Community > Posts By > Tanzkity

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 05:10 PM
what will you be doing that time................will you watch it on tv, will you be there, or wht will you be doing?

I will be blogging on facebook with all my peers..............since its hosted on that site!!!!!!!!!!

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:55 PM
I dont think it matters when your on the internet...........but there is nothing wrong with being an attention whore once in awhile...........laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 12:13 AM
That my kitty could PUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR...........

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 12:08 AM
Have a sh!t load of sex............devil devil devil

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 12:05 AM
love tears love tears tears tears tears love

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:51 PM

I'm originally from MI grew up there, moved here from AZ, I'm used to different weather. lol. And all I said about bill was, he said hi. lol.

feel free to say hi to bill

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/198658

he loves it!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:47 PM

uh lets see its been three weeks now

Dude your left or right hand doesnt count.............laugh
actually major couger loving it was damn good i did nothing though she did it all

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:46 PM

Pfft, believe what you want. I dont care, but I'm alone at my house, no bill here, just me, the cat, Sugar, the dog, Brandi, and my fish, Cherry

YOU SAID YOU WERE BILL

IS THIS BILL

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:43 PM

IS THIS BILL

No, I'm not Bill. Sheesh, lol.

Bill says hi

NAH THIS IS BILL

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:41 PM
IS THIS BILL

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:41 PM

only a few months. can't count on squat when it comes to love. like life on the plains of Africa it is all feast and famine.

Yeah with that type of talk you sure enough dont get any..............

Don't be too sure of that my Nubian Delight....
I am the most fun a girl can have without batteries!

Like my friend the pink bunny I just keep going and going and going.

When I do get it I get it a lot! I get what the heck I can without trying to play the sympathy angle, broken wing, goody two shoes Endicott MoFo, and I don't lie! I do well enough for myself.
Besides I am trying to hold myself to some kind of standard. If I wanted to get some cheap thrill sex that would be no prob but I am looking for something better than Cheap thrills.

KUDOS TO YOU THEN................laugh laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:39 PM
IS THIS BILL...............

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:33 PM

There is hope with Fox.Leave it to CNN(Communist News Network)to build country moral by showing specials on Taliban snipers shooting American soldiers.On the positive side it took America a while but they are finally starting to see how full of crap these liberal news stations and newspapers are.Thanks to the internet we can get both sides of the story instead of the one sided libs and their America sucks monopoly.Much like a revolution momentum is building to purge America of these cowards.That is why these liberal newspapers are going bankrupt.I know it will take some time to get Americans thinking on the right track again but I know it will happen.

Dont worry PRESIDENT OBAMA WILL STRAIGHTEN IT ALL OUR FOR YOU ALL........here is a question how is anyone who makes less that a million dollars a year can call themselves conservatives is beyond me..................the rich dont give a rats a$$ about anyone but their pockets...................DELUSIONAL.......noway noway noway noway

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:29 PM

HA HA HA

Is this post in the right thread? Doesn't it belong in the jokes and humor thread?

Even better the delusional thread...............:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:21 PM
WELL OUR JOB HERE IS DONE.............YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN SELF...........WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED FROM MINGLE A REFERENCE VERIFICATION?

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:16 PM

I'm waiting for something real:heart:

Smart woman.

You know why a man is smarter during sex?

He's plugged into a woman.

LOL i can believe that... but does that mean that the woman gets dumber for being pluged into the man?

Ask a plumber...............

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:14 PM

uh lets see its been three weeks now

Dude your left or right hand doesnt count.............laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:11 PM

I say baby girl get your hands out of my pants

Are those two guy banana's?noway

I think so.laugh

Wow to that...............where the hell are those smileys........laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:10 PM

only a few months. can't count on squat when it comes to love. like life on the plains of Africa it is all feast and famine.

Yeah with that type of talk you sure enough dont get any..............

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:08 PM

i havent gotten any for so looooooooong...............who else?

Too personal of a question. I plead the fifth.

Ahhhhh too late we know the answer..............laugh laugh laugh NO