Community > Posts By > Rathil_Thads

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:02 PM
Edited by Rathil_Thads on Tue 06/10/08 09:04 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*He laughs as he hears the Minotaur threaten the vampire as he pours himself another round*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:53 PM

gold is not the only thing out there, i fight for gold, but i wont fight for a worthless cause.

*Turns back to the minotaur*

Then tell me, What is it ye value more than gold? What is da more worthier cause? Fightin' fer da ones ye love? Physical attachments will just get ye killed. Why I'm fer hopin' that Cosmina doesn't stay in town much longer cloggin' up poor Rathil's head. A great leader he is, I'd hate to see him fall in his prime.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:41 PM

dwarf, seems like you like to make friends the easy way, do you not?

I dun need friends. As long as I have me gold I dun care who likes me.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:40 PM

*Sits back down at the bar* Can I have another water please?

She pours herself a glass of grapan liquor," Thank you kind sir..I dont usually drink, but tonight is one of those nights...There is usually not alot of brawling in here..."Holds her head as it pounds something aweful...

I know ........Where is Rathil at?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Dat durned elf is probably hanging all over dat Cosmina woman! He's barely left her side since she float into town!

EXCUSE ME! I am talking to Calliope here and not Cosmina. And YES, She's got all the information on her staff that she need for us to get and I would like to get it back for her!!!

*Shakes his head a bit*

I must be more drunk den I thought. That made no sense! We be gettin that staff soon because I be gettin a large lump o gold for gettin' it. I be goin' back for it even if it be by meself

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:33 PM

*Sits back down at the bar* Can I have another water please?

She pours herself a glass of grapan liquor," Thank you kind sir..I dont usually drink, but tonight is one of those nights...There is usually not alot of brawling in here..."Holds her head as it pounds something aweful...

I know ........Where is Rathil at?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Dat durned elf is probably hanging all over dat Cosmina woman! He's barely left her side since she float into town!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:31 PM

Draven snorts loudly, i wasnet talking to you drunk dwarf, i was talking to the vampire.

*He snorts back at the minotaur*

I ain't drunk yet!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:26 PM

look at me like that all you want, you know the rules of this inn as well as i do. sit your ass down and relax.

I dun take no orders from no one other den Rathil and whoever be paying me. Watch who ye be trying to boss around. I got me drink, went back to me table, and ye still be grinding on me beard!! What is it ye be trying to achieve if it's not a fight?

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:23 PM

Dont think that i would not fight you little man. i wont let her come to harm though. and i wont let anyone threaten her or you for that matter, i care not who you are or wence you came. i help keep this place in peace, and it will stay that way hell or high water.

I got no beef wit you Minotaur, Like I said if ye want a fight then let's fight. I ain't got no use fer words. If ye don't want to fight den stop talkin' about fightin' It's jus' gonna make me wanna fight!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:18 PM
*The dwarf raises his eyebrow at Draven's sudden change of attitude and shrugs. He takes his drink and waddles over to the table farthest from the vampire and sits down with his back to her and starts to drink*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:15 PM

*runs between Draven's legs and runs towards the dwarf fights to stand up but falls to the ground*

An see! I didn' even touch her.

*He walks far enough away so that she isn't feeling nautious anymore and pours himself another Dwarven Mead*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:10 PM

calli, get out of the way. Draven picks the halfling up and puts her behind him. looking at the dwarf, he says" its peace everyone here wants, this is no place for any violence. but i wont have anyone threating anyone. turning to the vampire,this means you too. looking back at the dwarf, will you leave her alone?

Like I said, I be leavin her be as long as she be keeping her fangs at bay. I ain't fool enough to fight anyone in dis Inn. Rathil'd have me head and he an Barbus go bowling wit it! So as long as she mind me space she is safe in here.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:08 PM

We just got done fighting skeletons, it was a fun fight and now we're back trying to relax but the adrenalin is still pumping through our veins so we all just need to calm down and get ready for the new day adventure that comes to us!!!!!

