Community > Posts By > Roco

Roco's photo
Tue 06/29/10 11:18 PM
games, i hear that so often, ..this whole thing is a game

sometimes more than one person wins, mostly its a zero sum game though

Roco's photo
Mon 06/28/10 07:20 PM
ya, i pulled out prematurely a few times before..

hey, girls did that too me too....

no more now though..since i don't waste peoples times anymore and really wouldn't want my time being wasted either

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 06/28/10 07:07 PM
if your still thinking about her while your out with her2, then its a rebound

if your still thinking about her while your f...king her, then its a boomerang.....and not the right ang that you want to be booming...Boom Her ANG..

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:52 AM
sometimes it isn't
sometimes its not a good thing to go through certain experiences....cause it may be damaging...but whose to say we have a choice in these things anyway

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:47 AM
love/hate, same emotion..

indifference for me, can care less

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 06/06/10 11:46 PM
people are a cynic because most likely things haven't gone there way here, and in their life

people complain because they feel they are entitled to something, such as love, and when they don't receive it, they complain...

sure people should be entitled to love, if you are a child...and if your lucky to have had loving parents.....but as an adult...no way - the gap between perception & reality is huge...really its a chasm...

roko

Roco's photo
Tue 06/01/10 11:47 PM
no sound - i wish i had no sound, i have ringing in my right ear, from a gunshot....drives me to insanity

unbearable silence - silence is indeed unbearable..without noise, it is deafening to me

dreamless - one day this will be, when the field of dreams vanishes

calm -- i am for the moment...cause i let it out too

roko

p.s. -- thanks for the thread

meaningless -- this isn't

Roco's photo
Tue 06/01/10 03:40 PM
nope, but i had a slight form of ocd...sort of grew out of it

roko

Roco's photo
Tue 06/01/10 11:54 AM
i live in a field...in a field of dreams...yet to be realized..

each passing night..the field shrinks...

i am afraid, that one day...when i awake, there will be no field of dreams..

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 05/28/10 08:20 PM
so sad, a flame that burns twice as bright...

small in stature but big in heart, i really liked the guy...he was just a guy 'trying to survive in a world that has long since passed him by'..after the fame that is..

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 05/26/10 04:51 PM
what an odd situation

is she good looking or what

i doubt its puppy love....maybe she wants to abduct you and do dirty things to you and make you say me so horny to her

Roco's photo
Mon 05/24/10 09:23 PM
I have an idea for a new product. I've developed a prototype. It is not a final prototype, really, I just put it together quickly so it can be conceptualized.

Does anyone have any experience in this - that is to say, went through the process of idea to product. Any input would be helpful.

Thanks.

Roko

p.s. - its a very simple product really... i just put some unique features from other products and combined it into one..

Roco's photo
Mon 05/24/10 09:19 PM
bald

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 05/24/10 07:19 PM
Edited by Roco on Mon 05/24/10 07:20 PM
i would take care of me first..starting with eating

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 05/24/10 09:33 AM
the guys smart...he tied your name to the poem -- still, as in a still picture

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 05/21/10 07:34 AM
do - smile

don't - eat

Roco's photo
Tue 05/18/10 08:40 PM
she's just messn with you...in a way, testing you...if you show the slightest bit of weakness..pow - she's gone

i wouldn't call her any more than she calls you...and don't say things like you like her or anything...

roko

Roco's photo
Tue 05/18/10 08:30 PM
dude was just using you...just like an old guy taking advantage of a younger girl...in both cases, they just usually want one thing

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 05/17/10 01:45 PM
we all have enemies...the difficult part is not in defense, but rather...knowing who those enemies are

times are a changing

they no longer just not look like us...they look like us...and in some cases are us

roko

Roco's photo
Mon 05/17/10 01:41 PM
depends entirely on who's making those statements at work...sometimes it is an accurate reflection, othertimes, mostly, it is not..and just an attempt for manipulation and a means to a political end

ex 1; boss tells you of your behavior and how its affecting results...probably true

ex 2; coworker tells you you look sad/mean....need to speak slower, speaking to fast to him/her...this would be mostly bs..just their attempt to modify your behavior to make it easier for them...

if the culture at work is a good one..then perhaps most of the comments would be legit...but many cultures at work are anything but that...many company cultures don't really care about you

roko

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25