Community > Posts By > Rathil_Thads

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:37 PM

Tihalan I didnt do anything to you.. must you do this?

*Scratches his head and looks at the vampire a minute as if trying to sort out what she is saying in his head*

Hrmmmmm... Yup

*He bounces his way over to the bar*

I was gonna be fine leavin' ye be fer the time until ye had ta bring anutter vampire here. Now dey gonna start tinkin' they can just come into me town...

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:33 PM

Draven please do something with that bag.. its making me feel sick *holds her stomach*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I bet it is..

*He takes out a big clove of garlic from his bag and pops it in his mouth and starts chewing.*

I love dis stuff!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:31 PM
*Tihalan comes bouncing back into the Inn humming something under his breath. He still has his stakes at his belt and he has a few new flasks hanging from the other side of his belt with a clear liquid inside. He still has his big bag slung over his shoulder.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 03:27 PM

What's wrong Azareak? You're awfully quiet. *laughing*

*turns back to Tihalan* I'm not entirely sure she i lyeing, but i think that there may be more to the story than she is telling

Matters little ta me, Me God be demandin da destruction of all undead. Dun't care who or what dey be, errr used ta be..

*Pulls out two garlic wreaths from his bag and sets them on the table.*

There if ye an da little one get any sense in yer heads ye might be needin' those. I be back later. Need ta go bless some holy water!

*Glares at the vampire as he leaves*

((Azareak just so you know the game rules state that vampires are repelled by garlic up to 5 feet. So you can't go to the table with the garlic on it and if anyone picks it up you can't get near to them. Thanks.))

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 03:19 PM

*Laughs* From what I've been hearing her little friend is da threat, she just uses him to do her bidding or should i say bit-ing

Jus' as bad...

An she be da one dat made him. As far as I'm concerned she be responsible fer any damage he be doin'

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 03:14 PM

*turns to Tihalan* I never said I trusted her, but as of now whom can I trust?

ANYTING BUT DAT!!!

*He says pointing to the vampire but then his shoulders slump*

Meh, I not be fer carin. If ye or da bullman get yerself killed by her dat just means da beginnin' of huntin' season. So by all means.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 03:06 PM

*Turms to the Vampire* I guess I was right about your kind all along, strangely I enjoy your company even more now...

*Jaw drops as he looks at the drow*

ARE YE OFF YE'RE DURNED ROCKER? YE KNOW VAMPIRES ARE NUTTIN BUT PARASITES RIGHT? YE MIGHT AS WELL BEFRIEND A LEECH! AT LEAST DEY DON'T KILL TO LIVE.

*Grumbles again*

Bunch of durned fools in dis town. First da bullman an now you.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 03:03 PM

he was half dead and begging me to save him.. I couldnt just leave him there to die! If you even touch him.. I will kill you dwarf!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Ye have to be able to stand up arund me ta be able ta do dat lass! Besides, I dun't believe fer a second dat a man dat be beggin fer his life one minute want to be destroyin' all life da next. Yer lies may fool everyone else but not me.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 02:59 PM

*sighs* my new vampire friend is very.... feisty. and started a fight last night

Mor'en jus a friend eh? I be hearin' ye made him! Only be feedin' on animals huh? Ye may have everyone else fooled but I know da truth. Ye can't make anutter vamp unless ye drain da blood first!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 02:58 PM

*glairs at Tihalan*

Keep on glarin bloodsucker! Ye just be lucky ye're off limits fer now! Rathil be tellin' me I can't be bashin' yer head until ye start killin' humanoids...

Ye're fledglin' on the other hand... He be fair game from what I be hearin'

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 02:52 PM

Yum, what is that wonderful smell? Maybe you can tell me Vampire
*Laughing*

An maybe she can also be tellin ye why I be needin it in da first place...

*Grumbles under his breath*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 02:50 PM
*Tihalan comes stomping into the inn. He has a big bag slung over his shoulder and he is carrying a few wooden stakes in his belt. A strong smell of garlic accompanies the dwarf. He sees Azareak and glares at her for a moment before moving over to a table.*

((Azareak the smell of the garlic to you is very strong, makes you feel like you have a bit of an upset stomach. Not nautious or as bad as the symbol did the other night but you definately know you don't want to be any closer to the garlic then you have to be.))

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 02:37 PM

:heart: drinker :heart: Thank God for America's & The World's True Heroes...:heart: drinker :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: Prayers, Love & Blessings to & for all of Our Troops :heart: :heart: :heart:

drinker For the Military ~ the World over ~ Protecting our Freedom drinker

How can a robot taking orders from Rumsfeld to kill innocent men , innocent women and innocent children protect any freedom ?.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
: sad sad sad sad sad sad sad !.

Rumsfeld hasn't been Secretary of Defense since 2006.

If you kill an innocent person you are a MURDERER : very clear and very simple ,no political correctness and no propaganda .
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad .
PEACE..................................................PEACE..!.

Don't pay attention to him guys. He just likes to stir up trouble and argue for the sake of arguing. I see it in every thread he is in. You are just giving him what he wants by buying into his nonsense. Lousy Blue Box... grumble grumble

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/12/08 02:05 PM

which apparently means:
As an ENFJ, you're primary mode of living is focused externally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system. Your secondary mode is internal, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

ENFJs are people-focused individuals. They live in the world of people possibilities. More so than any other type, they have excellent people skills. They understand and care about people, and have a special talent for bringing out the best in others. ENFJ's main interest in life is giving love, support, and a good time to other people. They are focused on understanding, supporting, and encouraging others. They make things happen for people, and get their best personal satisfaction from this.