Adrenamin-whatchamacallit is always running through a dwarfs veins!! I jus be trying ta enjoy my brew and sir horns a lot over der wants to pick a fight. I never back down from a fight.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:03 PM
OHHH HOOO!!! So now ye are wanting to git ol' Barbus involved eh? He won't mind me bashing ye around as long as it's outside da Inn. Why ye needing him fer anyway? Thought da big bad minotaur could handle a little dwarf!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Besides, da bloodsuckers right. I ain't got no beef wit you. Ye shouldn't be stickin yer horns where dey don't belong. Ye wanna call a truce dat be fine, But you tell me one more time he can beat me in a fight and we'll be having it.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:59 PM

i aint trying to bully no one, but he wants to threaten friends in a place that has been quiet and no fights in lately, and he wants to say something about killing a friend of mine? i dont stand for that, if he wants to do something to her, he has to go through me

Ye must've missed da part were she said she be makin a meal outta me. I dinnin threaten her until then. So if ye wanna fight let's fight, If ye wanna sit dere quivilin ovr who threatened who first den do that. Just let me know! I can go either way!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:55 PM

*jumps in front of the dwarf* what you will fight a male an not I? are you scared *she growls showing her razor sharp teeth*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

C'mon then. I'll fight ye both!!

((Azareak, You feel almost nautious as you stand close to the dwarf. The light reflecting off the religious symbol makes you feel weak as you stand near it. It's hard for you to stay standing but if you try you are able.))

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:51 PM

Listen you little want to be orc, i told you to drink in peace, if you want, i will take your axe from you and toss you out of here if you want to continue, ive been trying to be nice, but if you want to carry this outside i can show you even a tiny little bugger like you can fly

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I thought ye'd never ask.

*Picks up his drink and downs the rest of it. Getting most of it all over his beard and starts heading for the Inn door*

C'mon then!! Let's get this over with. I have a lot more to drink before da night is through!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:44 PM

the only human like blood she takes is what i give her from my arm, and yeah they fall hard, but remeber LITTLE one the bigger they are the harder they make the axe fall and they harder they hit. now, have you a drink and leave her alone. vampire, come sit with me and ignore the little dwarf

*The dwarf slams his drink down on the table*

Alright! Come on then ye oversized lummox. Let's see how tall ye are when I bash ye kneecaps in!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:39 PM

*Sits down and looks like he is about to cry*

I didn' even get to hit nuffin with me axe!!! Ye can't use an axe on skeletons neither!! Gotta break da bones!!
sure you can..an axe will break bone. why dont you go kill me something to eat

*Stands up and waves his hand*

BAH!!! What do ye think I look like, Some kind of errand boy? I ain't gonna go kill someone jus' so a durned vampire can suck'em dry!!
*grolws* I only eat aniamls you stupid dwarf, you better watch what you say..you may become a meal

WOOHOOO!!! Da Vamp's got fire burning in her blood!! Ye jus' try ta make a meal outta me! I be delighting in serving up ye last supper!! Undead are me specialty. Ye dun think Skeletons are the only things that run and hide from me God do ye?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*jumps in front of the dwarf and starts to hiss*

Hiss all ye want girlie

*Pulls out his silver religious symbol of Nerull*

As long as I got Nerull at me back, ye'd be hard pressed to lay a claw, or fang, or anything on me. Better off jus goin back ta yer Bull friend over there an lettin me drink in peace. Bwahahahaha.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:35 PM

dwarf, watch how you talk to my little female vampire friend. there will be no threats to her. you may have an axe, mines bigger and im alot stronger than you. this is a place of peace, lets keep it that way

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ye may be big alright, but da bigger dey are da harder dey fall!! I ain't gonna do nuttin to the bloodsucker as long as she keeps them teeth in her mouth!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:30 PM

*Sits down and looks like he is about to cry*

I didn' even get to hit nuffin with me axe!!! Ye can't use an axe on skeletons neither!! Gotta break da bones!!
sure you can..an axe will break bone. why dont you go kill me something to eat

*Stands up and waves his hand*

BAH!!! What do ye think I look like, Some kind of errand boy? I ain't gonna go kill someone jus' so a durned vampire can suck'em dry!!
*grolws* I only eat aniamls you stupid dwarf, you better watch what you say..you may become a meal

WOOHOOO!!! Da Vamp's got fire burning in her blood!! Ye jus' try ta make a meal outta me! I be delighting in serving up ye last supper!! Undead are me specialty. Ye dun think Skeletons are the only things that run and hide from me God do ye?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25