Sun 01/18/09 11:07 PM

I say baby girl get your hands out of my pants

Are those two guy banana's?noway

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:06 PM
it Bill............happy

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:58 PM
i havent gotten any for so looooooooong...............who else?

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:35 PM
I plead the 5th on that....................:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:21 PM
Infinity dollars................flowerforyou

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:44 PM
I only date men in their 40's I dont have time for men my age or men even younger.........been there done that and dont want to do it again............

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:42 PM
I have just been smooched by Tanya

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:39 PM

Most men say they dont but they are looking at Playboy and Hustler because the girls are all NATURAL...............come on women with make up say one thing that they like to take care of themselves and there is nothing wrong with enhancement............there should be a class for all girls to get some hints on that because some women need make up and they are so misled..................noway
:smile: Most of those women in those magazines arnt natural. :smile: Only a few are.flowerforyou

Thats the point baby and yet those magazines are circulating and generating profits.................i wonder why?

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:31 PM
Most men say they dont but they are looking at Playboy and Hustler because the girls are all NATURAL...............come on women with make up say one thing that they like to take care of themselves and there is nothing wrong with enhancement............there should be a class for all girls to get some hints on that because some women need make up and they are so misled..................noway

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:26 PM
I like my men with makeup...............:smile:

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:22 PM
It a catch 22 on that..............you really cant be totally independent when you with another person.............your feelings for each other alone can tell you that you depend on them to acknowledge that what you feel is true..........

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:11 PM

I would like to express how much you........
well, let me not go there.

The president cannot solve what it takes Congress to fix. I also suspect serious foul play about his status as a citizen here. If he is President under illegal circumstances well....

There will be hell to pay.

Now to make things also abundantly clear McCain was the more experienced and better of the two choices although he was a republican which is the other political party I despise for a host of reasons.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss!

He already has back peddled on a but load of his promises. He can't change squat!

I will say this with all due conviction, the only change that will occur is that the bankers will get richer, big business will continue screwing us all, and there will be a status quo on a lot of issues Obama promised to change. Now that the Democratic party has a large majority watch how fast our economy really deteriorates with third world giveaways and social spending and racially biased programs to promote equality!!

So how is life behind rose colored glasses?

People like you is what makes Americans sound ignorant and close minded..........by the way Obama didnt get all his votes from black people he got most of his votes from YOUNG WHITE COLLEGES KIDS who were sick of the backwards a$$ politics that have been going on for the past 8 years...................I love that you can even question citizenship when in all due respect none of us really originated from this country..................sit back and eat an apple and let the man lead since we have had a wack job president for so long that some of fail to see the good in a man who is about the people...........ALL PEOPLE............yawn

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:38 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:29 PM
I mos def have to be attracted to you for me to be in a relationship with a person...........I tried that before and it was a tremendous failure..........i just wont put myself in that position again.......what eventually happens is things end sour and you sound shallow instead of being upfront..............

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:22 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:12 PM
I found love but it kind of found me.................it was weird but I have been grateful ever since............

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:59 PM
No but you have to see that there is two sides to each coin..........and we all have our faults..........

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:57 PM

He know he wants to screw you................just trying to get in those pants girl........aint no way in hell someone knows a person that quick.....................grumble

I would think he could find some ass a bit closer to home, we live a bit over one and a half hrs apart.

Not unless he used that same line on people around his town..........your perfect for him.............you are just far enough for you to not question his escapades and for him to screw you without committing to anything............how about you say lets move in together and see where his mind is at...............men will TELL YOU ANYTHING TO GET SOME ACTION.............women need to realize that...........

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:54 PM

ok, so here's my scenario:

I've been talking to someone for a bit over a week, we've met twice, and he has told me on numerous occassions already that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me.

I'm sitting here telling him to slowww down, and he agrees that it is fast, but says that he's never felt like this before and knows what he wants.

Could someone know that that soon? I know I couldnt.

Someone once asked me to move in with him after our second dinner date. That scary to me. I ran and never looked back.
I found out a year later that he was stalking me.

Thats a cute pic Winx............flowerforyou

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:52 PM
He know he wants to screw you................just trying to get in those pants girl........aint no way in hell someone knows a person that quick.....................grumble