Community > Posts By > Tanzkity

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:49 PM
I dont want to judge girl but at 24 you should not be already in a second marriage...........Life is difficult enough but you need self evaluation........you should be thankful that you dont have kids(I hope)............I dont know how your self-esteem is like but it has to have been not in a good place to get married to quickly........I think that many of us jump into a relationship too fast with a man because we want to feel loved but you have to first love yourself before any man can be in your life..............I think that you should take at least a year or two to for self evaluation and get rid of the guy..........he isnt worth it and only time will heal a broken heart and you will thank him later when you meet the one............lust doesnt equate to love and many of us fall in that trap.......take care and good luck........

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:07 PM

12 pk. Heineken's---lol.drinks smitten

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: laugh laugh laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:04 PM
I love the Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison, Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison, and Native Son by Richard Wright..........

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 01/20/09 04:22 PM
IS STUPIDITY TERMINAL?

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 01/20/09 04:20 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH................

yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:54 PM
she is submissive but isnt

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:24 PM
You know how to talk to a woman........:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:20 PM

other than cheat what other mistakes can a woman or man do that would end a relationship.........

ummm...the worst ones are worse than your list: murder/rape/kill.

Definitely ends the relationship.

Nice I didnt think of that.....:wink:

lol, I was kidding..I know terrible sarcasm..

laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:14 PM
He is a player..............

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:09 PM
about the person above you.........or make it up............

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:03 PM

other than cheat what other mistakes can a woman or man do that would end a relationship.........

ummm...the worst ones are worse than your list: murder/rape/kill.

Definitely ends the relationship.

Nice I didnt think of that.....:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:59 PM

pitchfork devil devil devil devil devil devil pitchfork

smokin HOTT

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:49 PM
smokin Hott.....

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:48 PM

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:40 PM

It also goes for who can provide in life. If my man can provide for me, I can hold out on my job (depending what it may be). I wouldn't want there to be a struggle financially during the marriage if my man can't provide for the both of us. Especially if kids pop up.

how can you survive on one income? sad flowerforyou

Isnt it why people seek higher education............i think that you can have one income if the person (man or woman) has gotten a degree meaning masters or phd.................then its much easier for that to happen.......

how many of us have PhDs, I wish I did...I would want to :banana:

Im about to get my masters and do my PHD..........by the way I know a lot of people who have MASTERS AND PHD'S................my mom and dad for one and my mother chose to stay home with us...........

I hope I get there myself...then....I will be Dr. Shagwell :banana:

woot woot woot woot.............laugh laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:39 PM
If someone eats crabs.......does that mean you have crabs........laugh laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:38 PM

to ponder

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

What was the best thing before sliced bread?

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

go to Senseless burning questions for all that.......laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:36 PM
whats yours............in a man or woman...........what do they need to have meaning physically...........

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:35 PM

It also goes for who can provide in life. If my man can provide for me, I can hold out on my job (depending what it may be). I wouldn't want there to be a struggle financially during the marriage if my man can't provide for the both of us. Especially if kids pop up.

how can you survive on one income? sad flowerforyou

Isnt it why people seek higher education............i think that you can have one income if the person (man or woman) has gotten a degree meaning masters or phd.................then its much easier for that to happen.......

how many of us have PhDs, I wish I did...I would want to :banana:

Im about to get my masters and do my PHD..........by the way I know a lot of people who have MASTERS AND PHD'S................my mom and dad for one and my mother chose to stay home with us...........

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:33 PM
Meoooooooooooooooooooooooooow......................happy