Community > Posts By > sexi_PHAT

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:45 PM

a doctor does a examination of your bum, doesnt put you on the examaming bed, and just tells you to stand up, bend over, lower your pants and then he opens your butt cheeks wearing no gloves??
sick sick sick sick

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 01:52 PM

I ****ing done
huh

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:50 PM

Hey you all, I met a girl online. After our first date she admitted she liked me but confessed she is HIV Positive and has been for 20 years. She thought I would run like many others have. I told her I could deal with it and it has now after 4 weeks turned into a serious relationship. Any thoughts or comments welcomed...
i give her props for bieng honest and props to you for being mature about it...but for me..no waynoway noway noway i have children to think aboutflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:16 PM

If you all really do not wish to leave JSH until it is dead and like the new smileys you can have them by typing them out

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
they should just add them to JSH...dont like all these orangey colors..yuckfrustrated frustrated frustrated :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:14 PM

Traitor. You changed sides just to get a little banana. devil
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:12 PM
in Mingle 2...waving ...its really "Halloweeny" like someone said...and very darkfrustrated ...but i do like all these new smileys:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: haha!!!drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:08 PM

Your life today?

Would you say your still dealing with past issues?

Or have you learnd from most of it and moved on with your life?

We all go through things in life, but one thing i do not do. Is let my past run my life today. I take what i can and learn from it. Sometimes it's slow process and other times, it's simple and the answer is right infront of me. Either way, i don't stop myself from growing. I have an open mind to things in life because you never know who or what will change your life if you so happen to chose to change , grow, learn and live. And this is part of why i'm on this site. I choses to live and end enjoy the simple things in life and will keep on keeping on...

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 05:27 PM
how the heck did you get those dancing bananas anyway?laugh

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 05:25 PM

lol I got here just in time to see threads about how people need to settle down and quit being dramatic but apparently I missed all the dramalaugh dang I guess I missed it, prob a good thinglaugh
I know...i always miss the good stuff toohuh

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:35 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Wed 06/25/08 01:36 PM

Tilapia is sold in stores
Yeah but i dont think here in my state..i gotta go see

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:32 PM
drinker drinker drinker im not even sure if they sell tilapia in the stores herenoway happy

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:31 PM
i know that i am worth it...i just dont think i can date anyone who is the same as menoway

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:30 PM
yes

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:30 PM
you need a new dietlaugh laugh

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:25 PM

i will
bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:06 PM