Community > Posts By > sexi_PHAT

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 02:29 PM

people, often make mistakes. and then the domino effect conmes into play and one mistake can lead to another.

kids arent mistakes they are angels.

what about the ones that have had 3 abortions before 20?

what about you who have no kids?

who gets the medal??
and really does it matter at all???

i have to agree with you on this...i dont understand why it should matter to the OP about this...if its not affecting him directlynoway

perhaps because it limits his dating pool??
laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 02:24 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Fri 06/27/08 02:25 PM

people, often make mistakes. and then the domino effect conmes into play and one mistake can lead to another.

kids arent mistakes they are angels.

what about the ones that have had 3 abortions before 20?

what about you who have no kids?

who gets the medal??
and really does it matter at all???

i have to agree with you on this...i dont understand why it should matter to the OP about this...if its not affecting him directlynoway

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 02:22 PM

Today i helped a friend of mine actually he is my AA sponser..i felt like i was sponsering him but thats what it all about..his wife is the most abusive women i ever met in my life ..constinaly cutting him down in front of his friends in front of me.. but this was going on all day...i asked him how do you do .. he says he ignores half of it ..well me being inrecovery i wouldnt tolerate any crap .. from anyone...i rreally wanted to say something to his wife but felt like it was none of my business.. do you think i was right not to say anything??
yes u were right...even if it sucks..thats his businessflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 02:21 PM

to meet married women? :wink:
marriedwomen.comnoway

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 02:18 PM
I wasnt a teen mom..i had my first one at 23 but even at that age its still too young...but i try not to judge others on wha they do...if i am not the one raising the kids..i have no say in what they doflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 02:07 PM

on arranged marriages??
old schoolnoway

happens all the time here with indians
i woudl not want onenoway

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 01:58 PM
i was married to someone who was 16 yrs older and it sucked..but thats just meflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 01:55 PM

on arranged marriages??
old schoolnoway

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:11 PM
with someone who doesnt do their share of work and always tries to pass it on to you, would you tell him/her off first or go straight to the boss?huh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:05 PM

In one of your profile pics?pitchfork

Yanno, I love these forums. And I love this community of people.

But I got wind today that some JSH'ers think if a person (male/female no matter) has a pic w/a beer (or any drink I would think) on their profile that the person has a DRINKING PROBLEM? or that it would be a deal breaker for a date .. LMFAO!!!!
drinks

WTH is THAT ??? frustrated frustrated frustrated

Now if I meet you in a bar, and you are holding a beer, or glass of wine, or mixed drink or whatever......that's PERFECTLY normal.

But, if I have a pic on my profile of me drinking same said beer, I 'could be' considered as having a drinking problem? Or if we mention here or there in threads that we LOVE wine or beer or whatevaaaaaaaaaah .. geesh since WHEN did we get sooooo boring on this site?spock

Does someone wanna explain the logic of this to me slaphead .. and to take it one further .. tell me WHY people are so intent on JUDGING another human being by one single photo?

Heck .. I took the pic I have on here as a joke for "Happy Hour" threads ..

*pulls up a chair .. sits down & waits for intelligent conversation to begin* shades
whoever that is..needs to get a life..i agree with yaflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:03 PM
i think if two ppl who joke all the time with the understanding that its not meant to be hurtful is ok...but if its mean to be mean....thats not rightflowerforyou ive been in negative relationships before and it isnt healthy at all..it hurtsflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:01 PM

Do you find co-dependant people?
At AA and NA meetings

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 04:01 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:59 PM

And another thing Deb...how could you not have known that what he did was wrong?huh dont you work in the medical profession or use to?flowerforyou

yes, but i was a dental nurse, i didnt deal with examining private areas.
I see...but Im sure u knew that all doctors have to use "universal precautions" no matter what part they are "examining"flowerforyou flowerforyou

i know, but im very scared of my doctor, and if i had questioned him there would have been hell, so i just put up and shut up.
thats too bad because no one should ever be scared of thier doctorflowerforyou i hope u find a better one dearflowerforyou

thanks, i came out crying yesterday.

after the first time someone told me he could be peverted and he didnt wash his hands after the vaginal exam because some peverted men like to smell there fingers. that made me feel ill sick sick
omg....nastynoway noway noway sick yup time to find a better one and REALLY SOON!happy

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:56 PM
Im ALWAYS rightlaugh

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:56 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Thu 06/26/08 03:56 PM

And another thing Deb...how could you not have known that what he did was wrong?huh dont you work in the medical profession or use to?flowerforyou

I see...but Im sure u knew that all doctors have to use "universal precautions" no matter what part they are "examining"flowerforyou flowerforyou

i know, but im very scared of my doctor, and if i had questioned him there would have been hell, so i just put up and shut up.
thats too bad because no one should ever be scared of thier doctorflowerforyou i hope u find a better one dearflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:54 PM

do you feel like you need to lose weight?
Why? you can see me over your comp or something???:wink: laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:53 PM

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:49 PM

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:47 PM
i havent read this whole thing because i dont need to...but from what ive read...wtf is wrong with this doctor??? ive never heard of one as sick as he isnoway noway sick grumble

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25