Community > Posts By > sexi_PHAT

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 02:55 PM
tell a pregnant woman who is smoking that what she is doing is wrong or let it go? Is it your business or not? Opinions?:smile:

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 02:50 PM
i will never trust Internet datingnoway ..im just on here for the fun on the forumshappy

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:19 PM
happy

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:19 PM
not coolnoway

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:16 PM

yes pot does affect ppl in different ways...but i have pothead friends and i NEVER seen any of them get violent UNLESS they were also on crack TOO!noway noway but then again i come from a place where the weed is the besthappy

Those are your friends ... great they don't have a bad reaction . However do you know how millions of others are going to react ? When pot is legalized will it only be available to a select few who react in a positive manner ?

Alcohol is already bad enough .... just because pot is the lesser of 2 evils it doesnot make it any less evil . Instead of using alcohol as an excuse to legalize pot why don't we outlaw alcohol aswell . Sounds like a plan to me !

Not even close to a million, probably roughly around 1,000 if even.
i agree

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:15 PM

I'm not sure why some people can't get it through there thick heads that not everyone is effected the same way .... what is good for one is not good for another . I have seen so many families torn apart by drug use and not only because it is illegal . Some become violent others become extremely lazy and no longer support anything other than there habits . My Step-Father was in a band with a guy who had smoked pot his entire life and he was impossible to carry on a conversation with . Personally I don't care to have a bunch of mindless zombie walking around me .

Statistically occurs in less than 2% that they will have adverse effects from marijuana, less than 1% get addiction (currently unavailable given data at the time I think was 2003). A lot of positive research has been done on marijuana in the UK and Canada, and I believe Sweden. The problem is stories that get carried over and over-dramatized (not saying this is the case here), usually starting with "they were drunk and hit me" carried from 10 people over it turns into "they were stoned and put me in the hospital" because a drug is a better patsy then alcohol because one is socially acceptable while the other turns you into a martyr.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:06 PM
yes pot does affect ppl in different ways...but i have pothead friends and i NEVER seen any of them get violent UNLESS they were also on crack TOO!noway noway but then again i come from a place where the weed is the besthappy

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:01 PM
if you say so..thats too bad to hear tho

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:59 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Tue 07/08/08 06:00 PM
im pretty sure that he was smokin more than just pot

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:55 PM

Ibe dobn't knobewembarassed
wow...preeeeettty good i tink:wink:

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:45 PM

a little
U meeeean u canut reeeeed dis???? oh what a pockin shem!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:44 PM

I'm in front of the a/c, will you like me to come over with a new a/c for you:smile:
Plleeeese do dat! becuz i am looooosing all my airrrr!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:43 PM
laugh laugh laugh i llap all dee time!!laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:42 PM

huh?
Neber u mind..u do not understanding me!!laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:42 PM

Bill is going to die? laugh
He weel ip he dont get me dee AC soon dat pucker will die!laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:41 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker laugh

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:39 PM
Eet is so puckin hot ober heere dat i cannut eben breaf!!! I peel like i bill diie soooon!!laugh happy

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:37 PM
we have all been thereflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:35 PM
thanks but i didnt want to read all that..im sure whatever it says..its goodflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 04:39 PM
Be invisible of coursedevil happy

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25