Community > Posts By > Rathil_Thads

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:52 PM

I think you're right, JB. Joshua was taking a stand for what he would do, irregardless of those around him. Didn't mean to be off topic. Just wanted to talk about what an alternative to a Pagan belief system might be.

Pagan beliefs? Is that belief in a motorcycle gang?laugh

Now I'm trying to understand. If a Pagan were to go into the Christian threads and make such a comment it would be called Christian bashing, question the Bible it is called Christian bashing, Say anything which in any way pokes fun at the Christian faith and it's bashing.

Yet it is fine to do with others.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:angry:

Funny how that works out eh Karma??

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:45 PM
*Rathil sighs a bit*

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get blood out of silk? Ah well, I suppose I could just buy a new shirt. I didn't even really like this one anyway..

*He doesn't seem to be talking to anyone in particular at this point.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:38 PM
*Rathil helps Azareak to her feet and brushes a bit of the dust off of her*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:33 PM

draven brings her to his face, do as you are told, and leave me and my family now,

Kind of hard for her to do while you have her grasped by the throat. If you enjoy the use of both of your hands I would put her down now.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:31 PM
*As Draven picks Azareak up by the throat Rathil turns around and calmly begins walking back towards the group. He has no weapons drawn or even any showing in his belt other than the wand. He doesn't say a word as he approaches the group but the look in his eyes tells Draven that he doesn't want to be holding the vampire when he gets back there.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:27 PM
*Rathil stops in mid stride as he hears the minotaur threaten the vampire. He doesn't turn back around yet but he just stands and waits. Hand on the wand in his belt*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:19 PM
((Draven and Azareak, Both of you please add 250 xp to your sheet for this scene tonight.))

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:16 PM

Draven lets an earth shaking roar escape his lips as the turncoat vampire runs off with the bastard child who killed his father, as the roar ends, from around the town more bellows and roars are heard. it seems like the rest of the clan has came to the walls to await the creatures trip to the hills.

*Rathil waves his wand at the remaining Minotaur and free them from the goo. He turns to walk away leaving Tihalan hanging there. Charred and smoking. As he leaves he says to Draven*

Leave this town and tend to your family. Don't come back until you have gotten over whatever it is you need to get over. Take the dwarf with you for all I care. He is no longer welcome in my guildhouse.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:13 PM

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ELF???????? DO YOU WANT THE EFFECT OF MY FULL CLAN COMING DOWN ON THIS TOWN? WE WILL TEAR EVERYTHING APART TIL HE IS FOUND AND DEAD. THAT IS OUR LAW, AND IT SUPERCEDES ANY LAW WHERE WE GO, FOR WE ARE BOUND TO IT WITH OUR LIVES, AND ANYONE WHO COMES BETWEEN THE BLOOD OF MY FATHER AND THE BLOOD OF THE ONE WHO MURDERED HIM IS JUST AS GUILTY OF HIS DEATH AS THAT DAMNED CREATURE. YOUR FOLLY WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.

*Smirks at the minotaur*

Then leave, and come back with the full might of your clan so that I may have a decent fight if that is what you wish. The town was just under siege by more than 10,000 orcs. You really think that your clan has more firepower than that! You heed my warning bull. If you or any of your clansman causes another disturbance in my town. I will show no mercy to any minotaur that enters Sinatorium

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:06 PM
Edited by Rathil_Thads on Thu 06/19/08 09:06 PM

i dont kill any creature that does not deserve it. Upon saying this the rage is building in draven, and the others are getting more and more aggitated. Rathil, i have respect for you, but he has no honor. he snuck into my fathers dwelling and killed him in his sleep. release my kinsman and let them leave with him. i will not ask again. i have respected your wishes, and have offered to fight with you and beside you, i dont do that lightly, i ask that you let them take him and do what is needed to repay his debt to my family. your guards cannot handle us. and if you had no magic, we would already be gone with him.

