Community > Posts By > sexi_PHAT

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:20 PM

720 about here. How do you guys improve your scores? :angry:
Thats personalhuh

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:19 PM

huh Then why do you come on and degrade people? I know two out of three of the other people on that list and I am offended that you have decided to label one, possibly two of them as trash! Again I ask....who are you?huh
YOu go gurlie!!:wink: laugh drinker

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:10 PM

B. F. D.
Who gives a rat's ass.
laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 12:26 PM

but who would we be without our egos, eh?
drinker drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 12:24 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Mon 04/21/08 12:25 PM

How about one vote for every man on JSH?

They're all winners in their own way.

Exavctly...everyone is winners on here..not just one person!!noway

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 12:24 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 12:21 PM

How many of these are we gonna make?huh noway

as many as we need to keep the egos satisfied
I guess we havent gotten any egos satisfied thenlaugh laugh

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 12:14 PM
How many of these are we gonna make?huh noway

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 07:44 PM

Getting back to the subject of these children...these children were raised in this type of environment where sex with older men is "okay" and so they dont know any different..so of course they wanna go back to thier familiesflowerforyou
I think deep down that some of these kids know it is wrong ,other wise I think some them would have never left there polygamy world.granted some of them did not leave until they were 18 to 25. why should they marry someone they don't care for !!flowerforyou
Carolyn Jessop was saying that they dont leave because of the fear that the father instills in them from when they are babies...i think she referred to it as something like "beaten" down or something..and he uses "water torture" to instill this fear:cry:
yeah! I heard her talk and another gal that left, on Larry King and She also talked about how they did not want to marry an older man...some of what I heard anyway and about the torture they under wentflowerforyou
Yes..it was interesting to hear it from women who were at one time in this type of communityflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 07:00 PM

Getting back to the subject of these children...these children were raised in this type of environment where sex with older men is "okay" and so they dont know any different..so of course they wanna go back to thier familiesflowerforyou
I think deep down that some of these kids know it is wrong ,other wise I think some them would have never left there polygamy world.granted some of them did not leave until they were 18 to 25. why should they marry someone they don't care for !!flowerforyou
Carolyn Jessop was saying that they dont leave because of the fear that the father instills in them from when they are babies...i think she referred to it as something like "beaten" down or something..and he uses "water torture" to instill this fear:cry:

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 06:39 PM

I have no problem with the concept of polygamy between concenting adults, I do however have an issue with polygamy between adults and children. Whether it will turn out right or not I cannot say but those kids deserve to be allowed to be children for the time they are children.noway huh
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 06:37 PM

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 06:35 PM

flowerforyou Almost 1/2 of the world is polygamist so obviously the polygamist family life isnt the problem. flowerforyou Polygamy is just as natural as monogamy. flowerforyou Its been around just as long.flowerforyou its just a different kind of marriage.flowerforyou
So why do they have their marriages outside of the court system? dont they have marriages that are not really "marriages"?huh
flowerforyou In other countries polygamy is legal and they dont have to do those things. flowerforyou Now do you understand?flowerforyou Almost 1/2 the entire human race is polygamist and has no problems with it.flowerforyou
not to be mean Dude , but we get your point about polygamyhuh . I think the real issuse on this Story is the underage kids being married off and having babies.noway
happy drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 06:34 PM

"Pardon me, My moral and religious beliefs are different than yours, so please excuse me while I impose mine on your children since I can define your children as screwed up because they do not follow mine. Let me educate them on how to have homosexual relationships, have premarital sex, not believe in families, and oh yeah, let me introduce them to stds. After all, I work for the STATE OF TEXAS, so I am graced with a deeper knowlege and understanding of what is best for your children, and I KNOW that foster homes and orphanages are much better than a loving family environment." Is not that what we are saying to those ppl involved in this?

Anyone who flowerforyou hinks the gov't should be involved in our homes needs to have a few experiences with them. After all, the state is asking for permanent custody based on allegations, with which they accompany no proof, just "expert" analysis of the situation. Welcome to the state as a nanny for our kids.
Well we shall see what happens

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 06:31 PM

Besides..if these plygamist think that they are not doing anything worng...why do they avoid all contact with ppl and have their babies at home so they dont have no record of these births?huh
laugh So they dont get arrestedlaugh thats because they are persecuted in our society. flowerforyou Almost 1/2 of the planet earth is polygamist and always has been.flowerforyou Its as natural as monogamy.flowerforyou You just dont understand it because your culture is different.flowerforyou
so you understand it because?huh laugh

He isn't saying he understands, condones, or even pratices what they do, he is just trying to open others minds on the topic. What he says is true....it goes on in other countries, our country condones it, has the right to if they wish, but it does not take the fact away that it happens in other countries and as well as our own as we can see
Like i said...i hear what he is saying and i am not condoning anything...i just worry aobut these children..that is allflowerforyou

I think people need to stop worrying about how they were raised as to where are these poor children going to go? They're not going to allow them to go back to their parents.
Well we all have our different views on this matterflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 06:28 PM

flowerforyou Almost 1/2 of the world is polygamist so obviously the polygamist family life isnt the problem. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Polygamy is just as natural as monogamy. flowerforyou Its been around just as long.flowerforyou its just a different kind of marriage.flowerforyou
So why do they have their marriages outside of the court system? dont they have marriages that are not really "marriages"?huh
flowerforyou In other countries polygamy is legal and they dont have to do those things. flowerforyou Now do you understand?flowerforyou Almost 1/2 the entire human race is polygamist and has no problems with it.flowerforyou
First of all....ijf you know my culture...you would know that i know that polygamy is common...Hawaiians use to marry their own family to keep the bloodline strong...but my point is that safety and well-being of these children...flowerforyou
flowerforyou coolflowerforyou The problem is something else not the polygamist marriageflowerforyou
Perhapsflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 06:28 PM

Besides..if these plygamist think that they are not doing anything worng...why do they avoid all contact with ppl and have their babies at home so they dont have no record of these births?huh
laugh So they dont get arrestedlaugh thats because they are persecuted in our society. flowerforyou Almost 1/2 of the planet earth is polygamist and always has been.flowerforyou Its as natural as monogamy.flowerforyou You just dont understand it because your culture is different.flowerforyou

He isn't saying he understands, condones, or even pratices what they do, he is just trying to open others minds on the topic. What he says is true....it goes on in other countries, our country condones it, has the right to if they wish, but it does not take the fact away that it happens in other countries and as well as our own as we can see
Like i said...i hear what he is saying and i am not condoning anything...i just worry about these children..that is allflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 06:27 PM

Like i said...i hear what he is saying and i am not condoning anything...i just worry aobut these children..that is allflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 06:25 PM

flowerforyou Almost 1/2 of the world is polygamist so obviously the polygamist family life isnt the problem. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Polygamy is just as natural as monogamy. flowerforyou Its been around just as long.flowerforyou its just a different kind of marriage.flowerforyou
First of all....ijf you know my culture...you would know that i know that polygamy is common...Hawaiians use to marry their own family to keep the bloodline strong...but my point is that safety and well-being of these children...flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 06:22 PM

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next