Community > Posts By > extantinlife

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:05 PM
asleep

slaphead

waving

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:39 PM
her name is trish shovein... most beautiful girl i've ever seen in my life... from Iowa.

Absolutely stunning- if I had to draw the perfect woman, it would turn out to look just like her.... and i got to spend some pretty quality time with her... probably the best thing that ever happened to me and i was too dumb to realize it!

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:49 PM
hotmommy07 is on fire... shes one of the sexiest women i've probably ever talked too, just has an aura.

kmo26- perfect look, can be very funny and unbelievably beautiful at the same time.

pinkgurl- shy and beautiful, georgeous eyes.

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:57 PM
I had 2

1 found a bf

the other is too far away, its just unrealistic to have feelings for her.

retarted to develop feeling for someone you have never met or will never meet.

back to just playing on forums for me.

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 12:41 AM
chicken breast on a greek bagel

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 12:39 AM
Q. What's the difference between a tire and 365 used rubbers?
A. One's a Goodyear and the other's a great year!

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:35 PM
hope it went well!

that would be nerve wracking, you talk about it a lot, but to actually do it- very nerve wracking

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:34 PM
really good topic too by the way txgal.

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:34 PM
i have really enjoyed this site. I think how busy life gets and being a single person, it isnt the easiest to even find time to date.

this site has allowed me female companionship that was much needed and developed neat relationships out of it. Even if the people are too far away.

I have met a couple women on here that there is no question I would pursue if in someway the distance wasnt such an issue. no question, very good people.

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:36 PM
i had an okay hair day, i was pleased with it... thanks for asking. :tongue:

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:25 PM
u look stunningly beautiful

just sayin

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:22 PM
drinker

no photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:57 PM
I cant wait to go on a walk and hold your hand again. I want to learn everything about you all over. I have missed learning about your life and being able to make memories together. I just want to hold your hand.

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:28 AM
definitely an intriguing profile.

the fact you are getting into teaching is very cool.

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:26 AM
man- beautiful.

you look like you belong on that show THE HILLS on mtv. lol

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:49 PM

my crushes dont crush back so I give up on crushingsad2

exactly lol

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:48 PM
thats evil to have set rules of things you do when you are interested in a guy. lol

i havent had that in a long time, a woman put those moves on me. I need to go back to college!

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:43 PM
Maybe not everyone is meant for marriage.

I've accepted the fact I'm a single person but I never even think of it as being single or ith someone.

I dont NEED a partner to accomplish what I want in life.

I can still accomplish my career goals, live out my passion, and do kind things for others that will make a difference.

I dont see what the big deal about being single is anyway. If its that big of a burden on your life, go fix it!! go find a man! be more aggressive, your chances will be better at a local supermarket, bible study, whatever than on a dating site.

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:41 PM
did someone really tell her to loosen her expectations of a guy!!??

her expectations she listed... having a job, treating her right, etc.... were about as simple as it gets.

do people really not have jobs still?? weird.

does he have to have a car too?

i mean geez, those are easy requirements. you need to higher your standards if anything. lol

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:51 AM
i wasnt implying naked.... get your mind out of the gutter!laugh

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25