Not this time my friend. You crossed a line here. A line I don't intend to let you take any further

*Rathil points his wand at the vampire and frees him from the webbing. A loud yell can be heard from under the goo coming from Tihalan*

Azareak, make sure he gets back to my guildhouse. There will be people there that can treat his wounds

*He turns back to Draven as the vampire runs off*

If you wish to continue this fight I will release your clansmen and I will fight. But know that I will be the one that walks away tonight. Your fathers blood has already been spilt. Don't let the rest of your clan fall tonight too. Take my advice and leave this town to tend to your fathers burial.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:57 PM

that was what i did, not them, i am responsible for my family. they are under my orders, and they are going to dispose of him in the hills. outside your walls, i have buisness tomorrow with my family to put my father completely to rest in the customs of our kind. i will be gone for a while, and if you dont want me back here fine. so be it. but my familys blood will not be spilt for no reason or by a creature that has not the guts to face us on a field of honor. it has no honor, so it dies like a dog.

That was not what you did! 11 of you jumped him before he had a chance to see his surroundings. You dare to say you have more honor than him? Have you never killed a creature because you needed to eat? You feel you are so righteous but you are no better than this creature if you continue on this path.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:55 PM

Rathil, i have respect for you, but this town is not mine, do not interfere anymore with what we are going to do to this creature, you may can take me or a few of us, but all of us are hell bent on him dying for the murder of the patriarch of the family. we will insure that he is dead by the morrow. either release him to us to take to the hills, or we will take him by any means, either whole or in pieces

Look around you Draven, All 10 of your clansmen and Tihalan are already immobilized. It is just you and me and do not think I will take another threat from you. Whether you feel it is justified or not. I have been to the depths of hell and back. Do you think 11 minotaurs frighten me in the least?
You will not be leaving this town with this vampire.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:52 PM

he has my fathers smell on him, we know our own, unlike you elf we are not human or remotely human, we have animal senses that you dont. i know my fathers scent. it lingers on him surrounded by death. be mad at me all you want, but look at it from my view, if someone killed someone you cared about, and the creature was placed in front of you what would you do in the place of me>?

I would do what I have done in every situation. I am 600 years old. Do you think I have never seen a friend or family member cut down in battle or killed for the sake of just being killed to try to get to me. I would either let him be dealt with by the guards of the town or I would fight him in an honorable fight to the death. I WOULD NOT HANG HIM OUTSIDE A BUILDING AND TORTURE THE CREATURE.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:45 PM
Edited by Rathil_Thads on Thu 06/19/08 08:47 PM

the damned creature killed my father, and tihalan brought him to me, my family is taking its vengence on him as is set by our laws, he is being taken to the hills to await his slow death by the sunlight and will be scattered to the 4 winds during the noon hour.

*Rathil turns around and glares at the dwarf and points the wand at him. A blue electric ray shoots out and electrifies the tough dwarf. A loud groan is heard from under the goo as smoke flows off of him*

And you know this is the vampire that killed your father because he told you or because you have other proof. You are so bloodthirsty that the dwarf could have thrown any vampire in front of you and you would have killed it. How do you know it was infact this vampire?

AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOUR LAWS ARE!! IN MY TOWN MY LAW IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:38 PM
*Rathil comes running down the street wand in hand as the group on minotaurs continue to pummel the vampire. He rapidly begins flicking his wrist and glob after glob of green sticky goo flies out of the wands pinning the vampire, Tihalan, and each of the 10 minotaurs where they are. He looks at Draven with anger in his eyes like never before and yells,*

ENOUGH OF THIS! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS! YOU THINK TO BRING A MARAUDING GANG OF MINOTAUR INTO MY TOWN AND CAUSE HAVOC!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:27 PM

*she yells to the dwarf* why did you bring him here? why did you have to do this *she starts to hiss at the other vampire, it seems to be a sympathy hiss*

*Tihalan shrugs*

I like da minotaur.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:22 PM
*Tihalan climbs up on a barrel leaning against one of the buildings across from the inn as he sees Azareak run out. He sits back waiting to see what is going to happen.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:16 PM
*Tihalan grumbles under his breath*

Bah, ungreatful minotaurs. I dun't even be getting a thank ye..

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:12 PM
*Tihalan quickly bounces out of the way as the minotaurs go after the vampire. He takes a few steps back to avoid getting any blood on him.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:02 PM

draven looks strangely at the dwarf, and follows him outside. the talk is heard in the inn,, alright dwarf, what do you have in the bag???

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

I be hearin' about what happened ter yer pop! Downright shame if ye ask me. So as soon as dem gates opened up I set out on me way. Hunted down dat bloodsucker dat did him in. He put up one hell of a fight but I dinnin kill em. Figured ye and ye clan be wantin a piece o dat!

*Hands the moving bag to Draven*

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25