Community > Posts By > sexi_PHAT

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:53 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Tue 07/01/08 06:53 PM
had toilet paper hanging from the back of their pants..would you tell them?happy

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:45 PM
i di this before..its a bunch of crocknoway bigsmile

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:45 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:42 PM
A friend of mine jumped outta her car and told the woman that if she was gonna flip her off..she had better back that finger uplaugh of course the ***** never did...wouldnt roll down her windownoway laugh

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:35 PM
Never tell ur friends your personal relationship problemsbigsmile laugh

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:31 PM

Road Kill here I come:smile:
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:29 PM
flipped you off on the road when you did nothing wrong...would you come after them or go your own merry way?happy

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 05:00 PM
huh

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:55 PM
asks too many questions:wink:

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:46 PM
yup

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:45 PM

Sometimes my question is. How come some women got fake boobs, fake eyes (contacts), fake height (high heels or platforms), fake jewelry (cuz it's so cute), sometimes fake other things..... All this fake stuff and they talk about how they want a REAL man? Can you believe that?
dont forget the fake hair now:wink: :wink: :wink:

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:43 PM
yobigsmile

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:43 PM

I had a bypass surgery 20 years ago, and got pregnant 6 months later....had no problems at all, and the best thing...did not gain any weight during the whole pregnancy...

I had trouble with the bypass 2 years later and had to have it reversed.flowerforyou
Wow..thats great..i didnt even kno that they had that surgery 20yrs ago..thanks for ur infoflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:42 PM
I think they mean "real" as in not a scammer or fake yanno?bigsmile

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:40 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Tue 07/01/08 04:41 PM
Gastric bypass surgery? Anyone know of it ...if its safe or not? My cousin is pregnant and she had it done(the surg) a few yrs back....so ive been asking my doctor and she says it fine...just wondering if anyone else knows?flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:37 PM
i deleted itnoway

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:33 PM
no..i would just leavenoway

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:08 PM

Cant we all just get along??happy flowerforyou flowerforyou

what's the fun in that?? what a boring world it would be if we all got along...
so you like the fight huh??laugh laugh

well yeah...slaphead
YUp looks that way!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

well i dont.
Yes Deb..i know..but if it were me..i would have just ignored her by now..because it just wasitng your time yanno?flowerforyou

yes your right. i was trying to be nice to get this sorted.
I hear ya...and i hear both of ya..butit gets to the point where someone gotta stop yanno?? anyway ok..ill butt out nowlaugh laugh laugh

i said your right, meaning i should ignore her and i said your right, so thats it now.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:06 PM

Cant we all just get along??happy flowerforyou flowerforyou

what's the fun in that?? what a boring world it would be if we all got along...
so you like the fight huh??laugh laugh

well yeah...slaphead
YUp looks that way!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

well i dont.
Yes Deb..i know..but if it were me..i would have just ignored her by now..because it just wasitng your time yanno?flowerforyou

yes your right. i was trying to be nice to get this sorted.
I hear ya...and i hear both of ya..butit gets to the point where someone gotta stop yanno?? anyway ok..ill butt out nowlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:59 PM

For those of you who have quit smoking, what technique worked for you? (patches, gum, ect...)

I beleive that you cant quit until you are truly ready and you actually want to... and i think that i am at that point
that is trueflowerforyou ..you have to be readyflowerforyou

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25