Community > Posts By > Rathil_Thads

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:33 PM

*looks in the drow's eyes, takes his hand* things will get better...trust me

I'll take your word for it, seeing as you clearly are the most hated person in the room right now *Glares at Tihalan*

Nope, I tink dat be me!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:32 PM

no the other dwarf thats sitting beside you hard head,, yes you. we can discuss a few things.

*Stares at the minotaur confused for a minute and then shrugs*

Aye, sure I join ya. Although I just be warnin' ya. A dwarfs' stomach is stronger than most so if ye be plannin' on poisonin' me ye better come up wit a different plan. Wun't work to well on me...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:28 PM

*gets up storms over to Tihalan gets as close as she can* I did not choose this!! do you think I wanted to be like this? *a single tears falls down her check then drips to the floor as she turns away,walking back to her seat*

Dinnin say ye did, *He says with a shrug*

But what's done be done! Ye can't change what ye are, and I can't change what I be meant ta do. Blame whoever ye like fer the misfortune but it don't change who we are.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:25 PM

so would you care to join me for a feast tomorrow night before i go out for my weekend practice?

*Looks around the room to see who he could be talking to?*

Who? Me?... Seriously?...

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:21 PM

Tihalan what do you have against vampires?

*Talks while he is gulping down the brew*

It ain't jus vampires. It any undead, unnatural creature. I be hatin skeletons, zombies, vampires, liches... All of em. Feedin' on da living ta keep em alive. Plagues on da world!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:18 PM
Edited by Rathil_Thads on Thu 06/12/08 09:24 PM

:smile: Can someone answer this question?:smile:

:smile: Who is the enemies of the Chrisians, (specifically the Evangelical Christians)and why ???:smile:

The athiests, agnostics, pagans, wiccans, panthiests, and on and on.

They hate Jesus Christ and the Lord God Almighty.

They prefer the spirit of satan.

this is just a proof of what is known as CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISM.
for people like this individual the whole christianity suffers.
If the whole christianity were like this, I promise to each one of you that I would not be a christian at all.

Awww... It looks like I struck a nerve....

The truth hurts...liars & thieves. For everyone else it means safety.

Oh well.... :smile:

Ummm I don't think you hit a nerve with him. Look at who it was that posted that. It was a Christian. You know one of those people who are supposed to be the enemies of those people. That means that even other Christians are throwing your nonsense back at you.

And are you honestly saying that all athiests, agnostics, pagans, wiccans, panthiests, are liars and thieves?

You are truly messed up in the head. You need to do some religious research before you come back to these forums

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:14 PM

Draven pours 2 tankards full,, think you can handle drinking one of mine? looking at rathil, apparently you know not of good food, i think the dwarf would like it though

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Never met a drink I can't handle. Ye keep pourin' em, I'll keep drinkin' em

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:12 PM

Rathil are you part vampire? *she askes him with a smile*

*Laughs a bit*

Afraid not, just disgusted by garlic. vile vile stuff

*Tihalan laughs*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If he were part vampire, he'd be part dead! I dun't care who he be!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:11 PM

Rathil are you part vampire? *she askes him with a smile*

*Laughs a bit*

Afraid not, just disgusted by garlic. vile vile stuff

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:07 PM

you should try it rathil,, after its cooked, its quite good. tihalan,, want a brew?

*Rathil waves his hands*

No thank you. Garlic and I do not get along at all. The smell is vile and the taste even worse.

*Tihalan pops up as he hears the word brew. He bounces over to the bar as fast as he can and climbs up on the stool.*

What a silly questin ta ask! I'm a dwarf! Of course I be wantin' a brew!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:04 PM

we will see azareak. right now i need a drink

I would get it for you but I would prefer not to go back there with your dinner so feel free to pour it yourself.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:03 PM
Edited by Rathil_Thads on Thu 06/12/08 09:03 PM
*Rathil laughs*

Apparantly you don't know much about dwarfs... They never shut up... ever...

(Tihalan)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:59 PM

*looks at Tihalan with eyes filled with hate* we will see won't we fat dwarf

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ye are gunna hav ta do better den dat if ye be wantin' to hurt me feelins'

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:56 PM

*laughs at Tihalan*

Keep on laughin' Lass!! we be seein' who be laughin' last!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:54 PM

rathil, i have nothing against you, but leave my bag behind the bar, its my meal for tomorrow, and it has garlic in the herbs i have prepared, dont touch it please

*Rathil shrugs and nods and walks to the table farthest from the bar. As long as there is a place in the inn where I don't have to smell it. Disgusting stuff that is.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:52 PM
Edited by Rathil_Thads on Thu 06/12/08 08:53 PM
*Rathil sniffs a few more times as a nasty smell is still lingering in the air. He looks back to the dwarf*

Were you burning it too?

*Tihalan just turns and points to the drow*

He be da one who burned it. I was gunna eat it

*Rathil just looks disgusted*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:49 PM
*Rathil walks over to the dwarf and holds his hand outstretched. The dwarf pulls the bag into him and holds it close to his chest*

No, ye can't have it. It's mine!!

*Rathil continues to hold his hand out.*

You can have them back outside the inn. The smell makes me sick to my stomach.

*The dwarf lowers his head and hands the bag over to Rathil. Rathil pulls open a bag at his waste and drops the dwarfs whole bag into his. It vanishes inside like it was never there.*

*Tihalan starts grumbling under his breath and kicks a chair as he goes to the bar to get a drink*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:45 PM

tihalan i belive they are talking about my garlic pheasant i am preparing for tomorrows meal, i am going for a weekend long training session, and i plan on breaking in the bit of my axe right.

Good fer ye! But dey be talkin' about me bag!

*He holds up his bag that is bulging with garlic.*

I be havin enough here to keep this inn vampire clean fer months!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:44 PM
*The door to the inn opens again and Rathil walks inside. He crinkles his nose a little bit as he smells the garlic. He looks to Tihalan and sighs.*

Didn't I tell you to keep that nasty stuff out of this inn? Do you know how hard it is to get the smell of garlic out once it sets into the wood?

*Tihalan looks at the elf*

An' Dinnin I tell ye ta let me just bash in da vampires heads an let me be done wit it? I be keepin' dis inn safe. Not letting rampant undead run aboot de town.

((Playing two characters right now. Try to bare with me))

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:39 PM
Edited by Rathil_Thads on Thu 06/12/08 08:39 PM

Clearly the reason he brought more garlic vampire is for the sole purposes of me destorying more of it....
*Glances at Tihalan *

Evening Tihalan

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Ye can try to take me bag but ye be losing a hand in the process. I gave ye that garlic before to do with as ye pleased. If ye wanna open yerself up to be a blood donor ye ain't bothering me much.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25