Community > Posts By > widowerseeking

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 11:50 PM
lex for some reason I can see you standing in line to buy a plane ticket every time one of the russian brides says she is waiting for you. also I have the feeling the tickets are all first class never coach. LMFAO

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 09:47 PM
will let you know what I want to be when I grow up, right now am just too young to worry about it, you see I am only 76.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 09:24 PM
we could make THUMPER chief of the lurker patrol, I am sure there are some he would enjoy tackling. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 08:03 PM
come on you should have no problem, southern california seems to be the melting pot of the world.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 08:03 PM
come on you should have no problem, southern california seems to be the melting pot of the world.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:37 PM
I am not a beleiver nor am I a disbeleiver, I have over the years had the good fortune to see things I could not identify in the sky, that does not make them ufo's. no I don't think earth is the only place that could support life, would it look or think like us, the possibilities are endless.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:21 PM
back in the days of the jackson 5 he did display real talent and he actually looked human as well.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:15 PM
pet rock for sure.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:03 PM
I have never heard of anyone starting a letter like that, so it could not be anormal male thing. before I forget it some of you ladies seem to be looking for volunteers count me in.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 05:49 PM
could be I need to say, I want to date that gal who lives behind me, goes out to the pool skinnydipping at 2 oclock every afternoon. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 05:41 PM
lala, think what this is meant to cover would be those who have been here a week a month or longer.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 05:33 PM
if they don't come out, we can send them a picture of ROSIE ODONNEL wearing a bikini think that would work????

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 05:11 PM
I personally feel that most people both men and women pass up a lot of good prospects simply because they are too selective.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 05:03 PM
how many of you have your preferances set to be so restrictive no one could write you even if they want.. one example this lady wants to hear from people. he must be 6' tall (not 5 11 or 6 1) he must be 31 years of age ( 30 or 32) he must live in paradise cove (not 10 or 20 miles away) he must live within one block of her house (not 2 blocks not 3 blocks) one question. just how do you find the time to answer all your mail???????

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 04:46 PM
lurkers, don't much care for that term I prefer to think of them as silent stalkers. we may have to call in the blog police to bring them out in the open, after all stalkers on the forums are bad as real life.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 04:13 PM
more of a tigger, still have the other days as well.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 04:06 PM
you will continue to be in my prayers.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 12:31 PM
Good morning to you welcome to JSH. that masrine park is it the one in california or florida?? or is there another one I don't knoe about?????

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 11:43 AM
too many things being pointed out here, yes I do beleive in god just don't go to church too often most churches are a group of phonys dressing fancy and and getting togeather for an hour or so each week. most priests, rabbis, ministers and elders the list goes on are very phony, they would not even consider the position they now hold, if there was no compensation to be had. I can just sit here at home read my bible pray alone, the money that would be donated to the church I can use to help someone who is down on their luck, no place to stay nothing to eat I have taken many like that into my home over the years, and I intend to continue trying to help as long as I live.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 11:14 AM
thumper, if you talk as much as you post, we need to find some place that gives discounts on ear plugs, we may all need some next july. LMFAO