Community > Posts By > Blaze1978

Blaze1978's photo
Sun 02/01/09 08:28 PM
"Maybe" is the same as "No," in that it shouldn't appear in a person's mail if he or she clicked "Maybe." I could have received a hundred maybes but don't know because they don't notify you in the event of a maybe.

Blaze1978's photo
Sat 01/31/09 11:19 PM

be messages from a “higher level”? Or are you like me and figure dreams are just dreams not visions.

I wouldn't say dreams are from a so-called "higher level."

I would say they hold a great deal of significance in our everyday lives. At least, my everyday life. All of us tend to experience recurring themes in a lot of our dreams that reflect our anxieties about the world around us. I'm not going to say that they can predict the future, but in my experience, take a dream apart and analyze its symbols and the meaning those symbols have to you, and you've got something of a view of the inside of your mind.

Blaze1978's photo
Sat 01/31/09 11:04 PM
Edited by Blaze1978 on Sat 01/31/09 11:07 PM
Energy drinks are just wrong...I got started on them about a year ago and it took until December to break the habit. Honestly...I became dependent on them to lift my spirit. I'd drink one, and feel like taking on the world, but after the effects of it wore off, I'd crash hard and feel like injuring myself. Something is not right with energy drinks.

It's not just the caffeine. There's a laundry list of strange drugs in energy drinks that do God knows what to your long-term health. Towards the end of 2008, I began having a problem with remembering things, a fairly serious problem...I mean I would regularly forget what day it was. I'd forget appointments, etc. I haven't touched an energy drink in over a month and have noticed improvement in my short term recall.

Another thing I noticed that seemed to coincide with the beginning of my energy drink infatuation. I began to experience mild chest pains from time to time. I still do, once in awhile.

Blaze1978's photo
Sat 01/31/09 04:48 PM

:smile: What are some ways to forget someone?:smile:

Hit yourself over the head with a mallet, repeatedly if necessary...

Sounds cartoonish, but it works for me every time!

Caution: Contusions and skull fractures may result!

Blaze1978's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:39 PM
These chicken cutlets are not up to par...I mean, (examines a cutlet closely) are they even made of meat??????? sick sick sick

Will I get worms if I eat this???????????ill ill ill ill ill ill

Blaze1978's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:36 PM

to even claim that ecw is the same as old days is a joke/ vince has ruin ecw.

I would strongly agree with that sentiment.

(timewarps back to the days when Mike Awesome was ECW champ and Sabu was throwing his body through tables)

Blaze1978's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:49 PM
I use AVG...in my last virus attack, I did a scan, and it reported no viruses and about 250 threats....whatever is meant by threats...Later, when I checked my virus vault, there was a trojan horse in there. wtf?

Blaze1978's photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:23 AM
I'm going to assume this is a problem regarding men that we could easily accuse a lot of women of also doing...indifferent

That, and it is way too late to be typing.asleep

Blaze1978's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:26 PM
The video has been removed by the user.sad2

Blaze1978's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:23 PM
Edited by Blaze1978 on Wed 01/28/09 09:24 PM
Years back, my dad and I built a small house on my parents' lot, complete with heating and electricity, everything except for running water and a toilet. I lived in that house for close to 3 years. But when I first moved in, I would wake up every morning feeling nauseous for seemingly no reason. Turned out the chimney cap was partially collapsed and was preventing carbon monoxide fumes from being vented from the house...not enough to poison me, but if the chimney had collapsed a bit more I might have apphixiated to death...funnily enough, it was weeks before the problem was solved.

Blaze1978's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:16 PM
Dammit...Me and a friend were going to watch it last night, but the show wasn't working. Anyway, we got our money refunded and a freebee for later.ohwell

Blaze1978's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:43 PM
...and because I can be defensive against pack animals. They try to say that I should deal with it because it's the internet. And they're surprised by my biting comebacks when I've my back to the wall, so they relent a little.

Few pack animals can stomach prey that fights back.

Blaze1978's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:39 PM

I haven't noticed it too, too much here...but on other sites, I've seen a lot of the pack behaviour (Le Clique', mob mentality, etc...) when a person dares to be "different"... They may appear to be Wolves, but in reality are merely Sheeple...wonder why that is?

What makes YOU different in the pack?

I'm a popular target of the pack because I come off as different...maybe because I'm so random.

Blaze1978's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:32 PM
It's best not to dwell upon what might or might not happen.

Blaze1978's photo
Fri 01/23/09 04:19 PM

what do u think? are you expecting that a woman would come to talk to you 1st. I don't like that idea still, I feel like I m still a little bit old fashion.

I consider myself old-fashioned, but men approaching ladies is one old-fashioned idea I do not like.

Blaze1978's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:32 PM
I'm from Sask, but I don't think I can be that kind of friend.laugh

Blaze1978's photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:26 PM

shades What are some tips on being "mysterious"?shades

According to a lot of women I've talked to, being mysterious entails to wearing a black hat and trenchcoat, growing a beard, cursing, drinking a lot and getting into bar fights. Oh, and it helps if you have a criminal record.rant

Blaze1978's photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:10 PM
Edited by Blaze1978 on Mon 01/19/09 04:11 PM

Have you ever been Stood Up...... waiting on a date?
What excuse did they give.....
Did you give them another chance?

Yes...Was told the following day by her that she already had a boyfriend. A boyfriend she didn't acknowledge when we planned the date.

That happened almost a decade ago. It was my first, and to date, my only, dating experience.indifferent

Actually, I got that information not from her, but from him.indifferent indifferent indifferent

Blaze1978's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:51 PM

when you're "searching" for a girl... are you more than likely going to go for the pretty girl that has her face caked on with ten pounds of make-up, or the girl with no make-up and natural beauty?

Ugh...makeup...yuck...noway

Blaze1978's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:07 PM
Physical attraction definitely isn't everything...

But like it or not, it is an important part of dating.