Community > Posts By > Tanzkity

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:24 PM

It also goes for who can provide in life. If my man can provide for me, I can hold out on my job (depending what it may be). I wouldn't want there to be a struggle financially during the marriage if my man can't provide for the both of us. Especially if kids pop up.

how can you survive on one income? sad flowerforyou

Isnt it why people seek higher education............i think that you can have one income if the person (man or woman) has gotten a degree meaning masters or phd.................then its much easier for that to happen.......

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:21 PM

Who said you cant do both................a job is a job and even a career can be reinvented but love is never a guarantee and that is priceless...............its up to you do you want to be successful and be alone will your career matter then?

so you pick marriage first?

love

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:52 PM
Who said you cant do both................a job is a job and even a career can be reinvented but love is never a guarantee and that is priceless...............its up to you do you want to be successful and be alone will your career matter then?

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:06 PM

I'm really disappointed by all the "holier-than-thou" responses. Sex if first and foremost an activity in which people engage to have fun!

I have to say your right on that................

sorry to burst ya'll's bubble but nine times out of ten first date sex is extremely disrespectful to both yourself and your partner, we have intellect so we do not have to behave like animals...

Really that a moral standing not a biological one............so wht ev

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:54 PM

I'm really disappointed by all the "holier-than-thou" responses. Sex if first and foremost an activity in which people engage to have fun!

I have to say your right on that................

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:28 PM

Okay, so what if YOU want it and the chemistry is right???

Trying to determine if there is a double standard here...

Guys? Have you ever had sex on the first date with no personal regret?

galen start a post on that sh!t girl............these men are really off..............

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:27 PM

Okay, so what if YOU want it and the chemistry is right???

Trying to determine if there is a double standard here...

Guys? Have you ever had sex on the first date with no personal regret?

Nice question............there is a double standard here.........wtf

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:26 PM
wow so you guys dont need football just laundry.........wtf you guys just need your mothers

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:21 PM
if she wanted to have sex in the first date............or would you think she was a skank?

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:10 PM
what do you want from women other than food and sex.........

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:09 PM

I will be making sure the new "B. Husein Obama" switch(off-On-off)is still working on my TV! Then wait for something good/interesting to come on...maybe an "infomercial"!

slaphead

OH THERE YOU ARE I THOUGHT ALL THE CONSERVATIVES LEFT FOR ALASKA TO SEE RUSSIA FOR THE INAGURATION..................DAMN YOU GOT LEFT BEHIND.............tears tears

Hey...YOU asked a question...and wanting to be honest...I gave YOU a legitimate answer...NOW you want to come on here and slam my answer just because it didn't suit you? If you were not ready to accept my answer...then maybe be careful of what you ask. JMOwhat

You answered and I have no problem with that but you used a petty technique so you sow what you reap...............I dont like the fact that you point out the obvious.............inauguration is that better now you can sleep at night................lol.............substance is all i ask for..................people

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 06:00 PM

I will be making sure the new "B. Husein Obama" switch(off-On-off)is still working on my TV! Then wait for something good/interesting to come on...maybe an "infomercial"!

slaphead

OH THERE YOU ARE I THOUGHT ALL THE CONSERVATIVES LEFT FOR ALASKA TO SEE RUSSIA FOR THE INAGURATION..................DAMN YOU GOT LEFT BEHIND.............tears tears

If Barrack has his way we will be the USSAlaugh oh and u spelled INAUGURATION wrong laugh huh anyway good luck to him and God help us ALL

K wht ev and you spelled PRESIDENT BARAKA OBAMA wrong.........so all is fair...................hey dont hate negotiate...........laugh laugh laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 05:49 PM

slaphead

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 05:47 PM

Lately I've been having some very intense sexual dreams and pretty detailed. The one I had last night I was making out with Donna from That 70's show and it was pretty intense. No, they're not wet dreams, just very intense sexual dreams.

TMI is right...........dang this post should be on the sex threads...............so did you use your right or your left after.......

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 05:46 PM
Jealous is an understatement.............i dont like freakin snow and you cant make me like it..............been in it and i love being on the beach sippin a cocktail with 80 degree weather so Mindy thats all she wrote..................laugh laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 05:21 PM

Tell me why I tried to do the splits lastnight............lol

droolI know why drool

Would you "scratch" my "itch"?

Where................and get a cream for that baby........laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 05:20 PM

jealous HO HO HO

laugh laugh laugh yeah thats right ho ho.............by the way welcome to mingle2..................MINDY

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 05:18 PM

I live in Cali thank god I dont have snow...........i hate that white sh!t............happy

You crack me up there Tanzkity lol.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 05:17 PM
Your point is...............like a give a flying f...........

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 01/19/09 05:14 PM
I live in Cali thank god I dont have snow...........i hate that white sh!t............happy