts. LMFAO

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 10/30/07 08:12 PM
I omly know what I am reading here, but this sounds like there is something that could be done and done now. how many bruises and how bad?? sometime young ones will fall three or four times in a row and bruise themselves. now the rest does not sound like something that could be an accident. just one mans opinion.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 10/30/07 07:56 PM
not all service men and women will agree with what we are called onto do, but when the time comes we do it.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 10/30/07 07:37 PM
winnie, yes am a vet and proud, the first members of my family server under George Washington. since that time the male members have all served... not too many of were career but we did at least one hitch.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 10/30/07 06:54 PM
if I read mike right, the ones that come in just to stir it up will be removed not the topic or the group as a whole.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 10/30/07 06:25 PM
moon away, not sure about the gals but the guys wont complain..

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 10/30/07 06:09 PM
think I will have a box lunch with one of the cute ones.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:55 PM
seeing those legs would be nice, but winnie is one of the cute curvy ones regardless..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:41 PM
so far so good, it seems to be bringing out some cute ones and of course some of the hairy legged rascals as well. LMFAO

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:23 PM
had a lot of trouble trying to get to mike on this, asked if there could be a section set up for posts from military, vets and friends, mike told me that could not be done as every topic here was open to all. so the only thing that can be done is to post and hope.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/29/07 10:16 PM
after 2 packs a day for 60 years, quit cold turkey. bought one last pack opened it placed it here beside my computer know I have them if the temptation gets to bad. have reached for them many times then push them back and say no I can go without it that was 6 months ago, am still smoke free. I can tell you it is not easy but if you really want to quit you can do it.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/29/07 05:48 PM
todays women are too d**n self centered it has to be 100 percent what they want and if you don't like it too damn bad. what they want is a slave the man is not supposed to have any rights, she is supposed to be able to get out and play with anyone she wants, but you better not even look.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/29/07 12:13 PM
every day for about the last 3 months one or two letters a day, all hate mail due to my age, the computer is for young people, dating sites are not for people over 50, now I have had it with all of you if you want to write fine, if you are able to send something more than the hate mail I have received for so long.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/29/07 11:37 AM
every since I have been on this site have endured one putdown after another, you are so old you need to take your club a go back to your cave, didnt't think people from the dark ages knew how to use computers, why don't you go sign into a nursing home. the way most people here seem to feel and they are permitted to say it, then I think I am also permitted to say how I feel. I am telling it the way I see it not saying anything just to take anyone down, nor will I say anything just to make you feel good. I am stating my honest opinion.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/29/07 11:11 AM
personally i find the females with a lot of holes punched in her body and ink all in her body to be saying look at me, I am a tramp and d**n proud of it, the women have a right to say what they feel well I do too.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/29/07 10:59 AM
the world has changed it has been done by the famale tramps, the bed hopping variety if she says hi that means your place or mine.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/29/07 10:37 AM
I think tatts on a female are downright disgusting tramp stamps are the correct term. the ears are the only thing that should be pierced then only one time not 15.......