Because ENFJ's people skills are so extraordinary, they have the ability to make people do exactly what they want them to do. They get under people's skins and get the reactions that they are seeking. ENFJ's motives are usually unselfish, but ENFJs who have developed less than ideally have been known to use their power over people to manipulate them.

ENFJ's are so externally focused that it's especially important for them to spend time alone. This can be difficult for some ENFJs, because they have the tendency to be hard on themselves and turn to dark thoughts when alone. Consequently, ENFJs might avoid being alone, and fill their lives with activities involving other people. ENFJs tend to define their life's direction and priorities according to other people's needs, and may not be aware of their own needs. It's natural to their personality type that they will tend to place other people's needs above their own, but they need to stay aware of their own needs so that they don't sacrifice themselves in their drive to help others.

ENFJ's tend to be more reserved about exposing themselves than other extraverted types. Although they may have strongly-felt beliefs, they're likely to refrain from expressing them if doing so would interfere with bringing out the best in others. Because their strongest interest lies in being a catalyst of change in other people, they're likely to interact with others on their own level, in a chameleon-like manner, rather than as individuals.

Which is not to say that the ENFJ does not have opinions. ENFJs have definite values and opinions which they're able to express clearly and succinctly. These beliefs will be expressed as long as they're not too personal. ENFJ is in many ways expressive and open, but is more focused on being responsive and supportive of others. When faced with a conflict between a strongly-held value and serving another person's need, they are highly likely to value the other person's needs.

The ENFJ may feel quite lonely even when surrounded by people. This feeling of aloneness may be exacerbated by the tendency to not reveal their true selves.

People love ENFJs. They are fun to be with, and truly understand and love people. They are typically very straight-forward and honest. Usually ENFJs exude a lot of self-confidence, and have a great amount of ability to do many different things. They are generally bright, full of potential, energetic and fast-paced. They are usually good at anything which captures their interest.

ENFJs like for things to be well-organized, and will work hard at maintaining structure and resolving ambiguity. They have a tendency to be fussy, especially with their home environments.

In the work place, ENFJs do well in positions where they deal with people. They are naturals for the social committee. Their uncanny ability to understand people and say just what needs to be said to make them happy makes them naturals for counseling. They enjoy being the center of attention, and do very well in situations where they can inspire and lead others, such as teaching.

ENFJs do not like dealing with impersonal reasoning. They don't understand or appreciate its merit, and will be unhappy in situations where they're forced to deal with logic and facts without any connection to a human element. Living in the world of people possibilities, they enjoy their plans more than their achievements. They get excited about possibilities for the future, but may become easily bored and restless with the present.

ENFJs have a special gift with people, and are basically happy people when they can use that gift to help others. They get their best satisfaction from serving others. Their genuine interest in Humankind and their exceptional intuitive awareness of people makes them able to draw out even the most reserved individuals.

ENFJs have a strong need for close, intimate relationships, and will put forth a lot of effort in creating and maintaining these relationships. They're very loyal and trustworthy once involved in a relationship.

In general, ENFJs are charming, warm, gracious, creative and diverse individuals with richly developed insights into what makes other people tick. This special ability to see growth potential in others combined with a genuine drive to help people makes the ENFJ a truly valued individual. As giving and caring as the ENFJ is, they need to remember to value their own needs as well as the needs of others.

What are you?
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

INTJ

Rathil_Thads's photo
Wed 06/11/08 11:51 PM
Edited by Rathil_Thads on Wed 06/11/08 11:51 PM
HALF AN HOUR?!?!

Why dinnin ye tell me sooner?

*He says jumping up and pulling out his silver tipped mace!*

That means dey still be near!

Dun't worry, I wun't be hurtin' dat girl of yers. Not tonight anyway. but dat other one gonna get a pounding.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Now that I have had me Rum, Time to hunt some vampire skum
Hope dem creatures have taken flight, or they best be waiting fer a fight!

*He yells as he charges out of the inn into the night mace waving in the air*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Wed 06/11/08 11:45 PM

i ddi come close to splitting that young one like a piece of firewood.

How long ago did ye be sayin' he left?

Rathil_Thads's photo
Wed 06/11/08 11:44 PM

*Poors Tihalan a meade and sets it down in front of him*

*The dwarf grabs it while he is still talking and downs the mug inbetween words.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Wed 06/11/08 11:43 PM
Not as long as ye travel wit vampires he wun't, aside from dat he ain't picky. If ye be wantin' ta hurt a vampire, Silver be da way to go. If ye just tryin' ta keep dem away from you den buy yerself some Garlic. Creatures can't stand da smell of dat stuff!!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Wed 06/11/08 11:37 PM

"Well Tihalan, Let me buy you a meade. I hope we can fight together someday."

Never hear me turn down a free drink!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Wed 06/11/08 11:37 PM

tihalan, how would i go about getting something that can repel an attack from a vampire?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ye can start by payin' Nerull some homage and keepin' him on yer good side. No better protection den dat! He be hatin' the undead vermin!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25